剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
对了 还有件事
Uh, one more thing, um...
外卖♥♥员是骑自行车离开的吗
Did the delivery guy leave on a bike?
是啊 骑得可快了
Yeah. Took off like a bat out of hell.
应该是着急去别地吧
Guess he had somewhere to be.
他都没看清 却说外卖♥♥员像是亚裔
He didn't really see him, but he "Looked asian?"
你知道吗 多数外卖♥♥服务机构
You know, a lot of food delivery services
为了保险起见 会在车上安装摄像头
Put cameras on their vehicles for insurance purposes.
我们得找到那辆自行车
We need to find that bike.
警♥察♥确实在你妻子房♥间里发现了
The police did find an empty bottle of acetaminophen
扑热息痛的空药瓶
in your wife's room,
所以我们认定她是自杀
So we have ruled it a suicide.
请节哀 我知道这很难接受
I'm so sorry. I know this hard to hear.
她最近有何变化吗
Had anything changed... Recently?
比如...
Like was she um...
她可否伤心难过或者情绪低落呢
Was she sad, or was she depressed at all?
新冠疫情对我们 对每个人来说都是煎熬
The covid crisis was hard on us, on everyone -
成天关在家里 忧心忡忡
Stuck at home, nothing to do but worry -
但我们还是很恩爱
But we were fine.
至少我觉得是这样
I thought we were fine.
雪莉说她要去转运冥想中心
Shirley said she was going to turning tides to...
重拾自我
Re-center herself.
我没细问此事
I didn't ask specifics.
三天前 她发来一条语♥音♥消息
Three days ago, she left a voicemail,
说她想离婚
saying she wanted a divorce.
她说原因了吗
She didn't say why?
没有
No.
第二天
The next day...
她从我们的账户里取了一万美元
She withdrew $10,000 dollars from our account.
我去中心找她
I went there,
可那里的女老板不让我见她
But the woman who runs the place wouldn't let me see her,
还说"中心谢绝外访"
Said "No outside contact allowed."
我只是想和她聊聊
I just wanted to talk to her.
我绝不会伤害我的妻子
I would never hurt my wife.
我是来接听电♥话♥的
I'm here to answer phones.
我才不想参与你们的静修
I'm not going to woo-woo with you.
你就没想过自己或许
Did you ever consider the fact
能在这种经历中有所收获吗
that you might get something from the experience?
那你有想过自己或许
Did you ever consider that you're not
并不擅长做这种事吗
as good at this as you think?
我才不会做这种事
I'm not going to do this.
你让我太失望了 奥利弗
I am so disappointed in you, Oliver.
你还好吧
You okay?
这里人都有问题
No one in this place is okay.
我是珍妮·库珀医生 我刚才...
I'm doctor Jenny Cooper, I was uh...
正想找菲伊谈谈
I was actually hoping I could speak to Faye.
她马上要开交流会了
She's about to start a seminar right now.
稍等一下
uh, one second please.
你好 转运冥想中心 请讲
Hello? Turning tides. Yes.
你好 我想找菲伊
Hey, I'm looking for Faye...
抱歉 我们不许和未参加
Sorry, we're not allowed to talk to anyone
交流会的人讲话
outside of the workshops,
而奥利弗唯一的乐趣就是告发我们
And the only pleasure Oliver gets is to narc on us.
这样啊
Oh...
可他...
Well, he uh...
似乎并不愿意待在这里呢
He doesn't look too happy to be here.
他是菲伊的儿子
He's Faye's son.
他又被私立学校开除了
He got kicked out of private school again.
你是验尸官吧
You're the coroner, right?
对 我是珍妮 库珀
Yeah, I'm uh... I'm Jenny Cooper.
我是蒂娜
Tina.
雪莉的死真叫人惋惜
It sucks about Shirley.
她这人挺好的
She seemed like a nice woman.
你知道吗 她绽放那天
You know, the day that she bloomed,
我觉得她好厉害啊
Oh wow, was so powerful.
确实 我正在查清她的死因
Yeah, I'm um... I'm trying to make sense of her death.
我不明白既然她都绽放了
Because I-I don't understand why she would kill herself
又怎么会自杀呢
if she had just bloomed, you know?
我们不该质疑菲伊的疗法
We're not really supposed to question Faye's methods.
你们这些人怎么回事
What's wrong with you people?!
难道看不出来一切只是个骗局吗
Can't you see this whole thing is a lie?!
她在给你们洗♥脑♥
She's brainwashing you!
拜托 你们必须赶紧离开这里
Please, you've got to get out of here, now,
不然就要命丧于此了
before this place kills you too!
为什么 求你们了
Why... Please!
你们怎么没人听我说呢
Why won't any of you listen to me?!
- 先生 - 我求你们了 快离开...
- Sir! - I'm begging you, please get...
- 先生 - 听句劝吧
- Sir! - Listen! Listen to me!
- 先生 这里 - 站住
- Hey, hey, hi. - You!
我听着呢
I'm listening.
你之前参加过静修吗
Were you a former participant?
我没有 是我儿子乔纳
Um, not me. My son, jonah.
恕我冒昧问一句 发生什么事了
If you don't mind me asking, what happened?
他来这里之前
Um, well, before he came here,
他...
He was uh...
他有点迷失自我
Well, he was a little bit lost.
他求我们给他支付这里几千美元的费用
He begged us to pay for this place - thousands of dollars.
但他回家后
But then, when he came home,
他的情况更糟糕了
He was so much worse.
你儿子究竟怎么了呢
And what happened to your son?
他来这里一个月后
A month after he came here,
他从亨伯海湾大桥上跳了下去
He jumped off the Humber Bay Bridge.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
黑人难以打倒 对吧
The black don't crack, right?
- 他们是这么说的 - 确实如此
- Yeah. That's what they say. - That's what they say.
- 来吧 - 准备好了吗
- Come on. - Here, are you ready?
- 来吧 咱们开始吧 - 不好
- Come on! Yeah, let's go. Oh! - Oh!
老爸 你总得让比赛...
Oh, dad, you gotta make it a little,
有点难度吧
You gotta make it a little more difficult.
别让我轻易进球
Make it a little tougher.
打小就是我故意让你赢的 懂吗
You know, since you were a kid, I always let you win.
经常让我赢 您可真贴心
Used to let me win? Oh, that's so sweet.
- 但今天不行 儿子 - 是吗
- But not today, baby. - Not today?
放马过来吧
Bring your best.
来吧 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
我可要好好教育你 来啊 儿子 快点
I'm gonna school you! Come on, son! Come on!
看招 儿子
Watch this, son!
你这是犯规啊
You know that's a foul, right?
不 儿子 这才是比赛
No, baby, that's game!
你以前可厉害多了
Ugh! You know you used to be so much better
至少会掩饰自己拙劣的作弊行为
at least hiding how badly you cheat.
算了吧 是男人就乖乖认输
Come on now, take your beating like a man.
好吧 打得不赖 老爸
All right, good game, pops.
打得真好
Good game.
知道我这把老骨头为何能打败你吗
You wanna know how an old man like me could take you?
靠作弊吗
'cause you cheat?
因为我终于有了生活的动力
Because now I'm finally living.
那你之前都在干嘛呢
And what exactly were you doing before?
支付账单 打两份工
Paying bills. Working two jobs.
日出而作
Waking up at the crack of dawn
日落而归
And coming home in the dead of night.
我现在终于找到了人生的乐趣
Now, I finally found my joy.
- 她叫什么 - 明迪
- What's her name? - Mindy.
她真的与众不同
Oh, she's something else!
- 肯定啊 - 儿子 你一定要见见她
- I bet. - You got to see her, son.
她做的姜汁啤酒超好喝
She makes a good ginger beer.
对了 你能帮我给植物浇水吗
Oh! I need you to water my plants.
你要去哪里
Where're you going?
一处应有尽有的度♥假♥区♥
One of those all-inclusive resorts,
酒水还是全部免费的
And all the drinks are free!
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表