剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
They take workshops or seminars
交流会或讲座
for about 12 hours each day.
那样会很累吧
Wow, that's a long day.
我认为这是一种奢侈
I think of it as a luxury.
你把所有心思都花在自己身上
I mean, when's the last time you spent
是什么时候的事了
all that time on nothing but yourself?
我儿子出生前还可以
Well, not since my son was born.
转运冥想中心
我爸搬来之后就更不可能了
Definitely not since my dad moved in.
这边走
Just this way.
这迷宫是你建的吗
Did you make this maze?
这恰好能反映人生本色
It's a good metaphor for life.
没有受伤的痕迹
There's no sign of injury.
这是她生前在此填写的健康档案表
This is a medical form she filled out for our records.
雪莉·布朗斯通
Shirley Brownstone.
没有既往病史
No pre-existing medical conditions,
没有服药
no medications.
她出现过病征吗
Was she exhibiting any sign of illness?
没有 毫无病征
No, nothing.
她身体反倒很健康
In fact, she was great.
雪莉本已绽放
Shirley had bloomed.
真不敢相信她会在此离世
It's crushing that she died here, of all places.
何出此言呢
Why's that?
因为在迷宫里
Because in the maze, you...
你不会迷失自己
You don't lose yourself.
你会找到真我
You find yourself.
我叫法雷德 是我发现雪莉的
I'm Fareed, I'm the one who found Shirley.
能告诉我她是怎么死的吗
Can I ask, how did she die?
暂时还不清楚
Uh, we don't know that yet.
我们得做个尸检
We're gonna have to do an autopsy.
我真没想到会发生这种事
I can't believe that this happened.
我是指她死在那里
I mean, that she died here.
她前几天才刚刚绽放
She just bloomed a few days ago.
不好意思 请问...
Sorry, can I, can I ask, um...
"绽放"是指什么呢
What does "bloomed" mean?
就是菲伊用来描述
Oh, it's an expression that Faye uses
重获新生的说法罢了
for a moment of transformation.
你从痛苦和恐惧中解脱后
When you finally break free of whatever pain or fear
她会带你来这里
Brought you here.
大家都有过这种经历吗
Does... Does everyone experience that?
那是我们人人都向往的境界
It's what we're all working towards.
到那时 你就能过上憧憬已久的生活
When you realize that there's nothing standing between you
前途坦荡 毫无阻碍
and the life that you want.
那感觉一定不错
Must be nice.
你可以的 很好
It's okay. Good.
过来
come on.
- 听话 - 过来 就这样
- Hey... - Come on! That's it,
好姑娘
That a girl.
过来
Come on.
你觉得她今天对你有何反应呢
How do you think she's reacting to you today?
- 过来 - 深呼吸
- Come here. - Just breathe.
没事的
It's okay...
继续
keep going.
好的 放松
Yeah, easy...
它...
it's...
- 好吧 - 没事
- Okay. - It's okay.
要建立联♥系♥ 加油
Establish a connection. It's okay.
好的 别担心
Okay, hey... Okay.
好吧
Okay.
她不想接近我 对吧
She won't settle, eh?
没事 慢慢来
Just takes time.
看这边 就你和我 好吗
Hey... You and me, okay?
只有你和我
You and me.
- 明天再试试吧 利亚姆 - 好
- Maybe tomorrow, Liam. - Yeah.
不要放弃 一点点来
Just keep trying, little bits at a time.
好的
Sure.
它还是不喜欢你
She still doesn't like you.
走吧
Come on.
不着急 关系是慢慢建立的
Give it time. I'm an acquired taste.
安德鲁·帕克的死
Andrew park's cause of death
是头部的钝器伤所致
Was blunt force trauma to the head.
有道理 他是被货车狠狠撞到的
Makes sense. That van hit him pretty hard.
没错 我在其颅内发现了玻璃碎片
Yeah. I found shards of glass in his skull.
我还发现了件有趣的事
I actually found something else kind of interesting too.
我洗掉血迹后
Once I washed off all the blood,
发现他身上有刀伤
there were cuts like knife marks
不像是车祸造成的
that were not from the accident.
- 是自卫伤吗 - 貌似是的
- Defensive wounds? - Yeah, looks like it.
先是被刀划伤 然后被车撞死的吗
Knife marks and running into traffic?
- 稍后联♥系♥ - 好的
- Let me call you back. - Okay.
你这边的尸检结果呢
What's your body telling you?
表面上看不出什么
Not much from the outside,
体表没有受伤的迹象
But there's no external signs of injury.
但她腿上有皮疹
She does have a rash on her legs.
毒漆藤引起的
Poison ivy.
我见过情况更糟的
Hmm. I have seen it in worse places.
不过 原因很明显
It does make sense though.
静修地周围丛林茂密
There was a lot of forest around the retreat.
转运冥想中心是个好地方
Turning tides sounds nice.
没错 那里非常宁静祥
Yeah, it was uh... Peaceful.
我能理解为何人们会在那里绽放了
I can see how someone would bloom there.
绽放
"Bloom?"
天啊 胃肠道里有块结石
Whoa! We have a bezoar in the gi tract.
貌似是
Looks like...
未吸收的药丸
Unabsorbed pills.
这么大块结石得吃很多药片才会形成
Takes a lot of pills to cause a ball that size.
既然雪莉已经绽放了
If Shirley had "bloomed,"
她为何还要结束自己的生命呢
Then why did she take her own life?
我周四要和那些家伙打场球赛
I'm starting a pickup game with the guys on Thursday.
你来吗
You wanna join?
不了 我有事
Uh, I'm busy.
每周四都忙吗
Every Thursday?
我刚才想起 你没有女伴啊
I'm starting to think you don't have a woman.
你过得太紧张了
You're too tense.
你要上什么课吗
Are you taking a class or something?
- 门牌号♥是多少 - 216
- What's the house number? - 216.
肯定是什么难以启齿的课程
Ah, it must be something embarrassing.
比如萨尔萨舞之类的
Like salsa dancing or something?
- 那家伙叫什么 - 兰迪·史密斯
- What's the guy's name? - Randy smith.
我必须要弄清这件事 你懂吗
You know, I'm gonna figure this out, right?
你的翘臀暴露了
Those hips don't lie.
我是警探阿布蒂 这是警探麦卡沃伊
I'm Detective Abed, this is Detective Mcavoy.
你昨天点外卖♥♥了吗
Did you have food delivered yesterday?
是啊
Yeah.
是这个人送的吗
Is this the guy?
应该是吧
Guess so.
我没太看清
I didn't really see him.
- 他带了口罩吗 - 是的
- Was he wearing a mask? - Yeah,
他貌似是亚洲人
But he looked Asian.
这人昨天去世了 被货车撞死的
Well, this guy was killed yesterday, hit by a van.
我又不开货车
I don't drive a van.
他最后一单是送到你家的
Your house was the last scheduled delivery.
这样啊
Oh.
有迹象表明
There's some indication
他生前和某人发生了口角
that he had an altercation with someone.
你知道什么吗
Know anything about that?
不知道 但现在这种事常常发生
No, but that kinda thing happens all the time now.
整个街区的风气都变了
This neighbourhood's really changed. Is that all?
还有别的事吗
Is that all?
目前就这些 如果你想起什么
Yeah, for now. Why don't you, uh...
或听说什么 还请联♥系♥我们
Give us a call if you remember or hear anything.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表