剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
There's a, there's a bottle of water in my car!
- 我去去就回 - 钥匙
- I'm coming back! - Here.
没事 亲爱的
Okay. Okay, sweetie.
水来了
All right. Here.
- 拿着 - 好的
- Here ya go. - Okay.
卡伊 你能自己喝吗
Okay, Kai, can you take a sip?
慢点喝
Take a sip.
好了
Okay.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
没事 你呢
I'm good. You?
抓到凶手后 感觉好极了
We got our guy. I'm great.
那就好
Yeah.
我的背
God!
历经寒冬 方见暖春
告诉你个好消息 奥沙
Got some uh, good news, Oshae.
库珀医生的案子跟你的有些关系
There's a connection between Dr. Cooper's case and yours.
什么关系
What kinda connection?
薇兰的戒瘾互助组的组长
Her recovery group leader,
说服她参加了一个
He convinced Wyllanne to participate in a,
很危险的治疗项目
in a dangerous treatment
她也因此丧命
that resulted in her death.
他才是罪魁祸首
He was the one that was responsible.
错在他
It was his fault.
不在你
Not yours.
也就是说 我没有伤害她吗
You mean I didn't, I didn't hurt her?
你是无辜的 奥沙
You're an innocent man, Oshae.
我会拼尽全力帮你翻案的
And I'm gonna work my ass off to overturn your conviction.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 是我害你进了监狱
I did this to you, and I'm sorry.
我们算是最佳拍档了吧
We made a pretty good team.
是啊 合作愉快
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
你为一个含冤负屈的人
You did the right thing for a man
还有三个惨遭杀害的人
who was wrongfully convicted
洗脱了冤情 讨回了公道
and three other souls who were murdered.
也有你的功劳
We... Did.
真的 这叫齐心断案
Yeah. We did that.
要不庆祝一下
We should celebrate.
你今晚有空吗
What are you doing tonight?
听到你说碰撞体验课程
When you said crash course, I was uh,
我还以为是玩碰碰车呢
I was kinda thinking bumper cars.
这里是泄愤室
It's a rage room.
来这里是能砸东西的
You come here to smash things.
我知道 你休假时也会来这里吗
Yeah, you uh, you do this on your days off?
是的 这里能帮我释放压力
Yeah, it's a good way of letting off steam.
你觉得我需要释放一下压力吗
You think I need to let off some steam, do you?
在这里砸点东西是不会
You know, nothing bad is gonna happen
发生什么坏事的
if you smash one thing.
先从小物件砸起吧
Start off with something small.
好吧
Okay, um...
天啊 不赖嘛
wooo! Geez! Nice!
就是这样
There you go.
慢着 住手 住手 不要
Whoa, hey, hey, hey. No, not um...
别砸它
Not that guy.
你还是个爱狗人士呢
Didn't know you were a dog person.
利亚姆
Liam!
我让他进来的 可以吗
I, I let him in. Is that okay?
没事 爸爸 当然可以
Oh, uh, yeah, dad. Of course!
罗西还在睡着 而且
Because Ross was sleeping, obviously, and...
- 我明白 - 交给你啦
- Yeah. - You.
你们慢慢聊聊吧
You two should have a good chat.
- 好的 - 我先走了
- Yeah. - Without me here.
回见 利亚姆
I'll see you, Liam.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表