剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
丧尸家族吗
Boomers, am I right?
我买♥♥不起房♥子 我还是...
I'll never own a home, I'll just...
在我的单人公♥寓♥孤独终老吧
Die in my one-bedroom apartment.
阿斯特丽德一直都住在那里 照顾一家人
Astrid lived there her whole life, raised a family,
但因无法还款
But couldn't make the payments.
银行在她去世后取消了赎回权
Bank foreclosed after she passed.
先后有四人买♥♥下这栋房♥子
There's been four owners since.
猜猜是谁卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给德里克的呢
Guess who sold the house to Derek.
- 那个诺拉 - 她还活着吗
- Die Nora die. - She's still alive?
很好 利亚姆 和它共呼吸
That's right, Liam. Breathe with her.
不 要缓慢平和地呼吸
No. Slow and steady.
顺其自然
Just let it happen.
顺其自然
Let it happen.
- 好的 - 顺其自然
- Good. - Let it happen.
很好
Good.
我做不到
Look, I can't.
够了 我不明白干嘛要做这种事
Enough. I don't know why I'm doing this.
我不知道这事为什么这么难 但...
I mean, I mean I don't know why this is so hard, but...
有谁能帮帮利亚姆吗
Does anyone have anything to offer to liam?
别有太多杂念
Maybe don't worry so much.
好的 没问题 但这等于没说
Okay, cool. That's not really a tip.
利亚姆 你原以为今天会怎样呢
Liam, what did you expect to happen today?
你说马宛如一面镜子
Well, you said a horse is a mirror.
它懂我 如果我没事 它就不会反抗 对吧
She sees me. So, if I'm okay, she's okay, right?
- 没错 - 我感觉很好
- Yes. - Well, I'm fine.
- 那不算是感觉 - 我知道
- Fine isn't a feeling. - Yeah, I know.
愤怒是种感觉 失望也是
Angry is a feeling. Frustrated is a feeling.
可是我经历了很多事 好吗 而且...
But I've been through a lot, right, and, and...
我现在很冷静
Here, I'm calm.
没有冲突 没有危险
No triggers, no danger,
除了会被一匹马踢到脑袋
Except a horse kicking you in the head.
利亚姆 你不用感到困惑
Liam, you don't need to be funny.
做自己就好
Just be yourself.
我觉得现在的自己最为真实
Well, I feel more like myself than I have in a long time,
可我还是没法和它建立联♥系♥
But still, I can't connect with her.
你现在感觉如何
And how do you feel now?
我两周后就要离开这里了
I'm supposed to leave here in two weeks.
我担心自己还没准备好
I'm... I'm just worried that I'm not ready yet.
真的
Yeah.
珍妮 今天从你开始
Jenny, let's start with you today.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah, sure.
集中精神
Be here.
注意内心的感受 同时击打枕头
Hit the pillows with what's on your mind.
好的
Okay.
集中精神
Be here now.
集中精神 好吧 我...
Be here now. All right, I...
- 我在想... - 是感受
- I'm thinking that... - uh, uh. Feel.
你有何感受 珍妮
What're you feeling, Jenny?
我有何感受呢 什么感受呢
What am I feeling? What am I feeling?
什么感受呢
What am I feeling?
我感到气愤
I'm feeling angry.
很好 愤怒是很难得的
Good! Angry's hard for you.
我要面对过去 所以很生气
I'm feeling angry that my past is back.
继续
Go there.
无论我做什么
That, no matter what I do,
始终摆脱不了过去
It just keeps coming back.
我试着原谅自己 走出阴影
I forgave myself. I moved on!
可过去就是不放过我
It just keeps coming back!
这不公平 不公平 不公平
It's not fair! It's not fair! It's not fair!
我只想让妹妹回到身边
I just wanted my Legos back!
珍妮
Jenny.
现在你有何感受
What's your truth right now?
仿佛有种强烈之感充斥全身
Oh god, my whole body's just buzzing.
释放出来 接受你自己
let it out. Own your truth.
最坏又能怎么样
What's the worst that could happen?
有人会死去
Someone could die.
我知道你害怕愤怒 珍妮
I know your anger scares you, Jenny,
但你能用它治愈自己
But you can use it to heal.
如何治愈 我该怎么做
Yeah, and how? How do I do that?
在哪里跌倒
The place where you stop
就在哪里站起来
Is where you need to push through.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果需要帮忙 就到外面找我吧
You need anything, I'm right outside, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 克里夫·马尔文
Cliff Malvern, I'm Alison
我是"杀人如麻"栏目的艾莉森
from "Slaughter into wine."
我知道 那个播客
Yeah, the podcast.
你在邮件里说了
You said in your email.
难道跟你谈话能帮我减刑吗
Look, is talking to you gonna help my case, or what?
你的四项谋杀罪名均已成立
You were convicted on all four counts of murder.
而你全部供认不讳
You confessed to all four.
我想知道背后的原因 马尔文先生
I want to hear your story, Mr. Malvern. I...
听众很想知道...
The listeners are interested in...
你的想法
Your side of things.
你想听哪起案件呢
So, which one you wanna hear about?
玛茜 瑞秋
Marcy? Rachel?
黛博拉 还是维姬的
Deborah? Vicky?
米歇尔的
Michelle.
这女人精神不太稳定
Look, that woman is not okay.
她差点被吓死了
She's about to jump right out of her skin.
我知道 但在搬进那栋鬼宅之前
Yeah, well, she was okay before she moved
她还好好的啊
into the haunted house.
我也住过不太干净的房♥子
I've lived in some sketchy places in my time.
你不能什么事都怪房♥子
You can't blame all that on a house.
那视频有那么吓人吗
I mean, what could be so terrifying on a video,
她都不敢再看一遍
that she can't ever watch it again?
好吧 有一说一
Okay, look, I mean the fact that,
她某天早上醒来
that she just woke up one morning
发现手♥机♥有这种视频 要是我
and this video was on her phone, if that happened to me,
我也绝不会回那栋房♥子
I would never go back into that house again.
但那恐吓标语是有人写的
But someone wrote that threat.
可能是人 也可能是什么东西
Someone, or some thing.
我还没能找到证据证明
Look, I still don't have an explanation
- 是一氧化碳中毒 - 那是你们部门的事
- For the carbon monoxide, so - Well, that's your department.
我只知道不能以谋杀罪控告一栋房♥子
All I know is I can't charge a house for murder.
警方也没那么大的手铐
They don't even make handcuffs that size.
好吧
Okay.
试试接触者追踪呢
What about contact tracing?
追踪感染者的行动轨迹那种吗
Tracking the movement of infected people?
要不对房♥子做接触者追踪呢
What if we could do that for a house?
玛茜 她...
Marcy, she was a...
- 很漂亮 - 我是问米歇尔
- A good-looking woman. - I asked about Michelle.
我说了 没听说过她
Told ya, I never heard of her.
1995年 三月十五日 你在哈密尔顿吧
March 15, 1995, you were in Hamilton.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
庭审时
At your trial,
检察官将你的送货路线和谋杀案联♥系♥起来
the crown connected the murders to your delivery routes.
你去过卡尔加里 多伦多 里贾纳
Calgary, Toronto, Regina,
桑德贝 以及坎卢普斯
Thunder Bay, Kamloops.
等等
You know...
你好像不是干这行的吧
You don't seem like the type for this sorta work.
所有受害者都住在
All of your victims lived near,
服务站附近 或在那里工作
Or worked at, truck stops.
米歇尔的家离服务站也很近
Michelle lived within walking distance to a truck stop,
而你的行程里有个空白时段
And there's a... A gap in your timeline.
正是九五年三月 而庭审中却从未提及
March '95, this didn't come out in the trial.
我朋友说你十五号♥那天晚上
A friend of mine told me that you were in Hamilton
就在哈密尔顿
the night of the 15th.
你记得那晚吗
Do you remember that night?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表