剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
他身上的工作证可能是捡的或偷的
Yeah, that ID he had on him was either lost or stolen,
他不是莱斯特
But that's not Lester.
真正的莱斯特活得好好的
Lester is alive and well,
他和妻子住在西区
and living with wife on the west side.
这制♥服♥是假的
His uniform is fake.
还有"服装反斗城"的标签呢
The label says "Costumes are us".
谁会大费周章扮成
Okay, who would go to all the trouble to dress up
一名保安呢
like a security guard?
假制♥服♥ 假身份
Fake uniform, fake ID.
或许他不是要阻止窃贼
Maybe he wasn't interrupting the robbery.
而是实施盗窃
Maybe he was doing the robbery.
天啊 他鼻子里有东西流出来了
Oh, god. Something's draining from the nose.
里弗 把拭子递给我
River, pass me a swab.
这是什么
What is it?
不清楚
I don't know.
需要送去实验室检测
Send it to the lab for testing.
假设我要偷台发电机 东西很重
So, I steal a generator, it's heavy,
那就需要两个人抬
I need two people.
然后我们会乘货梯下去
We take it down the freight elevator.
- 再把它放到货车上 - 没错
- We load it into a van. - Yeah.
接着我们上楼再偷一台发电机
And then we come back up to grab another generator.
却起了争执 或者有谁出♥卖♥♥♥同伙
We get into some sort of an argument, or a double-cross.
然后
And...
你冲我开枪
You shoot me?
可能是 但...
Yeah, but...
这不符合逻辑
Yeah, it's not adding up.
你上来还能因为什么呢
Why else would you come up here?
我该穿靴子的
Should've worn some boots.
既来之 则安之
That's what you get.
我去
Damn it!
等等 死者生前可能来过这里
Hey, maybe our decedent was up here.
他的靴子上也有鸽子屎
He had pigeon poop on his boot, too.
珍妮 快看这个
Hey, Jenny, check this out.
蓝色喷漆
Blue spray paint.
他鼻子里的东西会不会是喷漆呢
What if the substance in his nose was paint?
有可能
Yeah.
爬上去看看
Higher and higher.
- 没事吧 - 没事
- You good? - Yeah.
这和他鼻腔里流出的物质颜色相符
It's the same colour that was dripping out of his nasal cavity.
没错
Yeah.
- 抓着我的腿 - 什么
- Hold my legs. - What?
不 太危险了 珍妮 要不你...
No, that's dangerous, Jenny. Why don't you...
要不... 换我抓你的腿
Hold your... yeah, hold your legs?
- 当我没说 那... - 好
- Never mind, just... - Yeah.
- 那你可要小心点 - 我会的
- Just be careful, all right? - I will, I will, just...
别急 小心点
All right, careful.
- 知道啦 抓紧了吗 - 抓紧了
- Okay, yep. You got me? - I got you.
好
Okay.
- 上啦 - 好的 慢点
- All right. - All right. All right.
- 看到了吗 - 对
- You got it? - Yeah.
好了吗
Good?
好了 拉我
Okay, yep.
有发现吗
You got it?
我们要找的不是贼
We're not looking for a thief.
而是涂鸦艺术家
We're looking for a graffiti artist.
了解
Yeah.
集彩
- 好啦 - 久等了
- Hey. - Hey.
但愿
Hopefully...
这第四家涂鸦用品店会有线索
Our fourth graffiti store is the charm.
是啊 对了
Yeah. Oh, by the way,
死者的指纹没有匹配出结果
Our dead man's fingerprints came back negative,
- 警方没有他的记录 - 是吗
- So he's unknown to police. - Really?
我绝不会进这个牌子
Yo, I'd never stock this brand.
这种显然是山寨货
This is like knock-off right here.
只有小混混才会用
Only fly-foo boy use them tips.
讲真
Yo, truthfully,
我去看看喷漆
I'm gonna go look at the paints.
这款我用了二十五年 超级好用
This stuff, I've been using this for 25 years,
超级好用
and it's so good.
好吧 我稍后再来买♥♥
All right, I'll be back later.
- 生意不错啊 哥们 - 还行 有事吗 兄弟
- Hey, how you doin', man? - Good, man. How are you?
你好 我是警探麦卡沃伊
Good, good. I'm Detective Mcavoy.
我想请你帮我个忙
And I was just wondering if you could help me something here.
你认识这位艺术家吗
You recognize this artist?
不认识 抱歉 我不卖♥♥"俄普斯"
Nah sorry. No serve "The Ops" in here.
警官 你想买♥♥素描本的话
But if you want a sketchbook, officer,
请走第二过道
aisle two.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey.
- 这些是兴趣班吗 - 对
- Are these classes? - Yeah.
你是哪类艺术家
What kind of artist are you?
我只是位寻觅艺术家的爱好者罢了
I'm more of an art lover, looking for an artist.
若您不嫌麻烦
If it's not too much trouble,
我想问您几个问题
I'd like to ask you some questions.
- 就这些吗 - 对 谢谢
- Hey, is that it? - Yeah, thanks.
好嘞
Awesome.
那是谁画的
Who's the artist?
是我画的
Oh, yeah, that's my stuff.
名叫"真♥相♥"
It's called "Truth."
如果你想要 我可以卖♥♥给你
It's, it's available for sale, if you want.
好 我当然想买♥♥
Yep, su... yeah, sure.
- 我给你结账 - 谢谢
- I'll ring it up. - Thanks.
你是涂鸦艺术家吗
Are you a graffiti artist?
不是 但我一个月前来这里上喷画课
No, I came here about a month ago for an aerosol class,
仅此而已
But that's about it.
我的创作过程
My work is more...
比较私密 不便公开
sheltered, private.
通常只有我 画布 模特
Me, my canvas, my subject.
"探究人体形态"
"Explore the human form."
你是卡里玛·瑞特
And you're Karima Rite?
你有让别人给你画过肖像吗
Have you ever let anyone paint your portrait before?
肖像
Portrait?
没有 那不是我的作风
No, no, that's not really my style.
我喜欢低调
I prefer to keep a low profile.
珍妮 瑞特女士想带我们看样东西
Jenny, Mis. Rite would like to show us something.
好啊
Sure.
我现在都压力山大了 好吗
I'm under a lot of stress right now, okay.
事实证明 疫情期间 要想当按♥摩♥师
It turns out that trying to become a massage therapist
是件非常麻烦的事
in the middle of a pandemic, is complicated.
对了 还有马特奥
Oh, and then, there's Mateo,
就算他的课程都是线上学习
who's going back to Kingston,
他还是打算回金斯敦
even though all of his courses are online.
我快无语了
Riddle me that.
抱歉 光说我了
I'm sorry, this is not about me.
还是来聊聊你吧
This is about you.
抱歉 罗德尼
And Rodney,
我不该胡乱发功的
I activated the wrong chi,
我现在就给你安回去
So I'm just gonna get that hooked back on there,
那么 我们要不重新来过
And then, maybe we can start all over.
你觉得呢 真的很抱歉
What do you say? I'm sorry, by the way.
我太不专业了
This is so unorthodox.
看来你是真心想要成为按♥摩♥师啊
You were pretty serious, then, about this massage therapy thing, were ya?
是啊
Yes.
你打算靠按揉别人谋生吗
You're gonna be rubbing people for a living.
要想成为一名按♥摩♥师 我必须学习
Yeah, I'm studying to be a massage therapist.
还得下狠功夫
There's a lot of work.
随你吧 孩子
As you were, private.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
家里没有私人空间
Can't get any privacy here.
我♥干♥嘛又给它拿下来了
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表