剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
该死
Shoot.
很好... 再来一支 代表好运
Okay... And one more for good luck.
想不笑太难了
It's hard to not laugh.
我的天
Oh my God!
- 生日快乐 罗西 - 生日快乐
- Yeah, Happy Birthday, Ross. - A Happy Birthday!
你现在十八岁了
You're 18 now.
你要去女皇大学
You're going to Queen's.
你要去学习法律
You're going to study law.
你♥爸♥爸一定非常为你骄傲
Your dad would be so proud.
不说了 我都要哭了
Okay. I'm just gonna start crying.
那么... 给你
So let's uh... here.
- 给你 收好了 - 谢谢
- Here. You take that. - Thank you.
- 这是你父亲的 - 哇...
- This was your father's. - Oh...
你们看...
I mean...
- 别弄丢了 - 我不会的
- Don't you lose it. - No.
接个电♥话♥
Uh... sorry.
我是珍妮·库珀 谁死了
Jenny Cooper. Who's dead?
过来 这边
Come! Over here!
非警人员都靠后站
People you gotta stand back!
我儿子在里面 我儿子在里面
My son is in there! My son is in there!
- 我儿子在里面 - 不行
- My son is in there! - No!
- 我儿子在里面 - 不能过去
- My son is in there! - No!
- 让我过去 我儿子在里面 - 不行
- Let me go, my son is in there! - No!
- 你自己会死的 - 我儿子在里面
- You're gonna get yourself killed. - My son is in there!
- 不能过去 - 别拦着我 让我过去
- No. - Don't! Let me go!
- 我的孩子 - 停下来
- My baby! - Stop!
- 求你了 我的孩子啊 - 停下来 停下来 不能过去
- Please! My baby! - Stop it! Stop! No!
不行 不行
No! No!
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我...
Ooh! I have a...
我失眠了一整晚
I've been up all night,
活动一下筋骨
I'm trying to keep the blood flowing.
- 我们能上去了吗 - 估计很快了
- They're letting us up? - Hopefully soon.
有个孩子不见了
There's a-there is a missing child.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
九个月大 名叫罗比·哈特 听起来像只小鹿
9-months old. Robbie Heart. Like the deer.
是啊 还死了三个人
Yeah. There is three more dead.
里面没有危险 可以进去了
All right, it's safe-ish.
- 好 放心交给我们 - 跟我来
- Yeah. We'll take it. - Follow me.
我和几个租客谈过了
I talked to some of the tenants,
他们说火警警报响起来时 火灾已难以控制
they said the fire alarm didn't go off until it was too late.
这地方简直是火灾的温床 请别介意我的双关语...
Yeah, this place is a hotbed... pardon my pun...
违反防火条例
fire code violations.
- 我们要看的尸体在楼上吗 - 四楼
- Our body is upstairs? - 4th floor.
每个房♥间你们都找过了吗 那个不见的孩子
You've checked all the apartments for the missing child?
那男孩不可能还活着
That boy is not alive.
你们别介意 但他活不下来 楼里全都着火了
Pardon, but he's not. Everything was on fire.
无论如何 我们还是要找到他
Either way we still have to find him.
你正在找 不是吗
You're looking, right?
走廊上放沙发 严重违反防火条例
Couch in the hall was a major fire code violation.
- 门堵坏了 - 所以大火四处乱窜
- Door stopper is broken. - That's why the fire spread.
要么起火点在走廊一直烧到4C这家
It either started in the hall and ended up in 4C
要么就是反过来
or vice-versey.
是啊 这栋楼到处是隐患
Yeah. This building is a deathtrap.
我们要看的尸体在哪里
So where is our body?
在那边
Over there.
提前和你们说一下 他已经烧透了
Just so you know, he's a crispy critter.
谢谢... 我想
Thanks... I think.
- 这里能找到什么东西 - 不是东西 我们找的是人
- What do we have here? - Not what? Who?
嘿
Hey.
尸体呈拳击的姿势
Well, the body is in the pugilistic pose,
像一个... 斗士
like a... fighter.
这在特大火灾中很常见
It's normal for an intense fire.
尸体呈现反光 这也常见吗
He's shiny. Is that normal?
沙发上可能有塑料
The couch might have had plastic on it
在大火中烧化 熔到尸体上
and it fused to the body.
所以他被塑料薄膜包裹着
So he's laminated.
这就说通了
Makes sense.
这里的其他东西都融化了
Everything else in here is melted.
是啊
Yeah.
帮我把他翻过来
Okay. Help me roll him.
羊毛是纯天然的阻燃剂
Wool is a natural fire retardant.
- 你要找钱包 - 是 在这儿 很好
- Wallet? - Yeah. Here. All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
想象一下 顷刻之间灰飞烟灭
Imagine everything you have suddenly gone.
这个想法很不好
It's a pretty awful thought.
死者是爱德蒙·桑德斯 身高六英尺三英寸(约1.9米)
Edmond Saunders. Six-foot-three.
我没看见婴儿的尸体
I don't see the baby's body.
- 珍妮 - 他可能还活着
- Jenny. - Maybe he's still alive.
我可以跟那个寡妇说
I'm happy to talk to the widow.
我不要紧
I'm good.
哈特夫人
Uh... Ms. Heart?
你找到我儿子了吗
Well, did you find my son?!
还没找到
Not yet. Um...
我真的...
I-I-I'm really...
很遗憾...
s-s-sorr...
- 我有个坏消息 - 爱德...
- I have some bad news. - Ed...?
- 爱德蒙桑德斯吗 - 他死了吗
- Edmond Saunders? - Is he dead?
火灾中去世
In the fire.
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
他被烧毁得很严重
He was burned pretty badly.
你最好不要看
It's not the best idea.
很遗憾现在告诉你这件事 我...
I'm so sorry to be telling you this now I'm...
不用 不要难过... 或是遗憾
No, don't be sad... or sorry,
因为你没有找到罗比
because you didn't find Robbie,
所以我仍然有希望
so I still have hope.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
罗西睡着了吗
Ross's sleeping?
他在马泰奥家过夜 他短♥信♥告诉我了
He stayed over at Matteo's. He texted me.
你那边什么情况
How was your murder?
是场火灾
It was a fire.
有个女人失去了爱人...
Woman lost her partner and...
- 孩子不见了 - 哦
- baby is missing. - Oh.
嘿
Hey.
让我抱一下
Come here.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
I-I'm sorry.
我不应该把工作上的压力带给你
I shouldn't be unloading my work stress on you.
- 我应该... - 没事没事...
- I should... - No-no-no-no. It's-it's...
抱歉...
Sorry. It's...
就是有火灾的味道
it's the fire smell.
- 哦 - 是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
真的是 对不起
Oh yeah. Sorry.
我去冲个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
不用不用 嘿嘿嘿
No-no-no-no. Hey-hey-hey.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我昨晚很想你
I missed you last night.
我就去冲个...
Yeah, I'm just gonna take a sho...
我冲个澡 换个衣服
I'll take a shower, I'm gonna get out of these clothes.
处理点工作
I've got-I got a little bit of work I gotta do.
别走 别走
No-no-no-no. No. No.
嘿 那可是一大堆事呢
Hey. That's a lot of things.
也许我该挑几件来做
Maybe I'll just do a few of those things.
就是 挑哪一件呢
All right. Which ones?
好吧
Okay?
嘿 德韦恩
Hey... Dwayne.
什么事
What?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表