剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
那是专门冷冻病患遗体的地方
facility for the patients of cryonics.
泽维尔通过语♥音♥技术和我交流
Xavier communicated through his voice tech.
这是他亲口告诉我的
He told me exactly what he wanted.
请留步 女士
Just step back, please?
我是死者的女儿 你个骗子
I'm his daughter. You're a liar!
你怎么进来了
You're not supposed to be in here.
昨天我和我爸谈过 看看这个
Daddy and I spoke yesterday. Just watch it.
听他说的
Listen to him.
她对冷冻人体的执念已经摧毁了他的心智
Her cryonics obsession was destroying his piece of mind.
莉莉姆 宝贝女儿 别难过
Oh, Lilium, my sweet child, don't be sad.
爸 我担心这主意会造成严重的后果
Daddy, I'm afraid of what we'll do for this crazy belief.
我必须阻止她
I have to stop her.
还好有你始终替我着想 宝贝
You always know what's best for me. Lily-bear...
你♥爸♥爸是自然进入休眠状态的
Your father transitioned to biostasis naturally.
- 他是病人 - 你才有病
- He is a sick man! - You are the sick one!
她知道我要来 就赶在我之前
She knew I was coming here and turned off his machine
关闭了他的生命维持设备
Before I could get here to stop her.
- 这足以证明她谋杀亲夫 - 你这孩子
- This proves that she killed him. - Spoiled child.
你若真关心他 就该知道这是他的夙愿
If you truly cared, you would know how much he wants this!
好了 好了
Okay, let's just, let's,
先别吵 好吗
let's just take a second, okay?
昨晚有其他人在场吗
Was there anyone else in the house last night?
只有我和夜班护士
Just the night nurse and myself.
好吧
Okay.
我们复盘一下昨晚至今早发生的事情
So, let's go over the events of last night and this morning.
首先 奥利维亚 你说今早七点左右
All right, Olivia, you said you found
发现你丈夫死了 对吧
Your husband dead at around 7:00 this morning?
死
Dead?
泽维尔只是处于生命暂停的代谢状态
Xavier is in a metabolic state of suspension.
我曾收到心率检测公♥司♥发来的消息
I got a notification on my phone From the heart monitor company,
说泽维尔心脏出现了问题
saying Xavier was having a cardiac episode.
我便跑进他的房♥间
I ran into his room.
你在房♥间里看到塞德里克了吗
Where you found Cedric?
对 我是洛德博士的夜班护士
Yeah, I am Dr. Lorde's night nurse.
不 是巴尼才对
No, Barney is the night nurse.
巴尼人呢 你怎么来了
What happened to Barney? Why were you here?
巴尼家里有事 需要请假
Barney had a family issue and needed the night off.
塞德里克替他的班
Cedric replaced him.
然后呢
Okay, so what happened next?
他签完放弃急救同意书
He's uh, DNR,
我宣布死亡时间后 就随即将其冷冻了
so I called time of death and immediately put him on ice.
这是他家人所愿
It's what the family wanted.
泽维尔进入休眠状态后
Once Xavier went into biostasis,
我就联♥系♥冻眠所 让他们把他的遗体带走
I called Cryosleep so they could take the body there
进行灌注
and start the perfusion.
我早上八点到的
I got here just after 8:00 a.m..
你后来就反应过度了
When you typically overreacted.
还报了警
and called the police.
我们赶紧结束吧
We need to get on with this.
时间紧迫
The clock is ticking.
我丈夫的身体状况一旦恶化
If my husband's body degrades,
就没资格冷冻保存遗体了
He will not be a candidate for preservation.
失陪一下
Excuse us.
泽维尔戴着心率监测仪
Xavier was hooked up to a heart monitor.
数据还储存在监测公♥司♥ 我先打过去问问
Data is stored remotely, so I'm gonna try to call the company
看看能否知道心率停止的时间
and see if I can find out what time his heart stopped.
然后获悉确切的死亡时间吗
Yeah, and get an exact time of death?
没错 要是能看看心电图
Right. If I can get a look at the echocardiogram,
我或许能知道是心脏病突发
I may be able to tell if it was a heart attack
还是如莉莉姆所说 是起谋杀案
Or something more sinister, like Lilium's suggesting.
这招不错
That'd be an impressive trick.
试试看吧
Yeah, it's worth a shot.
那里有血
That's blood.
这是灌注机
That's a perfusion machine.
我猜是谋杀
I'm gonna go with sinister.
灌注机通常是医生在心脏手术中
Perfusion machines are usually used in hospitals
用来维持患者血液循环的机器
to recirculate blood in a, in a heart surgery.
你觉得那五升血是泽维尔·洛德的
So, you're saying that's five litres of Xavier Lorde's blood.
我敢保证
Dollars to donuts.
灌注过程通常要持续好几个小时
And perfusions normally take a couple of hours.
那我敢肯定
Yeah, then dollars to donuts,
奥利维亚并没有在七点发现死者
Olivia was lying about finding him at 7:00 a.m..
没错
Yeah. Exactly.
停下 你们会害死他的
Stop! You're killing him!
你们听不懂话吗
Do you not understand?
- 借过 - 拜托 别走
- Coming through! - Please stop!
- 杀人犯 - 这确实可能是谋杀案
- Murderer. - This is a suspicious death.
还望见谅
I don't have a choice.
你不能这么做
I won't let you do this.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
求你了
I'm begging you.
我不会让你验尸的
I'll stop this autopsy.
我要联♥系♥律师
I'm calling my lawyer.
塞德里克 就算那个夜班护士
Cedric, the night nurse.
是他操作灌注机吗
He performed the perfusion?
你清楚灌注的过程吗 麦卡沃伊警探
Do you know what the perfusion process is, Detective Mcavoy?
知道为何这对我们的科学研究非常重要吗
Or why it's essential to our science?
知道 库珀医生跟我稍微解释了一番
Yes, actually, Dr. Cooper explained it a little bit.
先将血液从体内抽出
It's when you pump the blood from the body
再注入类似防冻剂的
And replace it with an organ-preserving solution,
- 器官防腐剂代替 - 没错
- Kinda like an antifreeze. - That's right.
没有它的话 冷冻遗体时
Without it, the cryo-freezing process
血液中的水分会固化膨胀
could cause the water in the blood to expand,
破坏细胞 导致器官化脓
destroy the cells, and putrefy the organs.
我还知道 就算是技术最好的灌注师
But I also know that even the most skilled perfusionist
起码也需三个小时来完成灌注
would take at least three hours to complete that job.
你还是想说憨厚老实的塞德里克
You still wanna convince me that good ol' Cedric
真的是名夜班护士吗
is just the night nurse?
我想请问
Let me ask you,
你为何坚信泽维尔可以复活呢
what makes you so certain Xavier will be brought back?
这种事从未有过
It's never been done before.
你去问莱特兄弟啊
Tell that to the Wright brothers.
行吧
Okay.
人类学会飞行不够稀奇吗
Unimpressed by man learning to fly?
那使用核能呢
How about harnessing nuclear energy?
互联网呢
The internet?
这些想法似乎是异想天开 谁知能实现呢
You see, nothing seems plausible until we make it so.
然后我们会将其淡忘 仿佛事情本就如此
Then we forget, and act as if it were there all the time.
请稍等
One moment, please.
她邻居的监控有拍到
Security camera from the neighbour's showed
凌晨四点半有辆货车出现
a van arriving at about 4:30 a.m.
早上八点又离开了
and leaving just before 8:00 a.m.
那时他们在抽血
That's when they pumped the blood.
货车有何标志吗
That van has a logo?
没有 但我查了车牌
No, but I ran the plates.
是冻眠所租的
It's a rental leased out to Cryosleep Inc.
泽维尔·洛德的研究助手联♥系♥我们
Xavier Lorde's research assistant got in touch.
说要找那个智能语♥音♥助手
She's looking for that talking box thing.
好 带她进来
Good. Bring her in.
我再去看看能找到什么线索
All right. I'll see what I can find out.
我们不能碰他
We can't touch him.
据他妻子的律师所说 确实不行
According to his wife's lawyer, no,
但我会争取的
But I uh, I'm working on it.
起码得先把他放进停尸房♥吧
Can he at least be moved into a locker?
使用干冰的效果
The frozen carbon dioxide
跟放在停尸房♥里一样 他不会腐烂的
is as good as putting him in the morgue. He'll keep.
没我的消息 谁也别动他
So, nobody touches him 'til I say so.
对了 加西亚医生
Oh, hey, Dr. Garcia.
非常感谢你临时赶来帮忙
Thank you for doing this on such short notice.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表