剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
It's not your real name.
是我的真名
Yes, it is.
不是
No.
你为了混入社会而改名换姓
You changed it to blend in.
对"兄弟"的行事方式很熟悉吧?
Adept in the way of the bratva?
醒目?
Subtlety?
怎么了 反正我死定了是吧
What the hell, I'm a dead man anyway, right?
没错 我是"兄弟"
Yeah, I'm bratva.
你没有伏尔的纹身
You don't have the tattoos of a vor,
所以你没有叫射击手
so you don't call the shots.
是谁下杀人的命令的?
Who ordered the hit?
我不会问那些问题
I don't ask those questions.
你也不应该问
Neither should you.
那这个问题怎样
What about this question:
Nathan Madden在哪
Where's Nathan Madden?
我们知道你坐的是他的船
We know that you were on his boat.
你说从码头来的那有钱人?
You mean the rich guy from the marina?
我不知道
I don't know.
他在搏击俱乐部里搏斗时 我借去用一下而已
I just borrowed it while he was sparring at the fight club.
我听说那个傻子
I heard the idiot
在为了船位而打搏击赛
was fighting for his boat slip.
我想他丢的可不止是船
My guess is he lost more than that.
不要! 求你!
No! Please!
他和谁搏击?
Who was he fighting?
哎呀 长官 我可不知道
Aw, gee, Officer, I just don't know.
就是馆内那些大个子
All those big men at the gym,
看起来和我一样壮
they all look the same to me.
Cassandra看到了是谁
So Cassandra saw.
所以你对我们撒谎说 卖♥♥了一把潜水刀给她?
That's why you lied to us about selling her the dive knife?
她有麻烦 需要你们的约束
She was a loose end needed tying.
我想你们可以帮我们迫使她露面
Figured you could flush her out for us.
谢谢
Thanks.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
我们解决了埃弗格来兹沼泽地的命案
Well, we solved the Everglades murder.
现在我们只要找到Nathan Madden
Now all we need to do is find Nathan Madden.
他们对Cassandra很感兴趣
They were very interested in Cassandra.
我们去问她吧
Let's ask her.
Gray小姐 结果是
It turns out, Miss Gray,
我们逮捕了杀Koslov的真凶
that we've apprehended Mr. Koslov's killer.
你要放我走了吗
You have to let me go now, don't you?
很明显你之所以要认罪
It seems clear that you confessed to us
是因为你害怕暴徒帮会杀你
because you were afraid the mob was gonna kill you.
我只是觉得在这里会更安全
I just thought I was safer in here.
所以我才不能说真♥相♥
That's why I couldn't talk.
没错 所以现在正需要你说出来
Yes, which is precisely why you need to talk now.
不要 你们那么容易就找到我
No. It was easy for you to find me.
他们也一样很容易就找到我的
It'll be easy for them, too.
告诉我事情经过
Tell me what happened.
我和Andrew在他的场馆外
Andrew and I were outside of his gym.
你现在知道我今晚要干嘛了?
Now, you know what I want to do tonight?
要干嘛?
What's that?
我要看电影
I want to go see a movie.
我没看到他 但他看到我们
I didn't see him, but he saw us.
我想Andrew认识他
I think Andrew knew him.
你为什么这样认为
Why do you say that?
Andrew的反应
Andrew's reaction.
他不吃惊
He wasn't surprised.
他们还交换眼神
And then they shared this look.
看来他们互相认识
Like they recognized each other.
然后Andrew把我拉走
And then Andrew pulled me away.
Andrew 你到底在干嘛
Andrew, what the hell are you doing?
抱歉 但你看到了
Sorry, but you saw.
-那具尸体 我... -我什么也不会说的 我发誓
That body. I - I won't say anything, I swear.
你不必那样做 我没有选择!
You don't have to do this. I got no choice!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我爱你 求你
I love you. Please.
有多远走多远
Get as far away as you can.
不要让他们看到你
Don't let them see you.
如果他们看到你 我就死定了
I'm dead if they see you.
所以你才打算出城
Which is why you attempted to leave town.
我回家拿点东西
I went back to my place to grab some things.
我以为我很小心 但一定有人看到我了
I thought I was careful, but someone must have seen me.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
他没有杀我
He couldn't kill me,
所以他们杀了他
so they killed him.
他是谁?
Who's that?
Gray小姐 他代表美国联邦法警局
He's with the U.S. Marshal Service, Miss Gray
和证人保护部
and the Witness Protection Program.
他是来帮你消失的
He's gonna help you disappear.
这些俄♥国♥人 中尉...
These Russians, Lieutenant...
Andrew说他们永远不会放弃的
Andrew said they'd never give up.
我也是
Neither do I.
这里就是Cassandra 看到Madden的尸体被遗弃的地方?
So, this is where Cassandra saw Madden's body dumped?
她说是在俄♥国♥人的搏击俱乐部外头
She said it was outside the Russian's fight club.
我真希望Cassandra没骗我们
I really hope Cassandra's on the level.
Horatio保护了她
Horatio gave her protection.
她没有理由撒谎
She's got no reason left to lie.
可是 在自家地盘外
But still, it seems to lack sense
处理一具尸体看来不合常理
to dispose of a body outside your own establishment.
俄♥国♥人不是不合常理 他们只是大无畏
Russians don't lack sense; they lack fear.
所以老被抓
Best way to get caught.
是空的
It's empty.
今天是收垃圾日 可能现在已经在垃圾场了
It's trash day- it could be in a landfill by now.
可能还没
Or not.
嘿!
Hey!
停下吊车! 嘿嘿嘿!
Hey,Stop the lift! Hey, hey, hey, hey!
停下!
Stop this!
停下
Stop this.
停下垃圾车
Stop the Dumpster.
看来Cassandra说的是实话
Looks like Cassandra was telling the truth.
Calleigh在哪
Where's Calleigh?
她去码头通知他太太了
She went to the marina to notify his wife.
根据身份鉴定 死者是Nathan Madden
According to the I.D., this is Nathan Madden.
哇 这些人真的是不择手段
Wow, these guys really stop at nothing.
捅死人 咬死人
They stab, they bite.
还打死人
Now they beat.
反正弄死了 一切都没关系
The means don't matter as long as it ends in death.
对我来说有关系
The means matter to me.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
他们赤手空拳地对打
They fight bare- fisted in there,
也就是说他身上都是凶手的手印
which means the killer had his hands all over him.
得到许可后 我会在他尸体上采集指纹
So with permission, I'm gonna dust the body for prints
你也知道不用烟熏室的话
You realize that that's impossible
这是办不到的事吧
without a fuming chamber, right?
就像你说的 不管手段 只要结果
It's like you said- different means, same ends.
如果我不能用烟熏法的话
Anyway, I can't fume him-
他现在已经在外面待了很长时间了
he's been out here too long at this point.
如果有人能答应 让我用荧光粉扫出哪怕一枚指纹...
If I can get even a whisper of a print to fluoresce...
我让你扫
Well, I'll let you get to it.
我们发现了Nathan Madden
We found Nathan Madden.
是谁...?
And that is...?
就是在你的俱乐部内 把血流得到处都是的人
That's the guy whose blood we found all over your club.
你杀了Nathan
You killed Nathan
因为他不肯满足你的要求
because he wouldn't meet your demands.
记得吗
You remember.
我没有作任何要求
I have made no demands.
你要他用一万块出♥售♥ 他那价值百万的船位
You wanted his million-dollar boat slip for ten grand.
他的尸体上遍布你的指纹
We found your fingerprints all over his body.
你提到的这个人 Nathan Madden
This man you mention, Nathan Madden,
是个矮子吗
was he a short man?
我记得他 不是个好搏击手
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表