剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Yeah, we hear from them all the time.
好吧 其实
Yeah. Well...
她最近在调查几桩悬案
she was looking into a few cold cases
想弥补体制的漏洞
for oversights in the system.
看看这个吧
Well, look.
好的 谢莉 我们在房♥子碰面吧
Uh, okay, Shelley, I'll meet you at the house.
我大概二十分钟后到
I'm about, uh, 20, 20 minutes away.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Okay, thanks.
是你啊
Hey.
- 你还好吗 - 找到他了
- You okay? - They found him.
找到谁了
They found who?
艾莉森
Alison.
我知道是谁杀害我妈妈了
I think I know who killed my mother.
好吧 那你找我有何事
Okay. Hey, what do you need?
我想请个假
I need some time off.
可以 没问题
Yeah, of course.
准假 那需要我帮忙吗 要不要...
Of course, but how can I help? How can, like-
我...
I, uh...
这事我要独自处理
I need to face this myself.
艾莉森
Alison?
如果有何需要
If you need anything at all,
你可以随时来找我 知道吗
you know that I'm here for you, right?
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?!
是谢莉吗
Shelley?
有人吗
Hello?!
谢莉
Shelley.
德里克本要建造我们的梦想之家
Derek was gonna build us a dream home.
但得先把这房♥子卖♥♥了
Just had to flip this place first.
你们结婚多久了
How, uh, how long were you two married?
还没正式结婚
Common law.
我们本打算用卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱筹办婚礼
We were gonna spend the profits from this on a wedding.
你什么时候搬出去的
And when did you move out?
我真的受够了
I'd had enough.
两周前 我搬去和我妈妈住了
I moved in with my mom, two weeks ago.
我求他离开这里
I begged him to leave,
但他就是不听
But he wouldn't listen.
这栋老宅 跟其他老宅不太一样
This old house, it's different than the others.
灾难时有发生
Always some disaster.
这房♥子夺走了我的一切
This house took everything from me.
听你说来 感觉这幢房♥子像是活物呢
You talk about this house like it's alive.
怎么了
What?
看墙纸
The wallpaper.
墙纸怎么了
What about it?
有东西被遮住了
It's underneath it.
德里克以为遮起来就没事了
Derek thought he could just cover it up.
可我还记得墙纸后的东西
Like I could forget it was there.
我虽不知道德里克的死因 但...
I don't know what killed derek, but...
这绝不是场意外
It wasn't an accident.
天啊
Oh, my god.
去死吧 诺拉
你要不
Maybe you could, uh,
买♥♥点安♥眠♥药♥呢
See about getting some sleeping pills.
不行 爸爸 会跟你的其他药物起反应的
No, dad, that would interfere with your other medication.
不是说给我买♥♥
I didn't mean for me.
我昨晚听到你在沙发上叫喊了
I heard you last night on that couch.
还翻来覆去的 情况越来越糟
You were tossing and turning something terrible.
你又做噩梦了吗
Are you having the bad dreams again?
- 不 我很好 - 你确定
- No, I'm-I'm good. - Are you sure?
你看起来有些
'cause you seem a little bit,
那个词怎么说来着 战战兢兢
I don't know what's the word, jittery?
没事 珍妮
Oh, come on, Jenny.
好吧 是这样的
Okay, there we go.
这下知道我为何不喝咖啡了吧
See? That's why I, uh, I quit coffee.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
我随时都敢跟检察官谈话
Well, I'm not thrilled to talk to a crown attorney at any time,
如果你觉得我们有必要这么做
But you know, if you think it's a good idea we do it,
那就做吧
then we do it.
那就好
Yeah, yeah.
克拉克他...
I mean, Clark, he uh...
他这人是出了名的公正
He's got a reputation for being fair.
我和他共事过 而且...
I've worked with him and uh...
我觉得这事我们还是共同面对为好
You know, I think it's better that we, we face this,
不要逃避
Rather than hide.
好吧
Okay.
你说你在楼梯底下发现了凯蒂
You say you found Katie at the bottom of the stairs.
对
Yeah.
根据现场的照片...
Because the pictures from the scene...
等等 你不能给他看
Oh, hey, you can't show him those.
当然不会 只是...
Of course not, but...
照片显示卡蒂在楼梯几英尺远的地方
They show Katie several feet from the stairs,
她更像是从栏杆上摔下来的
Almost like she fell over the railing.
急救人员在抢救她时
Well, the paramedics could've moved her
可能挪动了她的身体
when they were trying to resuscitate her.
- 我在问他 - 问我吗 好 她摔下来了
- I'm... I'm asking him. - Ask me. Um, well, she fell.
事情就是这样
That's, I mean, that's what happened.
那是从楼梯顶上 还是从栏杆上摔的呢
Okay, but from the top step, or over the railing?
我不明白你到底想问我什么
I don't understand what you're really asking me?
你是问 她跌倒时我是否在场 还是...
Are you saying, was I there when she fell or...?
戈登 我是想问
Gordon, I'm asking you
她是从楼梯顶上 还是栏杆上摔下来的呢
if she fell from the top step or over the railing?
这下你明白了吗
That's what I'm asking you.
问题很简单 戈登
It is a simple question, Gordon.
楼梯顶上 还是栏杆上 究竟是哪个
Top step, or over the railing? Which one?
好了 打住 稍等片刻
Okay, hey, let's just, let's take a minute.
我们休息一下 好吗
Let's just take a break for a second, okay?
等我问完再说
Let's just finish my questions.
拜托 这些问题警♥察♥三十年前
Well, he was asked all of these questions 30 years ago
- 就问过他了- 你得让我把话问完
- By the police. - And he will be, again,
不然警♥察♥会再来审问他
usnless you let me finish talking to him.
你要起诉他吗
Are you accusing him of something?
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough!
你大摇大摆走进来 还用这种态度
How dare you march into this house
跟我提陈年旧账 究竟想干嘛
And dredge up the past like this?
我没了小女儿 她没了妹妹
I lost my little girl! She lost her sister!
你知道吗
Do you understand that?
你一进来就开始问这问那的
And you come in here and you start picking over the bones
分明是在乘人之危
Like some... Damn vulture.
好吧
Okay.
我的工作完成了
I've got everything I need.
我走了 不用送
I'll see myself out.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
爸爸 你还好吗
You okay, dad?
抱歉 我不该吼他的
I'm sorry I yelled.
没事 别担心
No, no, it's okay.
你做得对
You did everything right.
只是...
It's just uh...
抱歉 稍等一下
Ugh! Sorry. Just give me a second.
我做得对
I did everything right.
怎么了
What?
好吧... 打扰到你了吗
Okay... This a bad time?
没事 怎么了
No, it's fine. What is it?
虽然不知谁写的"去死吧 诺拉 去死吧"
Well, figured whoever wrote "Die nora die"
那人肯定和那栋鬼宅有关
Must be connected to our haunted house,
- 我便做了些调查 - 让我猜猜
- So I did some digging. - Okay, let me guess,
这房♥子是撒旦崇拜者建的 而且下方是墓地吗
What, it's... built on a cemetery by a cult of satanists?
那就太酷了
That would be awesomely cool.
恐怕没那么有趣
Nothing that juicy, I'm afraid.
房♥子是保罗·沙利文建的
Place was built by a guy named Paul Sullivan.
他死后留给了他女儿阿斯特丽德
Bequeathed to his daughter, Astrid, after he died.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表