剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
And laced inside that was this, which you smuggled aboard.
那都不是我的
None of that stuff is mine.
我猜枕头的上皮细胞DNA测试 会告诉我们
I wonder what a DNA test of the skin cells on that pillow would tell us.
你是对的 枕头是我的
You're right. The pills are mine.
一颗能卖♥♥到10美金
People pay ten dollars for one.
我想 可以靠这个在美国赚点钱
I thought I'd make a quick buck selling 'em here in the States.
你找到了运输的方法
So you found a way to transport them.
我们在垃圾箱里找到是空的 这意味着你把药给了别人
And we found it empty in the trash, which means you must've given 'em to someone.
Aaron 那个人是Suzanne Grady吗?
Aaron, was that someone Suzanne Grady?
说的通
Makes sense.
我什么也不会说的
I'm not saying another word.
直到她开始用药 毁了整个生意
Till she starts using the product, ruins the operation.
然后你杀了她 冲走毒品 然后离开
Then you kill her, flush the drugs and walk away.
我也许只在3万英尺的高空上有权限 但是我是知道规章制度的
I may only have jurisdiction at 30, 000 feet, but I know the rules.
那么你也知道 你因为毒品交易而被捕了
Well, then you also know you're under arrest for drug trafficking.
就在这里 海拔为零
Right here at ground zero.
我们漏了些东西
Well, we're missing somethin
今天我和Ryan已经搜过一次了
And you know Ryan and I have already been through this cabin once today.
-对 我也是 -我们都按照找到飞机时的状况进行了取证
Yeah, so have I-- we all processed the plane exactly as we found it.
问题可能就出在这里
That might be the problem.
因为我们看的是它现在的样子 不是当时的样子
Because we're looking at it as it is, not as it was.
飞机飞行时的状态
Condition of the plane during the flight.
好的 所以安全带是系上的
Okay, so the seat belts were on.
机舱被加压
Cabin was pressurized.
行李架是关上的
The overhead compartments were closed.
我们的受害者在撞到传送带的 分传臂之前并没有开始流血
Our victim didn't start bleeding until she was hit by the luggage arm on the conveyor belt.
所以这肯定是凶手的血
So this must be our killer's blood.
喔是的 我经常弄伤我的手
Oh, yeah, I cut my hands all the time--
开罐头 拎箱子 撕登机牌
opening cans, handling suitcases, ripping boarding passes.
我修指甲时更是个噩梦
It's a nightmare for my manicure.
这还是不能解释为什么会出现 在我们找到的地方 Jenna
That still doesn't explain where we found it, Jenna.
我们必须要确保飞行过程中 行李架的安全
We have to make sure that the overheads are secure throughout the flight.
我或许在检查时碰上了
I probably swiped it during cross check.
这能解释你们的问题了吗?
Does that answer all your questions?
我要赶去一趟预订好了的 大概两个小时里内起飞的航♥班♥
I got called in on a ready reserve flight that leaves in, like, two hours.
-去哪里? -印度尼西亚
- Where are you going? - Indonesia.
这是一条很赚钱的线路 所以 如果没什么事的话我先走了
It's a big - money route, so... if there's nothing else, I'm out of here.
-没什么事了 -很好
- There's nothing else. - Great.
你觉得她在说谎吗?
Think she's lying?
突然要去一个没有引渡条例的国家?
A sudden trip to a country with no extradition?
肯定有什么办法能阻止她
There's got to be something we can do to stop her.
好的 现在从头梳一遍
All right, so let me get this straight.
我们手头的材料只是一副素描 还有一幅干涸血迹的照片
All we have to go on is a line drawing and a picture of a blood deposit.
是 也不是 看看这滴血
Yes and no. Take a look at this blood.
它沿着边缘的地方 凝固得并不均匀
It's coagulated uniformly along the edge.
显然是刚流出来的血
Which is more consistent with a primary bleed.
对 如果只是擦上的血迹 血液的粘稠度不会这么高
Right, if it was a swipe, the blood density would lessen the farther along it went.
但是这里不符合 在流到尖角之前 应该是条很密实的直线
Yeah, but it doesn't. It stays in a solid line until it reaches that peak at the end.
你有飞行数据的分♥析♥吗?
Do you have the flight data analysis?
有 有图表 还有旅客名单
Yeah, I got that, the schematics, and the, uh, passenger manifest.
很好 你能运行一下吗?
Great, will you run it, please?
就是这里 我们在找些什么?
There it is. What are we looking for?
Jenna会撞到天花板的原因
A reason why Jenna would have hit the ceiling.
-我知道了 -是因为气流吗?
- I know. - 'Cause of the turbulence?
是的 我还能告诉你是什么时候
Yeah, and I can tell you when.
飞行员说在他和Suzanne一起之后
The pilot said that after he was with Suzanne,
他及时回到驾驶员座舱去处理气流问题
he made it back to the cockpit just in time to deal with some major turbulence.
这也正好是空警Aaron
That would have been the same time that Aaron the air marshal conveniently
去机舱帮助乘客的时间
went back to coach to help a passenger.
好 我来查下数据
Know what? Let me check the ta.
就是这里
There it is.
飞机下降了100英尺 然后又下降了60
Plane dropped a hundred feet, then another 60.
没系安全带的人都会腾空而起
Anyone not wearing their seat belt would have gone flying.
因此这就是Jenna的血会在行李架上的原因
So that's how Jenna got her blood on the overhead bin.
这绝对说明了Jenna
And that definitely places Jenna
在Suzanne最后被看到的时候 就在通道口
at the access hatch around the same time that Suzanne was last seen.
-太可惜了 -怎么?
- Too bad it doesn't matter. - Why not?
-证据还是不够证明她杀人了 -是吗?
- 'Cause that's where the story ends. - Or does it?
那些血最后流到一个尖角处 是吗?
That blood comes to a peak, right?
是的 这意味着最起码会有一滴血滴下来
Yeah, which means at least one blood drop would have had to have fallen.
-是的 -很好
- Right. - Okay.
我们都去过机舱 我们检查过了 如果有血滴下来我们会知道的
We have all been in that cabin, we've processed it, and we know that if a single drop fell,
它应该正好落在...1B...的前面
it should have landed right... in front of... 1B.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
就在Jenna伤到自己以后 飞机重新回到它的海拔高度上
Right after Jenna cut herself, the plane would've had to regain its altitude.
飞机上下颠簸并翻滚
And the plane would have had to pitch and roll.
如果当时Jenna正在移♥动♥Suzanne的话...
And if Jenna was carrying Suzanne at the time...
H...我们有发现了
H... think we got something.
我们已经有受害者的血了 现在在找什么?
So if we already have the victim's blood, what are we looking for?
我们在找寻重力 Kyle
We're looking for gravity, Kyle.
你看到这些血迹的边缘了吗? 它们很不规则
You see these edges? ey're irregular.
这说明什么?
What does that mean?
说明... 我们找到我们的凶手了
That means... we just found oukiller.
Jenna Suzanne是不是在飞机上 发现了你的药丸?
Jenna, did Suzanne discover your pills on the plane?
她回来的时候我正好在拆开它们
She came back when I was unloading them.
没关系的 先生 我会再给你一个干净的
That's okay, sir, I'll get you a clean one.
谢谢
Thank you.
Suzanne
Suzanne.
呃 很抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我过会儿回来
I'll come back.
她不知道她在和敌人说话 是不是?
She didn't know she was talking to the enemy, though, did she?
听着 我只是不想在降落的时候 她对着警卫指向我
Look, I just didn't want her to point me out to security when we landed.
她会告发你的
She's going to report you.
要降落了 Suzie-Q
It's time for landing, Suzie-Q.
你必须要帮我 快点过来 有一位女士 她没办法冷静下来
You have to help me. Come quick. This lady-- she won't calm down.
天哪
Oh, my God.
在地面见了
See you on the other side.
我以为 如果我不拴上箱子她会跌出来
I thought if I left the case unlatched that she'd just tumble out
最后不省人事的落在行李传送带上
and end up unconscious on the baggage carousel.
然后任何管理人员 都不会相信她的故事
Then nobody in management would believe her story.
那... 不是实际上所发生的 是不是?
That's... not exactly what happened. Was it?
我不知道她会死在传送带上的
I had no idea that she would die on that belt.
每天只赚一万块 帮助有需要的空乘人员
It-It was just an extra ten G's a year helping out other flight attendants.
我真的没想到 事情会这么严重
I really didn't think it'd be that big of a deal.
Jenna...
Jenna...
杀人 永远都很严重
killing someone is always a big deal.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表