剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Neighbour said they were a perfect family.
就算如此 家家有本难念的经啊
Yeah, well, we both know, there's no such thing.
来人
Hey.
是局里的电♥话♥ 我去接一下
Oh, it's the station. I gotta take this.
- 好的 - 你好
- Okay. - Hello?
这是什么
What is this?
- 出什么事了 - 先生 您好
- What is going on here? - Uh, hi there, sir,
- 您能稍微远离此处吗 - 不 不 不
- Why don't we just step aside. - No, no, no.
看来你不知道 这是我父母的家 好吗
You don't understand, this is my parents' house, okay?
- 我知道 但是... - 不 不
- I understand that, sir, but... - No, no.
我们现在应该在吃早午餐了
We're supposed to be having brunch right now.
- 我为何不能... - 先生 请您冷静
- I don't know why I... - Sir, please just calm down.
拜托 我不着急 我很冷静
Please, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not excited,
- 我只是想... - 抱歉 别说了
- I just need to... - Uh, sorry, hey, hey.
没事 交给我吧
It's okay. Hi, I got this.
我来处理 我来处理 谢谢
I've got it, I've got it, thank you.
你好 先生贵姓
Hey. What's your name?
亚伦·布朗宁
Aaron Browning.
布朗宁 你是布朗宁夫妇的儿子吗
Browning. You're John and Ginny Browning's son?
- 正是 - 好吧
- Yes. - Okay.
我... 非常抱歉地告诉你
I'm uh... I'm sorry to tell you this,
警方今早发现你的父母
but the police found your parents dead
死在屋内
inside of the house this morning.
什么
What?!
还请节哀顺变
I'm really sorry for your loss,
但我们现在还不能让你进去
but we can't let you inside right now.
什么
Wha...
凯莱布呢
What about Caleb?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
抱歉 凯莱布是谁
I'm sorry, who's Caleb?
圣诞树
Christmas tree.
他现在神志不清
He's MHA.
身上既没钱包 也没身份证
No wallet, no ID.
没事 我应该知道他是谁
It's all right, I think I know who he is.
携带武器没
Any weapons?
没有 但这是在他口袋里找到的
No, but I did find this in his pocket.
- 这是圣诞节装饰品吗 - 没错
- Is that a Christmas ornament? - Mm-hmm.
你好 我是麦卡沃伊警探
Hi, there. I'm Detective McAvoy.
你是凯莱布·布朗宁吗
Is your name Caleb Browning?
# 圣诞树啊 #
O, Christmas tree
# 圣诞树啊 #
O, Christmas tree
- # 你的枝丫 # - 凯莱布
- Your branches mean... - Caleb!
凯莱布
Caleb!
怎么了
What?
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
什么
What?
你记得你的名字吗
Do you remember your name?
凯莱布...
Caleb...
凯莱布...
Um, Caleb...
凯莱布·布朗宁
Caleb... Browning.
你知道今天是什么日子吗
Do you remember what day it is?
是平安夜
It's... Christmas Eve.
是平安夜吗
It's Christmas Eve?
你还记得你父母今早出什么事了吗
Do you remember what happened to your parents this morning?
我错过早午餐了吗
Did I miss brunch?
# 今日是圣诞节 宝贝 #
It's Christmas, baby
# 橱窗里琳琅满目 #
Time for window shopping
# 珍珠项链戴颈上 #
I could use a necklace string of pearls
有人吗
Hello?
# 今日是圣诞节 宝贝 #
It's Christmas, baby
# 如果你想停下 #
If you feel like stopping
喊那么大声干嘛
Oh, for crying out loud!
外婆你在吗
Hello? Grandma?
你只找到这一个嫌疑人
And he's your only suspect?
他当时在屋里 现场没有强行闯入的迹象
He's staying at the house, there's no sign of forced entry.
他衣服上有他父母的血迹
His parents' blood's on his clothes.
你调阅过他的病历吗
Have you asked for his medical records?
他得过失忆症
See if he has a history of memory loss,
精神疾病 心理疾病吗
or trauma, psych issues?
还在调查 但假装失忆的嫌犯
It's in process, but it wouldn't be the first time
我也不是头一次见了
that a suspect has faked memory loss.
我觉得他可能真失忆了
I mean, there's a possibility he's not faking it.
那我脊椎里的洞也有可能
And there's a possibility that the hole in my spine
在下周手术前自动痊愈呢
will heal itself before surgery next week.
我就有过创伤后失忆的经历
I mean, I have a history with memory loss after trauma.
我妹妹死后
When my sister died,
我的大脑便抹去了这段记忆
my brain wiped the memory of it.
- 现在记忆恢复了 但是... - 抱歉 珍妮
- I mean, I got it back, but... - I'm so sorry, Jenny.
没事 我只是想说
No, I'm just saying that,
我们的看法不能太局限
you know, I think we should keep an open mind.
我认为 至少在失忆这方面
I mean, maybe he's telling the truth,
他也许并未撒话
at least about the memory loss part.
我想给他做次测试
I wanna get him assessed,
但我得先找个恰当的地方跟他谈谈
but first, let me talk to him. Somewhere nice.
要不顺便给他做个按♥摩♥
Let's get him a massage while we're at it.
我知道在尸体面前...
So, I, uh, know it's weird to talk about...
谈论吃饭 感觉有点诡异
death and food so close together.
但是...
But um...
我厨艺还不错
I'm a really great cook,
明天正好又是圣诞节 所以...
and Christmas is tomorrow, so...
- 丹尼斯 你愿意... - 没问题
- Dennis, would you like... - Yes, yes.
我愿意
Yes.
好吧 那就好
Okay. Great.
我会保证明天咱俩能早点下班
I'll make sure we get off work early tomorrow.
这是跟上司约会的福利
Just the perks of dating the boss.
怎么了
What?
我还是第一次听你大声说出那个字眼
It's the first time I've heard it out loud.
- 什么 你是指"上司"吗 - 别说了 好吗
- What, that I'm your boss? - Please stop saying it.
好吧 我不知道这会让你困扰
Well, I didn't know it was a problem for you.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
- 算了 我们该干活了 - 里弗 等等...
- Anyway, we should get to work. - River, hey...
给你
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 凯莱布
Hi, Caleb.
我是珍妮·库珀
My name is Jenny Cooper.
我是负责调查你父母死因的验尸官
I'm the coroner that's investigating your parents' deaths.
我想这个房♥间或许更舒服些
I thought this room might be a little nicer.
我想不起来了
I can't remember it.
我怎么就...
Why can't I remem...
我像是那种...
I mean, do I look like I, I...
就是那种...
I'm the type of person who's...
仅凭赤手空拳
who's just capable of
就能杀人的人吗
killing somebody with my... my... my bare hands?
我... 我像是能亲手杀死
I can't... do I look like I can kill my mom and my dad
我父母的人吗
with my hands?
你能不能我不知道 凯莱布
I don't know what you're capable of, Caleb.
但我很在意你失忆症
But I am interested in your memory loss.
当然 因为你觉得我在撒谎
Yeah, because you think that I'm lying.
我也失去过一位亲人
Because I had a family member who died,
事发之后 我的大脑抹去了这段记忆
and when it happened, my brain erased the memory.
你的情况我也经历过
This has happened to me.
这么说 我还没疯
So, I'm not... going crazy?
听着 如果你真失忆了
Look, if what you're saying is true,
那我希望你能跟我的治疗医师谈谈
then I'd like you to talk to the doctor that helped me.
你愿意考虑一下吗
Would you consider it?
凯莱布
Caleb?
你愿意试试吗
Would you try?
- 好吧 - 可以吗 那好
- Yeah. - Yeah? Okay.
你好 凯莱布 我是沙玛医生
Hello, Caleb, I'm Dr. Sharma.
我只是想跟你聊聊天 好吗
I'd just like to have a conversation, okay?
凯莱布的表现符合离解失忆症的
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表