剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
And without a tox screen,
还不确定有没有注射或服药过量
I can't confirm any kind of injection or drug overdose.
是啊 致命性心律失常
Yeah, a lethal arrhythmia
应该能从心率监测数据中看出来
would've shown up on the heart monitor data.
除非有人在给他注射前摘除了监测仪
Unless they uh, unplugged it before they gave him the shot.
那位遗孀希望冷冻他的大脑
The widow really wants to freeze the brain.
我知道 但她可能是杀人凶手
I know, but she may have killed him,
我们得弄清楚这人的死因
So we need to know how he died.
根据现有信息能确定死因吗
Can we confirm the cause of death with what we've got?
恐怕不行
Not that I can see.
好吧 那只能这么做了
Okay. All right, well, yeah, just gotta do it.
等等 等等 停下 停下
Whoa! Hey, hey, stop, stop, stop.
当心他的大脑
His brain. Stop!
天啊 他的大脑完全流体化了
Oh, my god, his brain is completely liquified.
我现在不明所以
I don't understand, I mean this,
腐烂成这样的话 说明他肯定
This level of decomposition would mean that he had
脑死亡超四十八小时了
to have been brain-dead for at least 48 hours.
至少是
At least.
但是他妻子和女儿都说
But both his wife and his daughter said
自己昨天跟他说过话
that they had communication with him yesterday.
- 这不可能 - 对 没错
- That's not possible. - No, it's not,
除非她们在跟死人讲话
not unless they were talking to the dead.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody there?
泽维尔之前动弹不得
Xavier was locked in.
这台设备是靠眼动追踪技术运作的吧
This device it works on the eye tracking tech, right?
好吧
Yeah.
泽维尔不在 我们恐怕得不到什么线索
Without Xavier, I don't think we're gonna get anything.
你好 爸爸
Hi, daddy.
莉莉姆 我的宝贝女儿
Lilium, my sweet Lily-bear.
很高兴听见你的声音
So happy to hear your voice.
好吧 泰贾 我想知道
All right, Teja, I wanna be very clear,
你是说昨天奥利维亚和莉莉姆
are you saying it's probable that when Olivia and Lilium
跟泽维尔说话的时候
were talking to Xavier yesterday,
可能是在和那玩意儿说话
they were actually talking to that?
莉莉姆和奥利维亚总是起争执
Things have always been toxic between Lilium and Olivia.
泽维尔疲于跟她们交流
Communicating with them was draining for Xavier.
他总是左右为难
He was always caught in the middle.
所以 你做了些调整
So, you made some adjustments.
我重写了程序
I reprogrammed the box.
我写了能模仿泽维尔对话的算法
I wrote in an algorithm to mimic Xavier's conversation,
还能用他的言语和表达方式
to use his words and his expressions.
那写这个算法是为了缓解
So, the algorithm was created to de-escalate conflict
她们的冲突
between them?
让盒子对奥利维亚和莉莉姆说她们想听的
Tell Olivia and Lilium what they wanted to hear?
这样他就省得自己说了
So that he wouldn't have to.
还能好好休息
So that he could rest.
这个算法♥会♥被莉莉姆和奥利维亚的
The algorithm is triggered by verbal cues
特定口令激活
specific to Lilium and Olivia.
爸爸 爸比 亲爱的
Dad, daddy, darling,
老公之类的
My love, and so on.
没错 她们以为在跟泽维尔讲话
So, yes, when they thought they were talking to Xavier,
其实是语♥音♥助手在说话
It was the box talking.
我保证
100%.
这不可能 我不信
That's impossible. I don't believe you.
是真的
It's the truth.
尸检结果显示泽维尔几天前就脑死亡了
The autopsy revealed that Xavier lost brain function days ago.
什么
so, when...
我不是在跟爸爸讲话吗
I wasn't talking to daddy?
宝贝 你不开心吗
Lily-bear, you're upset.
我能帮你什么吗
What can I do to help?
抱歉 是的
I'm sorry, no.
好吧
Okay.
难道是我♥干♥的
After everything I did.
你做了什么
What did you do?
有次我听到他们讲话
I overheard them talking.
我不能明白为何
I couldn't understand why
泽维尔对我和莉莉姆会说出不同的话
Xavier would say different things to Lilium and me.
我以为他只是...
I thought he was just...
不想伤害她的感情
trying to spare her feelings.
知道莉莉姆要来
Knowing Lilium was on her way I...
我便联♥系♥内德医生
I called Dr. Ned.
他说
He said the window
泽维尔泽维尔的可能性很小
to get Xavier into cryo-preservation was slim.
于是
So...
我让他过来
I told him to come.
他给泽维尔打了一支肌肉松弛剂
He gave Xavier a muscle relaxant,
让他放松
to put him at ease.
然后我...
And I...
我...
I...
我摘除了他的呼吸机
I took him off the ventilator
然后...
And I...
关掉了机器
I shut off his machines.
奥利维亚 不管怎样
Olivia, for what it's worth,
我希望我对未来的看法是错的
I hope I'm wrong about the future.
等等 你们要去哪里
No. Where are you going?
你们得逮捕我啊
You have to arrest me.
我刚刚告诉你们我谋杀亲夫
I just told you I murdered my husband.
你没杀他
You didn't murder him.
他早就死了
He was already dead.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
对不起
I am sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我失去他了
I lost him.
很高兴收到你的消息
I was glad you dm'd me.
我不清楚上次进展到哪了
I wasn't sure where we left it.
我很担心你
I was worried about you,
我是说 派对过后
you know, after the party.
我没事
I'm okay.
我只是急需找个有车
I pretty much just needed a wingman
又有空的僚机罢了
with wheels and nothing to do.
你直接说是我不就得啦
That's basically what it says on my ID.
确实
Oh, perfect!
你男朋友不介意我们厮混吗
Is your boyfriend cool with us chilling?
没事 他很随性
Yeah, yeah, super cool.
- 绝对不会介意的 - 好吧
- Super cool with the chilling. - Okay.
既然到了 然后干嘛呢
So, we're here. What now?
我恐怕得进去看看
I guess I have to go in there.
你可以拿买♥♥花当借口
You can always just buy flowers.
- 你可以的 - 也对
- You can do it. - Yeah. Right.
再给我点时间
I just need a minute.
不急
Take your time.
反正我也无处可去
I got nowhere else to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 你们不能进来
Excuse me, sorry, you can't be in here.
本尼迪克特·耶茨医生 现以骚扰他人
Dr. Benedict Yeats, I'm arresting you on suspicion
违规行医等罪名将你逮捕
of criminal harassment, malpractice,
至于还有哪些罪名
and anything else I can think of
- 去拘留所时再跟你详说 - 不 不行
- on the drive over to lockup. - No, no, don't.
拜托 请让我完成灌注
Please, you need to let me finish this intake.
病人的生死还掌握在我手上
This patient's life is in my hands!
珍妮...
Jenny...
不 不 不 你们不能过去
No, no, no, you mustn't go in there.
带他出去
Get him outta here.
不 这种活你们做不来
No, you don't understand this work!
马上就来
I'll be right there!
你好
Hi there.
- 你好 - 您需要什么吗
- Hi. - Can I help you?
对 是的
Uh, um, yeah. Yes.
我想买♥♥束鲜花给我男朋友
I would like some flowers please, for my boyfriend.
好的 他人如何
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表