剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
犯罪现场调查 迈阿密 第七季 第二十二集
CSI Miami S07E22: Dead on Arrival
佛罗里达的迈阿密 一个莺声燕语 俊男靓女的圣地
Miami, Florida, a mecca for the tanned, toned and genetically blessed.
就在这个天堂南端 就在这个美丽院落
And it is here in this playground just south of heaven
12位青春靓女被召集到一起 只为一个目标
we have gathered 12 young women all united with one common purpose:
找到她们真心相随的灵魂伴侣
finding their one true soul mate.
10个星期 10轮淘汰
Ten weeks, ten rejections,
现在只剩下两位美女 要为Neil Palmer的心做最后一搏
and we're down to the final two ladies vying for Neil Palmer's heart:
Grace Carlson 23岁 幼儿园老师 来自佛罗里达州的Coral Gables
Grace Carlson, a 23-year-old preschool teacher from Coral Gables, Florida.
美丽非凡 活力四射 并且还是处♥女♥
Beautiful, a life force, a virgin.
来参加这个节目时我有些犹豫 说实话 我根本没抱什么期望
I came into this a little hesitant, to be quite honest, and with no expectations.
一路走到今天 令我始终相信
To go from that to this makes me still believe
童话并非仅存在于书本里
that fairy tales don't just haen in books.
Kaitlin Sawyer 25岁
Kaitlin Sawyer, a 25-year-old-
助理律师 来自 科罗拉多州的Boulder 美艳却踟蹰不前
paralegal from Boulder, Colorado, beautiful, but tentative.
她的心就像一个锁住的盒子 难以开启
Her heart like a locket; not easily opened.
但她依然在寻觅...
But she's still looking...
那个拥有钥匙的男人
for the one man with a key.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 所有这一切 镜头呀 灯光呀...
I mean, all-all this stuff: the cameras and lights...
都是如此得不真实
It's just all so unnatural.
谁会想在成千上万人注视下 坠入爱河呢?
I mean, who wants to fall in love with millions of people watching?
可当我凝视Neil的眼睛...
But when I look into Neil's eyes...
我仿佛感觉整个世界顷刻消失
it's like the whole world just kinda falls away.
这是我不得不做的最最艰难的选择
This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make.
我深深地喜欢她们两个
I care for both of these ladies deeply.
而且我欠这个节目太多情
And I'm in debt to the show.
我用尽整个人生都无法做到的事情 在这里完成了
You guys have done what I haven't been able to do my entire life.
我已经找到了我的另一半
I've found my other half.
现在 揭晓结果的时刻终于到来
And so it comes down to this, the final moment.
成败在此一举 一份婚约 还有一百万美元的奖励
At stake, a marriage proposal and a million-dollar prize.
这两个最幸运的女人中 究竟谁会成为...
Which one of these two luckiest of ladies will be...
"百万新娘"?
the marrying kind?
他在这里 嗨 Neil
There he his. Hey, Neil.
-你准备好了吗? -是的
- Are you ready? - Yeah.
-Kaitlin... -嗯
- Kaitlin... - Yes.
你挖掘出我生命中原本未知的精彩
you've shown me sides of myself I never even knew existed.
为此 我将永远感激你
And for that, I'll always be thankful.
我希望 一直到我生命的尽头 你都能始终不离不弃...
And I hope that you'll be there for me until the day I die...
作为一位挚友
as a very good friend.
Kaitlin Sawyer 恐怕你不能成为 我们的"百万新娘"了
Kaitlin Sawyer, I'm afraid you're not the marrying kind.
请打包回家吧
Please pack your bags.
好吧 Neil 现在开始了 与Grace Carlson一起
Well, Neil, here it begins... with Grace Carlson.
开始你幸福余生的第一天
The first day of the rest of your life.
哦 天哪! 怎么回事...
Oh, my God! What, what...
快叫人来帮忙!
Get, get some help!
Grace...
Grace...
-下午好 长官 -女士
- Afternoon, sir. - Ma'am.
派遣员说这是个众所瞩目的案子 他们可真没开玩笑
So Dispatch said that, uh, this was a high - profile case, but they weren't kidding around.
媒体都已经堵在这儿了
The media's already here.
不要轻信表象 女士
Looks can be deceiving, ma'am.
对 等一下 难怪这房♥子看起来这么眼熟
Yeah. Wait a minute. No wonder this house looks familiar to me.
那就是受害者吗? 那是Grace Carlson!
That's the victim? That's Grace Carlson!
这是那个真人秀 "百万新娘"
This is that reality show, The Marrying Kind.
啊 你是个粉丝呢
Ah, a fan.
一看行头就知道你是头儿
I can tell by your suit that you're the man in charge.
我是Myles Martini 这是我的片场
I'm Myles Martini. This is my show.
但现在这是我的犯罪现场了
And this is my crime scene now.
我们刚刚在录制这一季的大结局
We were just filming the season finale.
男主正准备向Grace求婚
My guy was just about to propose to Grace.
对 再把她变成百万富婆
Yeah, and make her a million dollars richer.
真不敢相信 她怎么会出这种事呢?
I can't believe this. How could this have happened to her?
那是因为真人秀刚刚变成了"杀人秀"
It happened because reality just became real.
嗨 原来他们是这么做的
Hey, this is how they did it.
我一直在想做内心独白的时候 摄像师到底在哪儿
I was wondering where they'd fit a camera crew during the confessions.
你看这个真人秀?
You watch this show?
哦 没错 被你说中了
Oh, yeah. ah, I watch the show.
我想我更喜欢看ESPN
I guess I'm more of an ESPN watcher.
不管怎么样 希望这个摄像头 不光拍到了内心独白
Well, anyway, I'm hoping that this camera caught more than a confession.
Ryan正在对录像带申请搜查令
So Ryan's working on trying to get a warrant for the footage.
问题在于 Grace 这个受害者 她就像这个星球上最甜美的小可爱
The thing is, the girl Grace, the victim, she was like the sweetest thing on the planet.
即使是她和另外11个 虎视眈眈的女人共处一室
And granted, she's stuck in a house with 11 other catty women
而她们都一门心思要当上未婚妻 但也不至于杀她吧?
who are hell-bent on scoring themselves a fiance, but murder, really?
你找到凶器了吗?
Did you find a weapon?
没有 但从Grace的尸体上 能看出伤口有磨损的痕迹
No, but from what I saw of Grace's body, her wounds were abraded.
所以用的是一种钝器 而不是刀具之类的
So a blunt instrument was used, something other than a knife.
对 凶器越钝 伤得越痛
Yeah, the blunter the weapon, the more painful the injuries.
瞧那个
Look at that.
据说那代表好运
It's supposed to be good luck.
这么说我要转运了哈?
Talk about seeing the light, huh?
是从水晶上衍射过来的
Being diffracted off of the crystal.
有一个盖儿不见了
One of them's missing a top.
这种盖儿可以用作凶器
That could be used as a weapon.
没错 凶手很可能是就地取材
Yep, killer probably just used something nearby.
这是起机会性犯罪
It's a crime of opportunity.
现在看来 司机嫌疑很大
The chauffeur's looking really good for this right now.
在你的豪华车后座有个人被杀了 你却什么也没看见?
When someone gets murdered in the back of your limo, you don't see anything?
你要么瞎了
You gotta be blind.
要么就是凶手
Or guilty.
我到底要说多少次 女士?
How many ways can I say it, lady?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know how it happened.
真的吗?
Really?
好吧 也就是说 你接Carlson小姐上车时她还活着
Okay, so you put Miss Carlson in the back of your limousine and she was alive,
等要下车时 她却死了
and then you dropped her off and she was dead.
就跟变戏法似的
That's some magic trick.
听着 前后座之间有一个隔板
Look, there's a partition between the front and the back.
我什么也看不见
I couldn't see anything.
Cody 为你自己考虑 你最好还是实话实说
Cody, it is in your best interest to give me something.
否则你就得给自己请一个天价律师了
Otherwise, you're gonna have to hire yourself a very expensive lawyer.
好吧 听着 我确实离开过车子几分钟
All right, listen, I did leave the car for a few minutes.
你离开过?
You did?
我和另一名司机把车停在了 Woolrich宾馆后面的制♥作♥室那儿
Me and the other driver were parked at the production offices back at the Woolrich Hotel.
当那个Neil等我们回别♥墅♥的时候
The chicks taped their last confession in the limo
那俩小妞在车里录了最后一段独白
while this dude Neil waits for us back at the mansion.
那么发生了什么事?
So what happened?
我俩休息下 抽根烟
Caught a smoke break.
我们已经准备好拍最终PK了 车子该进场了
We're ready to shoot the final elimination. That's action on the limo.
快点 房♥子周围的光线快要移走了
Hurry. We're gonna lose the light over the house.
好的 那么你们留下她们自己待着 有多久 几分钟?
All right, so then you left the girls alone for what, a few minutes?
哦 我出发的时候是一点 所以...
Well, it was 1:00 when I took off, so...
我想有半个多小时
I guess it was more like a half an hour.
在录制过程中 你怎么可以去抽烟休息?
How in the middle of production were you able to take a smoke break?
助理导演用无线电 通知我们说 "原地待命"
The assistant director radios us, says "Hold off."
Neil还没准备好
Neil wasn't ready.
他好像是不见了之类的
He, like, disappeared or something.
他不见了?
He disappeared?
太可笑了 我杀了Grace? 你们怎么想的?
It's ridiculous. Kill Grace? How could you think that?
你不见了 而且没有不在场证明
You disappeared and you have no alibi.
我感觉很糟糕
I feel bad about it.
-特别是考虑到... -考虑到什么?
- Especially in light of... - In light of what?
听着 我临阵退缩了 行吗?
Look, I got cold feet, okay?
你根本无法体会我的处境
You can't begin to understand what I've been up against.
说来听听
Try me.
听着 近三个月 我时时刻刻暴露在摄影机下
Look, for almost three months I've had cameras on me 24/7.
发型师和化妆师咄咄逼人 还被12个不管出于什么原因
Hair and makeup people in my face, being overanalyzed by a dozen women
喜欢我的女人疯狂研究
who may or may not like me for the right reasons.
我只是... 需要一点空间
I just... needed some space.
Neil 我们准备让你就位了
Neil, we're ready for you on set.
请来别♥墅♥前面报到好吗?
Could you please report to the front of the mansion?
Neil? Neil 你在吗?
Neil? Neil, you there?
瞧 问题就在这儿
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表