剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
If you can use this panic,
具体来讲 你需要...
You know, if you can, if you can,
你需要直面那天所见之事
If you can take the panic that you felt on that day
给你带来的恐慌
When you, when you saw what you saw.
而不是想着逃避它
Right? And don't, don't run from it,
就能... 我就...
Just, just, I mean that is...
我就是这么恢复记忆的
Because that's what I did. Um...
如果你现在能承受
But if you can sit in right now,
承受那种恐慌并且利用好它
If you can sit in that panic and you can use it,
也许能帮你想起那天发生的事情
Maybe it will help you remember what actually happened.
你要不试试...
If you can just like...
- 有我在呢 - 好
- I'm right here. - Yeah. Okay.
# 张灯结彩庆佳节 #
# We've hung the ornaments with care #
我做不到
I can't do it!
我没杀他
I didn't do it!
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我不相信 天哪
I don't believe it. God you...
天哪
Oh god!
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我不相信 天哪
I don't believe it. Oh my god.
我没有... 我不能...
I don't... I can't... I don't...
没事的 凯莱布
Itx01's okay, Caleb.
别怕
It's okay.
珍妮
Jenny?
等等 停下 利亚姆 别过来
Whoa, hey, hey. Liam! Liam, hey...
- 等等 等等 - 没事 别怕
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. - It's okay. It's okay.
- 他是谁 - 凯莱布
- Who's this? - This is Caleb, okay?
- 一个朋友 - 亚伦人呢
- Caleb is a, is a friend. - Where's Aaron?
我要和他谈谈
I wanna talk to Aaron right now.
利亚姆不认识你哥哥
Li-liam doesn't know your brother.
先把刀放下 我们再来谈谈
Just drop the knife and we'll sort it out.
伙计 我不想伤害你 我不想伤害你
Look, I don't wanna hurt you, man. I don't wanna hurt you.
拜托 别过来
Come on, stop.
住手 停下 凯莱布
No, hey! No! Caleb!
等等 住手 利亚姆
Okay, stop. Liam, hey!
没事 别打了 别打了
Okay, it's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事 就是
I'm okay, it's just...
等等 停下 别打了 别打了 住手
Hey, hey! No! No! Stop it! Stop it! Stop!
退后 退后 进去
Back up! Back up! Get in there!
好 你冷静 别激动
Okay. Calm down! Calm down!
手♥机♥放在地上 快点
Put your phones on the ground right now. Right now!
- 好的 凯莱布 - 快点
- Caleb! Okay. - Right now!
退后 退后
Okay, back up! Back up!
- 好 - 退后
- Okay. - Back up!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
- 你没事吧 - 没事 没事
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 真的 - 真没事
- Yeah? - Yeah, I'm okay.
- 珍妮... - 怎么了
- Hey, Jenny... - Yeah.
我在呢 别怕
I know. Hey. Hey.
凯莱布 凯莱布
Caleb! Caleb!
你别敲门了
You keep trying the door,
- 他不会开的 - 我知道
- Like it's gonna change. - Yeah, I know.
- 你受伤了吗 - 不 我没事
- Are you hurt? - No, no, I'm okay.
他真伤到你了 让我看看
No. He really hurt you. Let me take a look.
不用 不用 小伤
No, no, no, that's nothing.
让我看看 好吗
I'm just gonna look, okay.
好的 医生
Okay, doctor.
缝合处的皮肤很脆弱
Oh, your skin's weak where the stitches were.
有少量流脓
It's weeping a little.
可能它伤心了
Maybe it's sad.
开个玩笑
That's a joke.
我知道 但伤势有点严重
Yeah, I don't love the way it looks.
- 你能先按住伤口吗 - 好
- Can you just keep pressure on it? -Yep.
我只会害你受苦吧
Maybe I'm bad for you.
是我自作自受罢了
I'm bad for myself.
我是说
I mean,
我才出康复中心一个小时
I was out of that rehab for an hour when,
就喝了点酒 结果毁了车子 丢了马
Took a drink, crashed my truck, and lost a horse.
东西失而复得后
I got it all back but uh,
我就...
But then...
我就直接来找你了
I came straight to you.
我...
I mean, I...
之前一直觉得
I always thought that, you know,
我们需要先抚平内心的伤痛
We needed to heal and then...
才能继续交往 但也许...
We could be together, but maybe it's just...
我们只有相守相伴...
Maybe we be together and then...
才能治愈各自的伤痛
And then we can heal.
那样挺好
I'd like that.
- 抱歉 - 没事吧
- Sorry. - You okay?
还行
Yeah, I am.
好吧 多诺万现在该到了
Okay, Donovan should've been here by now.
- 好吧 - 凯莱布
- Yeah. - Hey, Caleb?
快点 我们得走啦
Hey, come on. Let's go!
出什么事了吗
What's wrong?
你怎么啦
What is it?
那位验尸官说爸妈是你杀死的
The coroner said that you were the one who hurt mom and dad.
亚伦 她说是你干的
Aaron, she said it was you!
过来
Come here.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
别怕
Hey.
拜托
Come on.
没事的 现在只有你和我了
It's okay. Hey, it's you and me.
我们永不分开
Forever.
- 像往常那样 - 好
- Just like always. - Okay.
还有弗罗拉 对吗
And Flora, right?
她说她不想来
She said she didn't wanna come.
她可能不爱我们了
Guess she doesn't love us anymore.
你杀了她 对吗
You killed her, right?
弗罗拉是你杀的吧 亚伦
Aaron, you killed Flora?
现在就剩你和我了
It's just you and me now.
"弃儿"要相依为命
"Lost boys" for life.
我记得的 亚伦 我记得
I remember, Aaron! I remember!
我亲眼看到你杀了爸爸妈妈
I saw it! I saw you hurt mom and dad!
我都知道
I know!
你知道他以前怎么对我的吗
Do you know what he did to me?
我们打猎的时候
When we were hunting,
他把我当猎物
he'd hunt me.
让枪子从我耳边嗖嗖飞过 练练胆子
Send bullets whizzing by my ears to toughen me up.
妈妈也知道
Mom knew.
我们现在不是更好吗
We're better off now.
无拘无束
We're free.
凯莱布 放我出去
Caleb, let me out!
她在里面吗
What, she's in there?
拜托
Come on.
是你啊 马克 莫非你知道我现在很寂寞吗
Mac! Mac, you read my lonely mind.
- 马利克 - 马克 你还好吗
- Malik! - Mac, you okay?
快 追踪我的手♥机♥
Ha, trace my phone.
追踪我的手♥机♥ 我动不了了
Trace my phone. I can't move.
- 马克 - 我没走太远
- Mac? - I'm not far.
马克 你还在吗
Mac, are you there?
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
标语是我写的
I wrote it.
"为迪恩·布雷耶主持公道"
"Justice for Dean Breyer."
我入职的第一周 迪恩总是嘴碎
My first week on the job, Dean wouldn't shut up.
狱警从背后制♥服♥了他
They took him in the back.
马克 坚持住
Mac, stay with me...
我当时有种不好的预感
Uh... I had a bad feeling.
最后他死在了牢房♥里
He died in his cell.
要是我没有堂堂正正地活着 又会怎样呢
What, what if I haven't lived right?
要是我误入歧途了呢
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表