剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
安迪是个温柔体贴的男孩
Andy could be sweet and sensitive,
但也是个肉♥欲♥满怀的小青年
But he was also a horny teenaged boy.
海伦想继续挽回他
And Helen wanted to wait.
但当时我已经知道他和安吉拉搞上了
By then, I'd figured out he was screwing around with Angela.
我觉得这事必须做个了断
So, I decided enough was enough.
这东西能让你放松身心
This will help you loosen up
感受魔法的力量
and tap into the magic.
真的吗
I don't think so.
没事 你还担心我会害你啊
Okay, you know I'd never do anything to hurt you, right?
我只希望你能摆脱他
I just want you to be free of him.
对嘛 我也来点
Yes! And some for me.
我们开始吧
Here we go!
仪式完毕后
After it was all over,
海伦说感觉很不错
Helen said that she felt good.
有如释重负的感觉
You know, that she, that she felt free.
安吉拉去方便的时候 我说送她回家
I said I'd walk her home, while Angela peed.
走到半路
Halfway to her house,
海伦想起来她把笔记本落下了
Helen remembered she left her notebook behind,
顿时急坏了
And she was freaking out
担心有谁发现了笔记本
That someone would find it
告诉她爸妈她在学习巫术
and tell her parents that she'd been doing witchcraft,
我便说 别怕 我去帮你拿回笔记本
So I said I'd go back, I'd go back and get it.
天啊
Oh god!
我知道自己当时磕嗨了 但我发誓
I know I was high, but I swear to you,
那可是匹真狼
That wolf was real.
罗珊娜
Roxanna...
有话直说吧
Whatever it is, just say it.
我们发现安迪尸体的时候
When we found Andy's body,
他戴着一个狼面具
He was wearing a wolf mask.
不可能 他...
No, he, that ca...
不会的 不会的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
是我♥干♥的 我杀了他
I did it. I killed him.
我杀了我弟弟
I killed my brother?
我杀了我的亲弟弟 我杀了安迪
I killed my brother. I killed Andy?
天啊 安迪
oh, god! Andy!
我杀死了安迪 天啊
I killed Andy! Oh, god!
一失手成千古恨啊
This was all just a horrible mistake.
在这种情况下 我觉得没人
I don't see anyone prosecuting Roxanna
会起诉罗珊娜的
under these circumstances.
但我们还是不知道安迪怎么会躺在沼泽里
But we still don't know how Andy got into the bog.
- 查案就要查清楚 -也对
- I hate loose ends. - Yeah.
- 抱歉 我要接个电♥话♥ - 去吧
- Sorry, I gotta take this. - Mm-hmm.
- 再见 - 再见
- Goodbye! - Bye.
你好
Hello?
再见
Goodbye.
每天 再见
Everyday, goodbye.
奈兰德先生
Mr. Nyland,
安迪失踪的那晚你见过他吗
Did you see Andy the night he disappeared?
好孩子
Good boy.
为保女儿 你把儿子给埋了
You buried one child to save another.
所以 我
So, I,
我
I... Am...
我很难过
I am so sad.
你在跟我爸谈什么
What are you talking to my father about?
离他远点
Get away from him!
这事他不必知道 好吗
He doesn't have to know, okay?
他承受的已经够多了
He, he's been through enough.
你不会明白的
You don't understand.
我明白 明白得不能再明白了
I do. More than I can explain,
我知道你不想再次独自承受
and you don't wanna go through this alone.
这一切
Not again.
你叫他们来的
Did you call them?
不是 她们自己来的
No. They just knew to come.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为放疗会有效果
I, I thought the radiation was supposed to help?
确实有效果
It has helped.
你的肿瘤已经小很多了
Your tumour has shrunk considerably.
可你现在却告诉我
Okay, but, but now you're telling me
我的脊椎里有个洞
I have a hole in my spine.
那个洞有多大呢
How, how big a hole are we talkin'?
是针头大小 还是硬币大小呢
Are we talkin' pinhead size, dime size?
不会有高尔夫球那么大吧
Hell, a golf ball size?
我希望你来医院后再跟你谈这事
I'd like you to come in so we can talk about this.
我知道你很忙
I know you're very busy,
但这件事我们应该当面谈谈
But this is something we should talk about in person.
最坏的情况是什么
What's the worst-case scenario?
我要不先说好消息
Why don't I start with the good news?
手术能治好这洞
It's completely operable.
我没问你这个
That's not what I asked you.
好吧 如果动手术
Okay, well, there is a small chance,
有一定几率
however, if we operate,
会影响你的行走能力
that it could affect your ability to walk.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
告诉我你弄清了真♥相♥ 我们能回家了
Tell me you have what we need, and we can go home.
确实如此
Yeah, I'm uh,
我准备判定安迪是意外死亡
I'm gonna rule Andy's death an accident.
我觉得这个家需要点安宁
I feel like this family could use some peace.
安宁
Peace.
这词不错
I like the sound of that.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你在这里干嘛
Whatcha doin' out here?
你知道吗 你年轻那时
You know, when you're younger...
他整个上午都待在车里
He's been in there all morning.
他似乎以为自己在约会呢
It's like he thinks he's on a date.
我昨天也碰巧瞧见他这样
I walked in on him doing this yesterday,
但他说自己只是在修引擎
But he said he was just working through some engine problems.
知道他在和谁聊天吗
Do we know who he's talking to?
他在和佩吉聊天
Yes, he is talking to Peggy.
你认识佩吉吗
Do you know who Peggy is?
认识
Yeah, um,
佩吉也就是玛格丽特
Peggy is short for Margaret,
而玛格丽特是我的母亲
And Margaret's my mom.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表