剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
It's Wyllanne's back.
每根骨头都断了
Every single bone is broken.
你知道这是你身体的哪个部位吗
And can you show me where this is on your body?
我的后背
My back.
没错
Uh huh.
那你承认自己待过那个房♥间
Okay, so you admitted you were in the room.
凶器在你口袋里
Murder weapon is in your pocket.
你戴着死者的手表
And you're wearing the dead man's watch.
你是单亲家庭的孩子
You come from a dysfunctional home.
顺便说下 我是你妈妈的朋友
I'm a friend of your mother's by the way.
那又怎样 你又不是我的义务律师
So what, you're, you're not my duty counsel,
- 你是我的律师吗 - 不 我不是你的律师
- But you're still my lawyer? - No, I'm not your lawyer,
我是一名检察官
I'm, I'm a crown attorney.
多亏他们帮忙 我才能跟你说上话
And they're doing you a favour by letting me talk to you.
我来是防止你把自己的处境搞得更糟
I'm here to prevent you from making things worse for yourself.
好吧
Okay.
那我是不是...
So, should...
少说话为好
should I stop talking?
不 你要多说话 别默不作声
No, you can't stop talking, you gotta keep talking.
好比现在
You can't stop now.
你需要重新叙述整件事情
You need to repaint the narrative.
好 但是...
Okay, but...
我把知道的事都告诉他们了 所以
I told them everything I know, so...
好吧
Okay.
我待在这里也做不了什么
It's not like I can just, I can just do better, here.
听着 当你和警♥察♥周♥旋♥的时候
Listen, when, when you get entangled with the cops,
你会很容易失控
You lose control.
你的所有权利都被夺走
Okay, all your power is taken away from you.
你被制度所困
You're in the system.
如果你开始反驳他们
You just start to refute what they say,
你便会身陷囹圄
and boom, they got you.
我是来帮你恢复权利的
I'm here to give you back your power.
你怎么帮呢
Okay, how?
留意对你有用的细节 懂吧
Focus on the details that are important to you. Okay?
他们给你挖了个坑
They've dug you a hole;
那我们给你搭个梯子
now we build you a ladder.
这些是某个同事送来的
A colleague sent these over.
- 珍妮 - 不好意思
- Jenny? - Sorry.
你要的图像 是波士顿大学发来的
Your images. From Boston University.
一位退役足球运动员把大脑捐献给了
A former football player donated his brain
他们的慢性创伤性脑病变研究中心
to their chronic traumatic encephalopathy centre.
大脑似乎萎缩了 看这脑沟
Brain looks shrunken. Look at the sulci.
通过脑回来找要比直接在正常脑部上找
You can see the sulci through they gyri more easily
要容易得多
than you would on a normal brain.
足球 橄榄球 拳击运动员
Happens a lot to these poor athletes.
大都有这情况 真可怜
Football, rugby, boxing.
- 还有冰球运动员 - 没错
- Hockey. - Definitely.
所以他的心情才会一直不好
Could be why he couldn't shake that bad mood.
谢谢你们 这真帮了我大忙了
Thank you. This has uh, this has been really helpful.
对了 约书亚·哈里斯的时间我也快做完了
Oh, I'm about to finish the Joshua Harris autopsy.
你要来看看吗
If you'd like to join?
你的律师给你提供什么好建议了吗
You get some good advice from your lawyer?
没错
Yeah, I did.
他说 我从一开始就被区别对待了
Like, from the beginning, I've been treated different.
我是棕色人种 所以才被当成嫌犯
I'm getting treated like a suspect because I'm brown,
而且我知道 我要是白人 就能有
And I know that I'd get the benefit of the doubt
- 质疑的权利 - 这就是现实
- if I was white. - Welcome to reality.
作为混血儿 除非特权被剥夺 你随时都能使用
As a mixed kid, you have privilege, until you don't.
你一直在说我做了什么
You're trying to tell me what I was doing,
但我只记得
But what I remember
自己的感受
is what I was feeling.
我只要真♥相♥ 罗西
All I want is the truth, Ross.
别去
Come on!
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
你的脚步声都盖过锯骨头的声音了
We can hear you pacing over the bone saw.
赶紧进来啊
Just come in.
我不能
I can't.
你还是那个珍妮吗
Have you been body snatched?
你这么爱尸检 等等 不能说爱 但是...
You love autopsies. Well, not love, but...
究竟怎么了
Oh, what's wrong?
不好意思...
I'm sorry. Uh...
罗西...
Ross...
我儿子...
My son...
因为他的案子被拘留了
My son is being held on this case.
警方起诉了他 抱歉
They've charged him. I'm sorry.
别哭 珍妮
Oh, jenny.
那太糟糕了
That's horrible! Oh.
我不想影响破案
I don't wanna compromise this case.
我有好多 好多疑问
I mean, and I wanna ask so many, so many questions.
但我不能说
I just, I can't.
我本该离这里远点
I'm not supposed to be near here.
不好意思
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
害你担心了 里弗
Sorry, River.
我们发现...
We found...
他胃里有水
There's water in the stomach.
真的
Oh, god.
- 你要跟谁打电♥话♥ - 我得告知多诺万
- Who are you calling? - I have to call donovan.
用我的手♥机♥打
Use my phone.
这都是马泰奥的主意
It was matteo's idea.
他带你去的派对
Going to the party?
我最近压力太大
I've been really stressed out.
今晚我们敞开心地玩 好吗
Let's open things up. Just for tonight, okay?
- 行 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
我的压力或许来自我的家人
My family um, they can be a little overwhelming.
我当时觉得自己脱离了躯壳的束缚
I felt like I was just jumping out of my own skin.
然后 我感觉很自在
And then, I was feeling free.
仿佛自己在飞
Felt like I was flying.
夜晚的微风
I could feel the wind.
吹拂我的脸庞
And the air on my face.
然后...
And then...
然后我看到一样东西
I could just, just see it.
金灿灿的
It was so shiny.
你是说那块手表吗 罗西
Are you talking about the watch, ross?
对 我在庭院找到的
Yeah, I found it, in the yard.
就在露天♥浴♥池旁边
It was beside the hot tub.
我捡起手表
I picked it up.
感觉它好重
It felt heavy.
而且还是湿的
And it, it was wet.
手表是湿的
The watch was wet.
对 没错 手表
Yeah. Yeah, the watch,
还有草地
And the grass.
有种如获新生的感觉
I felt alive, you know.
然后呢
Then what?
你现在有何感觉
What are you feeling now?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我感觉...
I feel uh,
被善待着
I'm feeling friendly.
我交了个朋友
I made a friend.
你这位朋友叫什么
Does this friend have a name?
罗西 这名字真好听
Ross? I like your name.
你的也是
I like your name.
"星曜混徒"
Shimmery Shameer.
不 我不记得了
No, I don't remember.
我们想走进卧室
We wanted to get into the bedroom.
做点私事
For some privacy.
走这门吗 可惜 锁上了
Oh, through this door. Oh, no. Locked.
我们进不去 那门锁上了
We couldn't. The door was locked.
你找到尸体的那个房♥间
The door to the bedroom where you
门是锁的吗
found the body, was locked?
对 门是锁着的 但是...
Yeah. Yeah, but it was,
事有蹊跷 因为...
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表