剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
I'm pretty sure he messed it up.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我可不想承担这个责任!
I'm not taking the fall for this!
我们必须把尸体处理掉
We have to get rid of him.
是的
Right.
那人的死并不是我的错
It wasn't my fault that guy died.
而且我也没杀医生
And I didn't kill the doctor either.
Colin 那个病人的尸体现在在哪
Colin, where is that patient's body now?
第三公里标记处
Third mile marker.
飞鹰小道
Fly Hawk Trail.
最好是在那里
Well, it better be.
为了你好
For your sake.
请递给我照相机 长度测量 宽度测量
Camera, please? Long ways, short ways.
再次长度测量
Long ways again.
好了 检查看手上是否有防御性伤口 腿部是否有拖拉的痕迹
All right, let's check his hands for defensive wounds and his feet in case he was dragged.
这就是Colin Astor交代的那个死者
So, this is the dead patient that Colin Astor led us to.
是的 就象他说的 在林子里找到的尸体
Yep, found him in the glades just like he said.
名字是Mauricio Correo
Name is Mauricio Correo.
大老远从Ecuador来
Came all the way from Ecuador.
也就是说 他带着 能拥有新肾脏的许诺来到美国
So, a guy comes to America with a promise of a new kidney,
却落到了一个没有标记的坟墓里
ends up in an unmarked grave.
Mauricio确实是死在那次手术中
Well, Mauricio definitely died during that surgery.
或者在手术后一点时间里
Or a little while after.
那是什么 呃 什么并发症 使他死亡的?
And what were the, uh, what were the complications that he died of?
新肾脏肾动脉的缝合处极其粗糙
The suturing on this renal artery to the new kidney is disgraceful.
呈锯齿状 非常不平整
Jagged, uneven...
看来好像Phelps医生在模仿 科学怪人的做法
Looks like Dr. Phelps s channeling Frankenstein.
是的 缝合的伤口会引起腹部充血
Yeah. The sutures would've caused s abdomen to fill with blood,
在他把病人订起来之前 他根本无法察觉出了问题
he wouldn't have realized anything was wrong until after he stapled him up.
但是等到那时 Correo先生已因血液阻塞死亡
But by that point, Mr. Correo had clotted out and died.
你刚才说这家伙是被订起来的?
Did you just say this guy was stapled up?
对 我把那些东西拿了出来 以更好的查看伤口
Yeah. I took them out to get a better look.
我和Calleigh在阁楼查看 Phelps医生的尸体时 我被U字钉划伤了
I got stuck by a staple when Calleigh and I were checking out Dr. Phelps' body up in the attic.
钉子不可能是这人身上的 他的全在这了
Well, they wouldn't have been from this guy. All his staples are accounted for.
但是 你知道吗
But... you know what?
这是从捐献者的肾上 取下的细胞组织
This is tissue from the donor kidney.
你可以马上拿去验证DNA
You're going to take it and run it for DNA.
因为跟献血不一样 献血者的DNA将会消失
Because unlike a blood transfusion, where the donor DNA disappears,
器官捐献则能保留捐献者的DNA
Donated organ retains the DNA of its donor.
我马上去查CODIS数据库 多谢
I'm going to run this through CODIS, thanks.
Jeff 你看上去好像很疼
You look like you're in some pain, Jeff.
我没事
I'm fine.
真的没事吗
Are you?
对
Yeah.
听着 我告诉过你们 我在那所房♥子的原因了
Look, I told you guys why I was at that house.
是啊 我都等不及想听听你怎么解释
Yeah, well, I can't wait to hear the magical tale of-
你那肾是如何跑到另一个人身体里去的了
how your kidney landed in another man's body.
你把自己的肾卖♥♥给了Phelps医生 对吗 Jeff?
You sold your kidney to Dr. Phelps, didn't you, Jeff?
你错了
You're wrong.
把衬衫脱了
Take your shirt off.
把衣服撩起来 Jeff
Lift it up, Jeff.
看起来可不怎么好
Now, that really doesn't look too good.
在阁楼掉下一个钉子 对吗 运动健将?
Dropped a staple in the attic, didn't you, sport?
他告诉我一切都没问题的 不是吗
He told me everything was going to be fine, okay?
不用担心
Don't worry.
那个是做什么的
What's that for?
你怎么会一开始同意这种事情?
Why the hell would you agree to something like that in the first place?
你想知道为什么 ? 因为房♥地♥产♥市场一团糟
You wanna know why? Because the housing market is a disaster.
我在去年欠了很多债
I racked up a lot of debt over the past year, okay?
我去卖♥♥血 你知道我得到什么吗 我拿到了30美元
I went to give plasma, you know what I got? I got 30 dollars.
接着 一个男人在我排队的时候 走过来说我在赚钱的同时还能救人命
So, a man came up to me while I was in line and he said I can save a life and make some money.
而我们需要那笔钱撑下去
Now, we needed that money to keep going.
有一个无辜的小男孩急需肾脏
There's this little innocent boy that's in desperate need of a kidney.
很凑巧他的血型和你一样
It just so happens he's the same blood type as you.
不 不 谢谢了
No, no, thanks.
先生 那个男孩没你的帮助会死的
Sir, that boy will die without your help.
我们有世界一流的外科医生
We have a world-class surgeon,
我们会让你完整的回来 并很快有十万美元的回报
We'll have you back on your feet and ten G's richer in no time.
-会安全吗 -非常安全
- Is it safe? - Completely.
好的 好的 我会考虑一下
Okay. Okay, I'll think about it.
我在术后开始感觉虚弱 我根本吃不下饭
I started feeling weak after the surgery, I couldn't hold down food, man.
我想我需要两个肾 而不是一个
I think I needed both kidneys, not just one.
于是 你去质问那医生
So, you confronted the doctor?
对 我去了他的房♥子 是我杀了他
Yes! Okay, I went to his house. That's what I did.
他离开后 我跟着他到了物品赎回处
He left, I followed him to the foreclosure, all right?
喂Ricky 现在我要你欠我的钱
Yo, Ricky. I need to score, now.
我会在房♥子里等你
I'll be inside waiting.
喔 喔 嘿 你不能在这儿
Unh-unh, hey, you can't be here.
事情很急 医生 我需要你的帮助
It's an emergency, Doc, I need your help.
伙计 你是自愿的
You volunteered, man.
你跟我说没有问题的 可是医生 我现在感觉快死了
You told me everythingwas going to be all right. Doc, I feel like I'm dying.
那可不是我的问题
It's not my problem.
现在是了
It is now.
-上楼去 -不 嘿
- Up the stairs. - No, hey...
现在 上楼去!
Now! Up the stairs!
就在那个时候你杀了他
And that's when you killed him.
你知道吗 是他的过错我才快死的
You know what, it's his fault that I'm dying!
Jeff 快死是由于你自己的错误
Jeff, it's your fault that you're dying.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我 呃
I, um...
我把自己的表戴在你手上 这样你就知道我来过这里
I put my watch on you so you'd know I was here.
防止你醒来时 我正在外面查案子
In case you woke up while I was out on the investigation.
我知道你来过这
I knew you were here.
你怎么会知道我在 你能
How'd you know I was here, you could...
你能听到我说话? 你听到了我讲的话?
Could you hear me? You heard what I said?
是的
Yeah.
就象是场梦
It was like a dream.
那是真实的
It was real.
你会陪着我吗
Will you stay with me?
不
No.
当然了 只要你想让我陪着
Yeah, as long as you want me to.
只要你想让我陪着
As long as you want me to.
中尉
Lieutenant.
医生
Doctor.
Calleigh比我们料想的复原速度要快得多
Calleigh's doing much better than we could've hoped.
她是个斗士 Horatio
She's a fighter, Horatio.
-她确实是 -对
- That she is. - Yeah.
你的儿子怎么样?
How's your boy?
Bryan很好 多谢你问起
Bryan's doing great, thanks for asking.
他找了份兼♥职♥的工作
He's got a part-time job.
似乎他感觉很好 于是我想我也可以找份做做
Seemed to do him good, so I thought I'd get one, too.
-我明白 -很好
- I can see that. - Well.
一周内我只被叫几次医生
I'm only called "Doctor" a couple of times a week.
大部分时间只被叫做"妈妈"
Most of the times just "Mommy."
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我们还坚持在那里 Alexx
We're hanging in there, Alexx.
坚持在那
Hanging in there.
要不你今晚过来吃晚饭吧
Why don't you come over for dinner tonight?
你知道我不会做饭 而且孩子们都很吵闹
Now, you know I can't cook and the kids are absolute chaos.
但那是家庭聚会的夜晚
But it's family night.
也就是说你会感觉很舒服
So that means you'd fit right in.
毋庸置疑
I have no doubt.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表