剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
我们不是来找你算命的
No, that's not why we called.
我在电♥话♥里说过
Uh, as I said on the phone,
我和麦卡沃伊警探想找你谈谈
Detective Mcavoy and I wanted to talk to you
安迪·奈兰德的事
About Andy Nyland.
很久没人跟我提这名字了
I haven't heard that name in a long time.
他怎么了
Uh, what about him?
今早我们找到了他的尸体
We found his body this morning.
容我先把脚踩进土里
I, I need to put my toes in the earth.
可怜的小罗
Poor Roxy.
安迪是怎么...
How did Andy,
我是说...
I mean...
他是被谋杀的吗
Did someone hurt him?
你觉得谁会那么做吗
Do you know someone who'd want to?
该来的还是来了
I knew this day would come.
来 握着我的手
Here, take my hand.
跟当时的其他高中生一样
Andy and I had a very tumultuous relationship
我跟安迪的关系非常混乱
in that typical high school way.
最后 我忍♥无可忍♥
Finally, I'd had enough.
我在杂♥志♥上发现一种咒语
I found a spell in a zine,
能让某人永远从你的生命中消失
That promised it could erase a person from your life, forever.
我集齐所有施咒用的材料
I gathered all the ingredients for my witch bottle,
剪掉的指甲 小钉 大头钉
Fingernail clippings, nails, tacks.
有他的名字纸化为灰烬时 咒语便会生效
The spell said when his name was nothing but ash,
我就能摆脱他了
I'd be free of him.
仪式结束后 我跟他再无瓜葛
The ritual cleansed my attachment to him.
那时我身为天主教♥徒♥ 内心压抑良久
For the first time in my repressed,
头一次感到解脱
Catholic life, I felt free.
我很乐意跟你们多聊聊安迪的事
I'm happy to talk to you more about Andy,
但能到我的店里再聊吗
But can we do it at my shop?
我需要从水晶里获取能量
I need to recharge with my crystals.
她说我这颗是代表心平气和
She said mine's for peace of mind.
- 你的呢 - 治愈
- What's yours? - Healing.
接受杀人嫌犯的礼物这事是不是有些奇怪
Is it weird that we took presents from a potential murderer?
没有啊
No.
你还买♥♥了她的东西
You bought stuff from her.
我有朋友快过生日了
A friend's birthday's coming up,
- 她很爱这类东西 - 好吧
- So she's into all this stuff. - Okay.
你知道哪里也很奇怪吗
You know what else is weird?
一个自诩生活压抑的天主教女孩
Why would a self-described repressed Catholic girl
为何会去找那种神秘咒语
go looking for an occult spell,
还半夜独自
and then, perform it in the woods,
跑去树林里施法呢
in the middle of the night, alone?
也许她厌倦了祷告
Maybe she got tired of praying.
等等 怎么了 里弗
Oh, hey. Hey, river.
你看这东西像什么
What does this look like, to you?
像是只模糊不清的脚
Well, that looks like a blurry foot.
加西亚医生
Doctor Garcia,
- 你能把镜头拉远吗 - 好的
- could you zoom out, please? - Yeah.
谢谢你让我负责本次尸检 库珀医生
Thanks for letting me take the lead on this autopsy, Doctor Cooper.
我终于圆梦了
It's a dream come true.
那就好 你能有这次机会还是
Of course. It actually worked out perfectly
因为鲁姆·戴维斯医生食物中毒了 那么
because Doctor Lum Davis has food poisoning, so...
- 给她看看 - 对哦
- Show her. - Oh, right.
看到这些细微的穿刺伤了吗
See these teeny, tiny puncture wounds?
看到了
Yeah, I see them.
他的双都有同样的伤口
He's got them on both feet.
知道这伤口是怎么造成的吗
Any idea what caused them?
稍等
Well...
是这个
This.
貌似是图钉上的东西
That looks like the end of a thumbtack.
如果发现任何异常 我们再联♥系♥你
We'll call you back if we find anything else super weird.
好的 辛苦啦 里弗
Great. Thanks, River.
我读过的案例分♥析♥里
I've read about case studies
死者尸体上也受过类似的伤
where the decedent had these kinds of injuries before.
分♥析♥结果如何呢
And what were the findings?
死者生前都受过虐待
They were all victims of torture.
海伦这种体格的女性要想制♥服♥安迪都难
A girl as Helen's size couldn't subdue Andy,
更别说折磨他了
to torture him.
或许她给他下迷♥药♥后给他绑起来呢
Maybe she drugged him and tied him up.
不可能 尸体没有捆绑痕迹
No, there's no ligature marks and the tox screen
也没有检测出镇静剂和麻醉剂
came back negative for tranquilizers and narcotics.
那酒精呢
What about alcohol?
他体内的酒精含量倒是足以让他迷醉
Hm, there was enough in his system to get him buzzed,
但还不至于让他失去意识
But not enough to knock him out.
那是有帮凶吗
An accomplice, then?
可能是
Maybe.
- 稍等 我接个电♥话♥ - 好的
- Oh, hey, I gotta get this. - All right.
我在外面等你
I'll meet you outside.
抱歉 里弗 稍等一下
Hey, River, give me a sec.
再... 再见
G-good, goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
里弗 进展如何
Hey, River. How's it goin'?
没有重大进展 但加西亚医生挺优秀的
Slow but Doctor Garcia is good.
那就太好了 你有何发现吗
Well, that's good to know. You find anything else?
死者心脏里有蹊跷
There is something with the heart.
两个心房♥之间有个小穿孔
There is a microscopic hole between the upper chambers.
- 是心房♥中隔缺损吗 - 没错
- Like an atrial septal defect? - Exactly.
但这还不足以致命
It's too insignificant to kill him,
但值得留意
But it is interesting.
我们正在检查呼吸道
We're examining the respiratory tree.
你想看一下吗 库珀医生
If you'd like to observe, doctor cooper?
稍等一下
Just give me a second.
有意思
Well, that's interesting.
凝结了34年的血液
34-year-old congealed blood.
保存完好
Perfectly preserved.
这血块的年头和我年龄一样
That blood is as old as me.
谢谢 丹尼斯 你做得很好
Uh, thank you, Dennis, for all your good work.
辛苦你们了
Thanks, guys.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有时工作起来会很兴奋
Sometimes I get so excited about my work
都忘记要留意自己的手了
I forget that I've gotta be careful with my hand.
你不必道歉
There's no need to apologize.
我觉得你的手很稳
Your hand seems steady enough to me.
里弗
River,
等我们不做同事了
Would you like to grab a drink sometime
有空一起喝一杯吗
when we're uh, no longer colleagues?
荣幸之至 加西亚医生
I would love to grab a drink with you, Doctor Garcia.
太好了
Great. Great.
要喝马丁尼吗
Uh, martinis, it is!
安迪的心脏里有穿孔
Andy had a hole in his heart.
丹尼斯的手有毛病
Dennis has a defect in his hand.
你想知道我的猜测吗
You wanna know what I think this is?
你每天都练瑜伽吗
You do yoga?
你想让我先回答哪个问题
Which question do you want me to answer first?
抱歉
Sorry, right.
我猜测安迪和丹尼斯都有心手综合征
I think both Andy and Dennis have Holt-Oram syndrome.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that good or bad?
心手综合征是种遗传疾病
Holt-oram is a, a genetic defect
也就是说父母会遗传给孩子
That's passed down from parent to child.
安迪·奈兰德失踪了34年
Andy Nyland went missing 34-years-ago.
让我猜猜丹尼斯多少岁了
Let me guess how old Dennis is.
正好34岁
He's 34.
好的 我知道了
Yeah, I got it here.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
从未有谁把这些事联♥系♥起来想过
No one's ever put it together before.
我会把记得的事告诉你们
I'll tell you what I remember,
你们就知道丹尼斯的身世了s
if you let me tell Dennis the truth.
好的
Okay.
安吉拉 安迪失踪那晚你在场吗
Angela, were you there the night Andy disappeared?
海伦和我是好闺蜜
Helen and I were best friends,
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表