剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
She even would sewed us masks
她甚至会给我们缝制
when management wouldn't give them to us.
但你们现在有N95口罩了吧
But you have an N95s now, right?
我哥哥在建筑工地工作
My brother works in construction,
所以我每晚都要往口罩上喷消毒水
so I spray this thing with lysol every night.
生日快乐
这场面真美好
That's kind of beautiful.
虽有些伤感 但是还是很美好
I mean, it's sad, but it's... Beautiful.
没错 但总有人不知道
Yeah. Not everyone understands, you know,
这里谢绝来访
that you can't have visits.
其实 鲍比在这里跟人吵过架
Actually, Bobby had a run-in here.
跟谁
With who?
不清楚 这里的某个人吧
I don't know. Some guy.
我的戒指总是这样
Ah, my ring always does this...
抱歉
sorry.
我没听见他们在吵什么 接着
I didn't hear what was said, and then...
她走到他面前 突然之间...
She went up to him and then all of a sudden...
砰地一拳
Bam!
我知道宝石是怎么进入她的额头了
I know how the gem got in her forehead.
是方向盘上那些花俏的装饰吗
Are we talking the bedazzling on the steering wheel?
不是 是宝石 她额头上
No, uh, jewelry! There was a...
有个小伤口 里面有颗小宝石
a small gem in the cut on her forehead.
- 好吧 - 我刚了解到
- Okay. - I just found out
鲍比和某个
that Bobby got into a fight
患者的家属打了一架
with one of the patient's relatives.
- 有肢体冲突吗 - 对 万一
- A physical fight? - Yeah! I mean, what if,
万一他尾随她到了停车场然后...
what if he followed her to the parking lot and then just--
你有那人的名字吗
Did you get a name?
没有 把拳头举起来
No. Put your fist up.
他当时戴了戒指
He was wearing a ring.
好的 所以你猜测是
All right, so your theory
某个人的神秘家属
is that someone's mysterious relative,
手上戴着宝石戒指
wearing a bejeweled ring...
尾随她到了停车场
Followed her to the big box parking lot.
他们起了冲突 然后他打伤了她
They got in a confrontation, and then he attacked her.
- 原因呢 - 不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
可能他见不到自己的父母或者祖父母
Uh, maybe he couldn't see his parent or grandparent,
他就很不高兴
And he was upset.
我稍后去查看他们的监控录像
I'll check their security footage.
你从经理那里得到什么信息了吗
Did you get anything from the manager?
他说她不该在多家疗养院工作
Oh, he blamed her for working in multiple homes.
暗示是她把病毒带到这里的
Suggested not too subtly that she had brought the virus here.
我就知道我见过她
I knew I recognized her.
我来这里好几次了 多诺万
I mean, I've been here so many times, Donovan.
护工的姓名我从来都没记住
I just, I never even registered the PSWs.
你并非圣人
You're not a saint,
再说大家都带着口罩呢
And everyone's wearing a mask.
是啊
Yeah.
我们要为鲍比操办一场小型追悼会
We're having a little memorial for Bobby!
我写好了地址 欢迎你们参加
I wrote down where. You should come!
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Yeah. Okay. - Thank you.
# 你我无法相拥而吻 #
Your kisses have stopped
# 唇间味道依旧美妙 #
They'll never be topped
# 爱长留于心 #
My love lingers on
# 人们常说 #
Time they say
# 时间可以抚平伤痛 #
Heals a broken heart
# 但我破碎的心无法修复 #
But for me there just is no cure
# 在我灵魂深处 #
For deep in my soul
# 你仍是我的毕生挚爱 #
You know, you're my goal
# 爱长留于我心 #
My love lingers on
# 你离开后 #
Since you went away
# 千言万语埋藏心头 #
My heart, all it can only say
# 对你的爱常留心间 #
My love still lingers on
珍妮·库珀 收 利亚姆·布沙尔 寄
- 嘿 微笑女孩 - 怎么了 爸
- Hey, smiler. - Hey, dad.
你知道吗 我今天看到了一只细嘴雁
Would you believe I actually saw a Ross's goose today?
这难道是个征兆 那可是细嘴雁啊
Is that a sign or what? A "Ross's goose."
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我
I um...
终于收到了一封利亚姆的信
Finally got a letter from Liam.
- 孩子啊 - 爸 你不能摘下...
- Oh kiddo. - Dad. You gotta keep your...
没关系 你在那一头
No, it's okay. You're a way over there,
我在这一头
And I'm way the hell over here.
拜托 摘下口罩 让我看看你的脸
Come on, take off your mask. Let's see that face.
拜托
Please?
这就对啦
There she is.
信里写了什么
'kay, what's in the letter?
五个月来 他杳无音讯
You know, it's been five months of nothing,
- 而现在收到了... - 等等 你是在
- And now I get... - What, are you afraid
害怕什么吗 你怕什么呢
of something? What're you afraid of?
我知道这是封分手信
I know it's a goodbye.
你还爱着他
Oh. You still love him.
那你打算怎么办
So, what do you, what do you, what do you wanna do?
还没想好 我...
I don't know, I just...
我就是 现在还不能面对这一切
I just, I can't... Like I just, I can't face this right now.
真不能 我实在太累了
I just can't. I'm so ti... I'm so tired.
你能替我保管吗 我觉得
Can you hold onto it for me? I just, I feel like
应该把它放在某个地方 没准就会弄丢
I'll put it somewhere and I'll just lose it.
- 我会帮你收好的 - 谢谢
- Sure. I can do that. - Thank you.
顺便提醒你一下 我有痴呆症哦
I'll just remind you though I have dementia.
了解
Yeah.
我做了你爱喝的汤
Ooh, I made you the soup that you like.
汤料都很软糯
Uh, the squashy one.
在这里跟我一起吃吧
Eat it up here with me
然后我们再消毒
And then we'll just disinfect later.
抱歉 爸爸 我恐怕...
Sorry, dad, I should um...
该去我的卧室里吃饭了
I should, uh, I should eat it down in my lair.
在这新房♥子里 什么都不好找
Uh, I can't find anything in this new house.
爸 这是我们租的房♥子 碗在那里
It's just a rental, dad. Bowls are there.
我前面吗
In front of me.
我很高兴你能住在这里
I'm really happy you live here.
我也是
Me too.
要是我待在那个养老院
If I was in that nursing home,
我恐怕就小命难保了
Well, I'd probably be dead.
让我见我妈
Let me see my mother!
这是昨天的监控
This is from yesterday.
鲍比是早七晚十一的班
Bobby worked the 7-11 shift,
下午五点左右 情况就越发糟糕了
And around 5 p.m., this goes down.
从画面中很难辨认其身份
It's hard to id him off of this.
先生 请你冷静一下
Sir, I need you to calm down!
等等 回放一下
All right, go back.
往后 往后 往后
back, back, back.
就是这里
Right there. Hm.
放大画面
Zoom in there.
你看看 那是什么
Looky, looky. What's that?
他戴着戒指
He's wearing a ring.
你们好 抱歉
Hi! Hey. Oh sorry.
你们来啦
You came!
吃点吧 这是鲍比做的最后一批蛋糕了
Have some. This is Bobby's last batch.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
快吃吧 别客气
Eat up, come on!
你觉得那个戴着戒指的人会出现吗
Do you really think the guy with the ring is gonna show up?
他肯定会备感愧疚 前来吊唁的
Guilt brings all the boys to the yard.
挺好吃的
Pretty good.
我要到处走走
Hmm. I'm gonna go circulate.
保持点距离
At a distance.
大家好 这首歌♥献给鲍比
Hey, everyone, this one's for Bobby.
# 坠入甜蜜梦乡 #
Dream a sweet dream
# 你如朝阳般闪耀 #
You come to me like the sunrise
# 如梦如幻 #
Dream
# 在那甜蜜梦乡 #
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表