剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Get out of here! You don't belong here!
他害他出了车祸
He ran him into traffic.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我有个小问题
Hi. Uh, quick question.
你们对于手♥机♥有何规定吗
What, uh, is your official policy on cell phones?
这里禁用手♥机♥ 菲伊说外界的干扰
No phones. Faye says interference from outside
会害你无法"绽放"
Can make your "bloom" wither.
原来如此
Ah! Okay.
雪莉房♥间号♥是多少呢
Uh... Oh, and what was, um, Shirley's room number?
- 11号♥ - 好的 非常感谢
- Uh... Number 11. - Awesome. Thank you.
希望你能看到这则视频 这里信♥号♥♥太差了
I hope you get this. The signal here is crap.
姐妹 我该从何说起呢
Girl, where do I begin!
好 首先 我终于要离开维克多了
Okay, first, I'm finally leaving Victor.
我今天打电♥话♥跟他说要离婚了
I called him today and told him that it's over.
妮可 这感觉棒极了
Nicole, it feels amazing!
感觉如获新生
I feel like myself again,
除了要离开维克多之外
And it's not just leaving Victor.
我还恋爱了
I'm in love!
我们每晚都聊天
We talk every night,
我连没跟任何人提起的事也会告诉他
And I tell him things I haven't told anyone.
他真的太帅了
Uh, and he's gorgeous!
身材高大 双眼迷人
Tall, beautiful eyes,
他的胡子我也很喜欢
And I don't even mind his beard!
再见啦
Bye!
深呼吸
Breathe.
法雷德
Fareed!
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
不了
Oh, hah.
好吧 我确实需要 我...
Yeah, actually, I do. I'm a...
我有点迷路了 墙边的这些手电...
little lost and the flashlights on these...
所以我经常带着这些 以防万一
That's why I always bring these, just in case.
那是...
Is that uh...
是毒漆藤搞的吗
Is that poison ivy?
我在树林里踩到了几株
Yeah, I stepped in some in the woods.
什么时候踩到的
And when was that?
前几天晚上 我的幽闭恐惧症发作了
Uh, I got claustrophobic a couple nights ago and...
就溜出去散散步 顺便抽根烟
Snuck out for a walk, and a smoke.
雪莉和你一起吗
Was Shirley with you?
她也被毒漆藤弄伤了
She had poison ivy too.
事情不是你想的那样
'kay, it's not what you think.
那该是怎样呢 法雷德
Well, what should I think, Fareed?
好吧 她跟着我进了树林
'kay, she followed me into the woods.
然后亲了我
'kay, then she kissed me
她说她丈夫知道了而且...
And she said that her husband knew and...
她等不及了 还说我们那晚就该私奔
She can't wait and we should leave that night.
她还反复提到我们之间的各种对话
She kept talking about all these conversations
我们共度的漫漫长夜
that we had...we'd stay up late...
还有我对她许下的承诺
And all the promises that I made to her.
但这些都没发生过
None of it was true.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我只在那天晚上和雪莉说过话
I never spoke to Shirley before that night.
- 是本吗 - 你好
- Ben? - Hey.
你好 我是警探麦卡沃伊
Hey. I'm detective Mcavoy.
我想你父亲定会希望你来保管它
Um, I'm sure your dad would like for you to have this.
- 谢谢 - 有件事你要清楚
- Thanks. - And just so you know,
我们有足够证据证明那名男子有罪
We have more than enough evidence to convict the man
让他为你父亲的死负责
responsible for his death.
我爸说他想拿我的旧自行车锻炼身体
My dad said he wanted my old bike back for exercise.
可他没说要去送外卖♥♥
He didn't tell you he was delivering food?
他有说过自己的部分投资在疫情期间
He mentioned that some of his investments took a hit
受到了冲击 但是...
During the pandemic, but...
他上周才刚转给我学费
he sent me tuition money last week.
我猜他是想保护你
My guess is he wanted to protect you.
让你专心学习
Let you focus on school.
专心读书又如何
Who cares about school?
一个种族主义者杀了我爸
Some racist killed my dad.
他都六十五岁了
He was 65-years-old.
他本应该退休的 可现在他死了
He should've been retired, and now he's dead!
活了六十五年为了什么
65 years for what?
落得和墙上这人一样的下场
To end up like this guy on the wall?
公道何在
Where's the fairness in that?
你是在和谁说话呢 雪莉
Who were you talking to, Shirley?
你好
Hello?
我是珍妮·库珀
Uh, it's... It's Jenny Cooper.
是位验尸官
I'm the coroner.
你叫什么
What's your name?
还在吗
Hello?
听着 我只是...
Look, I just um...
我只是想知道发生了什么
I just wanna know what happened.
行吧...
Okay...
奥利弗
Oliver?
把详情从头到尾告诉我吧
Tell me how it started.
某天晚上 我从通风口听见她唱歌♥
One night, I heard her singing through the vent.
我说她有副很棒的嗓子
I told her she had a great voice
然后我们就这样聊了好久
And it kinda just kept going from there.
# 你我之间 #
it is well
# 灵魂契合 #
With my soul
# 你我之间 #
It is well
# 灵魂契合 #
It is well with...
# 水乳♥交♥融 #
My soul
你每晚都跟自己唱歌♥真是太酷了
It's really cool how you sing to yourself every night.
熬过艰辛 歌♥声总能让我振作
After hard days it picks me up.
你有没有觉得...
Do you ever feel like...
自己活成了别人期待的样子呢
you're defined by someone else's idea of you?
你想说什么
What do you mean?
好比本该最爱你的人
Like the one person who's supposed to love you the most
却并不知道真实的你
Has no idea who you really are.
是啊
Yeah.
那种心情我完全明白
I know exactly what that's like.
算了
You know,
我们别相互诉苦了
let's forget this pity party.
如果你现在能去任何地方
If you could be anywhere right now,
你会选择哪里
Where would it be?
你最先想到的地方
First place that comes to mind.
沙滩
The beach.
我一直想去夏威夷
I've always wanted to go to hawaii!
我们可以去那里 顺便学学冲浪
We should go and learn how to surf.
并且只喝插着小纸伞的饮料
And only have drinks with umbrellas.
听起来不错
That'd be great.
能告诉我你是谁吗
Tell me who you are.
待你我相见 自然就知道了
You'll know me when you see me.
刚开始 我们聊得非常愉快
We would have mellow conversations, at first.
然后事情越发复杂了
And then it turned into something more?
内容越发私密而已
It just got too personal.
这事我不能说
I can't talk about it.
拜托 雪莉
Come on, Shirley.
你什么都可以告诉我
You know you can tell me anything.
我从来... 没有高♥潮♥过
I've... Never had an orgasm.
- 你是说你的丈夫他... - 从没有过
- You mean your husband never... - Never.
这事你有跟他谈过吗
Did you ever talk to him about it?
我尽力了 他也尽力了 但是...
I tried, and then he tried, but...
就是没法高♥潮♥
It didn't happen.
后来他放弃了 我也放弃了
Then he shut down, I shut down,
结果 我们装作一切如初
And after, we pretended everything was fine.
他也总是这么说 说我们还是相爱的
That's what he would always say, we're fine.
但我想要的可不是他的片面之词
But I want more than fine, dammit!
我不止想要口头的恩爱
I want more than fine.
神啊 您能听见我的心声吗
God, would you listen to me.
菲伊说的对 我真可悲
Faye was right, I'm pathetic.
不 别听菲伊的
No, don't listen to Faye.
她只是想让你崩溃
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表