剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
珍妮 这里没有凯莱布的踪迹
Hey, Jenny, no, there's no sign of Caleb.
只发现一头死了很久的野猪
We found the carcass of an old pig.
不 没有什么头绪
Nah, there's no point.
他估计是打道回府了吧
Might as well turn around and head back home.
你就好好陪家人吧
Go be with your family. All right?
该死
Damn it!
# 圣诞树啊 #
♪ Oh Christmas tree ♪
其实...
So, um...
- 搞按♥摩♥也挺好的 - 是的
- Hey, massage is cool, huh? - Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
或许是吧 难说
Yeah, no, I don't know.
就是觉得... 挺有意思的
It just um... It really appealed to me.
不错
Mm-hmm.
这东西喝着没啥劲
Um, this is kind of meh.
想喝点朗姆酒吗
Do you wanna get some rum?
不 不 不用了 谢谢 我...
Oh, no, no, no, don't. Please, I-I um...
我戒酒了
I don't drink anymore, so.
- 是吗 - 真的
- Oh. - Yeah.
好吧 那样也挺好的 对吧
Okay, well that's, that's good. Right?
是的
Yeah.
稍等
Oh, wait.
- 怎么啦 - 我现在...
- Hey! - Hey. I am uh...
我有点迷路了 而且...
I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere and I just uh,
车胎还爆了
I just got a flat tire. -
没事 我去接你 那么...
Okay, I'll come get you. Just um...
你发个定位给我吧 好吗
Just send me a pin of where you are, all right?
我现在就发给你 行吗
I'll send you one right now, okay?
那么... 待会见啦 谢谢
I'll uh... I'll see you soon. Thanks.
是你妈打的
It's uh, it's your mom.
她车胎爆了
She uh, she has a flat tire.
是吗 我觉得...
Oh! I guess...
她能打电♥话♥给你 也算是件好事
That's good news that she called you...
我是指你们的关系
Romantically speaking.
是啊
Yeah.
走啦 很高兴跟你聊天
Hey, it was good talking to you.
我也是
Yeah, you too.
回见
See ya soon.
节庆工厂
在吗 多诺万
Oh, hey, Donovan?
我刚刚准备开车回家
I um, I was actually, I was heading home and I,
可车胎爆了 而且
I got a flat tire, but I'm...
我眼前还有个非常诡异的东西
I'm standing in front of the strangest thing.
什么东西
What is it?
一个写着"节庆工厂"的标牌
I'm looking at a sign that says, "Holiday cheer factory"
上面还有幅天使的画像
And on it is a picture of the angel
就是从布朗宁先生耳朵里取出的那个
that we pulled out of Mr. Browning's ear.
你确定是一样的吗
Are you sure it's the same one?
百分之百确定
Yeah, 100%.
对了 还是没有凯莱布的线索吗
Hey, still nothing on Caleb?
省警♥察♥局做过红外线低空搜查
No, provincial police did a flyover with infrared.
并未发现任何生命的迹象
They didn't find any sign of life either.
你要过来看看吗
Hey, are you gonna go check it out?
既然布朗宁家的房♥子里有很多装饰品
I mean the Browning's did have a lot of ornaments.
说不定跟这工厂有关系
Maybe had something to do with the factory.
我在工厂等你
I'll meet you up there.
我走的是七号♥乡道
I'm uh, I'm going up concession road 7.
珍妮
Jenny?
多诺万
Hey, Donovan, uh...
我在里面
I am inside.
我发现多个貌似是
I'm finding what looks like um,
办公室的房♥间
like a bunch of offices.
进来找我吧
Just meet me in here.
有人吗
Hello?
凯莱布
Caleb.
我应该能帮到你
I think I can help you.
听着 你很可能得病了
Look, I think you have a condition.
是啊 我是个杀人狂 当然有病
Yeah, I'm a murderer. That's my condition.
凯莱布 你体内可能有绦虫
Caleb, I think you have a tapeworm
而且它可能在你大脑引发了囊肿
that may have caused cysts in your brain.
什么
What?
所以你才会有暴♥力♥倾向
It would make sense on why you're violent.
你父亲和弗罗拉的体内都有类似的囊肿
We found cysts in your father's body, in Flora's.
甚至你们全家人都有
I mean, this runs in your family.
不 这不可能 你在胡说
- No, that doesn't make sense, that doesn't make sense.
- 你骗我 - 不 我没有
- You're not making sense. - Yes, it could,
因为绦虫可能存活在你吃的野猪
Because it could be from the wild pigs that you ate,
- 或者在香肠里 - 我是素食者
- Or it could be in the sausage. - I'm a vegetarian!
我不吃香肠 也不吃肉
I don't eat sausage, I don't eat meat. At all.
- 你不打猎吗 - 我没有
- But you hunt. - I don't hunt!
亚伦要打猎 我爸也会
Aaron hunts! My dad hunts!
亚伦十三岁起 我爸就经常带他打猎
My dad started taking Aaron when he was 13 years old!
- 捕杀野猪 - 他曾带亚伦来这里
- Started shooting pigs! - He took Aaron here.
求你了 快走吧 拜托
Please, just go. Go, please. Please.
好吧
Okay.
弗罗拉马上就回来接我和我哥的
Flora's gonna come now and she's gonna get us,
她经常这样做 打小就这样
Just like she's always done, ever since we were little kids.
我们好比"小飞侠"里的弃儿 她就是温蒂
We were like "The lost boys" And she was like Wendy,
一切都会重回平静 你快走吧
So it's all fine now, so just please, go.
凯莱布 弗罗拉死了
Caleb, flora's dead.
不 她没死
No, she's not dead.
她死了
She's dead.
你难道...
Do you not...
原来 都是亚伦干的
It's Aar--, it's Aaron that had the fits.
是他
It's him. It... He...
人是他杀的 但他却让你自认为是凶手
He did this and he let you believe that it was... You.
事情根本不是这样的
That doesn't make sense, at all!
你胡说八道 因为 因为
You're not making sense because, because,
我可是他弟弟 他不会伤害我的
Because I'm his brother, he wouldn't hurt me.
他利用了你 明白吗
He was the one who took advantage of you, okay?
凯莱布 你现在失忆的状况
What you're, what you're going through, Caleb, this amnesia,
是真实存在的
This is a real thing.
你所看到的事超出了大脑的
Okay, what you witnessed, I mean, y-your brain,
承受范围 所以你才会失忆
It just couldn't compute it, so it made you forget,
是你所见之事让你的大脑丧失记忆
But it did that because of what you saw,
而非你所作之事 凯莱布 他才是凶手
Caleb, not because of what you did; he did this.
别说了 别说了 别说了
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
别说了 好吗
Shut up, okay?!
快帮我恢复记忆 你懂...
Okay, help me remember. You know...
你懂关于记忆的事
You know memory stuff.
帮我恢复记忆 好吗 拜托了
All right, just help me remember, please!
好
Okay.
别怕
It's okay.
- 请帮帮我 - 好
- Please help me! - Yeah.
我是警♥察♥ 快点现身
This is the police, identify yourself.
"我去查看节庆工厂了
"Checking out the holiday cheer factory.
马上回来"
Be back soon."
我脊椎里有个洞吗
I have a hole in my spine?
我不明白
I don't understand,
我以为放疗会有效果
I-I thought the radiation was supposed to help.
如果动手术 有一定几率
There's a small chance, however, if we operate,
会影响你的行走能力
That it could affect your ability to walk.
你怎么找回记忆的
How'd you get your memory back?
当时有人要杀我
Someone tried to kill me.
受到刺♥激♥后 记忆就恢复了
And it uh, it triggered my memory.
什么记忆
Of what?
我误杀了我的妹妹
I accidentally killed my sister.
我小时候把她
I pushed her down the stairs
推下了楼梯
when I was little.
我的大脑不想让我知道这件事
And that's what my brain was hiding from me.
我觉得 你...
Look, I feel like if you, um...
应该借助这种恐慌
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表