剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, well, what's he like?
不好形容 他来自大城市
I don't know, he's um, he's kind of metropolitan,
他非常贴心
He's... very sweet.
想必他是位绝佳伴侣
He sounds like a keeper.
你们在一起多久了
How long you been together?
不好意思 是我多嘴了
I'm sorry, that question is really none of...
我这人爱管闲事
I'm just nosy.
没事 我不介意
No, no, don't worry.
我们不如做点他喜欢的东西
Why don't we um, make him something
再送给他吧 我去...
that he'll really love? I'll just...
请问 你是玛格丽特吗
Sorry. Are you Margaret?
没错
I am.
大家一般叫我佩吉
Most people call me Peggy.
我叫罗西
I'm Ross.
- 你好 罗西 - 你好
- Hello, Ross. - Hi.
我想见你很久了
I have been wanting to meet you for such a long time.
等等
Hey, uh...
你之前为何说希望
What did you mean when you said
自己对未来的看法是错的呢
you hope you're wrong about the future?
奥利维亚给我看了些东西
Oh uh, you know, Olivia just showed me
引发了我的思考
Some things that, that got me thinking.
难道你也想冷冻遗体吗
Don't tell me you wanna get frozen now?
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
已经有段时间了
Or, I had cancer.
我进行了治疗
I got treatment,
脊椎也因此开了个洞 但是
and it caused a hole in my spine, so,
我现在需要进行手术
Now I need surgery,
而且双腿可能会瘫痪
And there's a chance I could lose the use of my legs.
天啊 多诺万
Oh, my god, donovan!
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
最开始是腿上有剧痛感
It started with this shooting pain up my leg.
紧接着 我就得知自己患有
Next thing I know, hearing the words
"脊柱单发性骨髓瘤"
a "solitary spinal plasmacytoma."
放疗损伤了你的脊柱
And the radiation caused damage to your spine.
是啊 他们说可以动手术
Yeah. You know, they say it's operable,
但是风险也高
But high risk.
兰姆医生是位优秀的矫形外科医师
Well, Dr. Lamb is a great orthopedist.
这方面没有比他厉害的人了
You couldn't be in better hands there.
其实
Look, I uh,
我知道这么说并不能让事情好受些
I know this doesn't make it any less scary but,
但是这是一个很好的开始
But this is a, this is a really good place to start.
那他今早来找你了
So, he showed up this morning.
没错
Yep.
但你从昨晚不就一直没回家吗
But you hadn't been home yet from the night before?
对
No.
别笑啊
It's not funny.
- 抱歉 - 你别...
- I'm sorry. - It's not... Ah...
我该怎么办呢
I mean, like, what am I gonna do?
你是真想跟克拉克处对象吗
Well, how serious is it with Clark?
你也知道 事情不是这样的
I mean it's, you know, it's not serious,
就是感觉有些不同
It's just... Different.
这挺好的
Different is good.
体验不同感受也没错啊
There's nothing wrong with different.
- 你呢 - 我怎么了
- What about you? - What about me?
你和那谁怎么样了
How's it going with...
- 你是说克里玛 - 对
- Oh, Kirima? - Yeah.
她真的挺不错
Yeah, she's really cool.
我也不知道该怎么说 她就是...
I don't know what else to say, she's just...
非常好
Very cool.
那就好 真替你开心
Great. Awesome. I love that for you.
看来我们的爱情生活有着
Sounds like we're having the exact same experience
同样的经历
in our love lives.
选择干嘛呢 难道不能两个都要呢
I mean, why choose? Or maybe I choose both?
左拥右抱啊
Ooh! I get both!
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我刚刚有一瞬间想象自己是别人
I was just imagining I was someone else for a minute.
能不做自己
Ah, wouldn't that be nice,
也是件美事
be someone else for a minute.
好啦 现在我来看看你的脊椎
Okay, all right. Let's take a look at that spine.
- 是要正式起来了吗 - 我是个医生
- Oh, so this is official now. - I am a doctor.
# 炙热爱意 日渐冷却 #
# Nice love's getting colder #
# 日渐冷却 #
# Getting colder #
# 我现在一无是处 #
# And I can't get a job, no #
# 但我终会有所成就 #
# But I know, I know I can make it, baby #
- 不该疼的 - 是啊
- That shouldn't hurt. - Yeah.
放疗缩小了你的肿瘤
I mean, the radiation reduced your tumour.
我认为你会觉得疼
I think the pain you're feeling is uh,
是你脊椎的伤所致
It's from the damage to your spine.
听着
Look...
作为朋友
As your friend, you know,
我希望你能做你觉得对的事
I want you to do whatever is right for you, um...
是啊
Yeah.
但是作为医生 我...
But as a doctor, I don't, I don't...
我觉得你别无选择了
I don't see a way around this.
我认为...
You know, I think...
如果你不做手术 你的脊椎...
If you don't get the operation, your spine...
将会坏死
Will collapse.
所以 我建议你...
So, I mean, I would say...
及时预约手术
I'd say to book your surgery.
是 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
我会预约的
I'm gonna book it.
我之前总觉得自己没事
I think, I think I've always known,
但其实我...
But, you know, I just...
或许是在期待奇迹发生 才会...
Yeah, maybe, I was just hoping for a miracle. Just...
我懂
I know.
- 你好 罗西 - 你好
- Hey, Ross! - Hey!
- 你还好吗 - 还好 你呢
- You good? - Yeah. You okay?
当然
Oh, yeah.
- 谢谢 - 拜拜
- Thank you. - Bye.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
- 这花真漂亮 - 是吧
- These are beautiful. - Mm-hmm.
- 你买♥♥的吗 - 不是
- They from you? - Uh, no.
是你妈妈送的
They're from my grandmother.
是穆纳送的吗
Oh, they're from Muna.
不 是外婆啦
No, my other grandmother.
- 什么 - 我见到你妈妈了
- What? - I met your mom.
记得把花放进水里
Get those in some water!
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表