剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
我没事 我没事 我没事
I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
世上没有鬼
I don't believe in ghosts.
世上没有鬼
I don't believe in ghosts.
- 世上没有... - 这下面没人
- I don't believe in... - There's no one down here.
他是在调虎离山
He doubled back on us!
待着别动
Wait here!
你个...
Son of a...
门被锁住了
we're locked in!
喂 马利克 我们在房♥子里
Hey, Malik! We're inside the house.
- 你感觉到了吗 - 没错 不
- Do you feel that? - Hey, yeah, no.
派辆车来 挂了
Send, send a car! Over.
怎么回事
What the hey?
我去
Dammit.
- 是一氧化碳 - 什么...
- It's carbon monoxide. - What the...?
我们现在察觉到的话 只有几分钟逃生了
If we can feel it now, we've only got a few minutes.
降低自己的心率 快下来
You gotta keep your heart rate down. Come here.
低处氧气更多 快下来
There's more oxygen down low. Come here.
控制好呼吸
Control your breathing.
控制好呼吸
Control your breathing.
- 你有看到窗户吗 - 没有
- Did you see any windows? - No.
我们得快点逃出去 珍妮
We gotta get outta here, Jenny.
对 得先找到气体来源
Yeah, we just have to find the source.
好 我去检查防水布
All right, I'll check these tarps.
我检查墙体
I'm gonna check this wall.
- 不 - 多诺万
- No. - Donovan?!
- 怎么了 - 过来
- Yeah? - Come here.
- 好 - 快来
- Okay. - Come here!
帮我把这个移开
Help me move this!
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three!
- 天啊 - 这是在开玩笑吧
- Holy! - You've got to be kidding me.
我先过去
I'll go first.
继续走
Keep going.
继续走
Keep going.
打理院子的那人
The leaf blower guy?
我有点懵
I don't get it.
你建个地堡 只是为了将人赶出房♥子
You built a bunker just to keep people out of a house.
这是我的房♥子
My house.
这座房♥子是我外公建的
My grandfather built this house.
我妈本要把它留给我的
And my mom was supposed to leave it to me,
可银行把它收走了
Until the bank took it away.
阿斯特丽德·沙利文是你妈妈
Astrid Sullivan was your mother.
所以你才去做杂务工
So, you became the handyman.
我长♥期♥照管这里
I took care of the place,
我攒下每一分钱 想把房♥子买♥♥回来
And I saved everything I had to try and buy it back,
但价格一直涨 一直涨
But the price just kept going up, and up, and up,
害得我根本买♥♥不起
And they make it impossible for people like me!
但这并不代表你有权杀人
Yeah, but that doesn't give you the right to kill.
德里克
Derek...
他把家里的东西都给我扔了
He was literally ripping the guts outta my home!
这房♥子是我的全部
This house was all I had.
这是我的房♥子
It was my house.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
现在有空吗
You got a minute?
有
Yeah.
你要辞职
You're resigning.
我打心底以为自己一直知道
Deep down, I think I always knew
我妈妈发生了什么事
What happened to my mother,
这份工作...
And this job...
本是为和她境遇相同的人寻求公道
was about seeking justice for people like her.
但现在完全不同了
But it's all different now.
我觉得
I feel like
活着的人
the living...
更需要我的帮助
Need my help more.
你现在打算怎么办
What're you gonna do now?
我要去原住民自♥由♥组织工作
I'm going to work for Indigenous Liberty.
他们需要有恢复性司法经验的人
They need someone with experience in restorative justice.
是啊 这...
Yeah, no, that um...
这完全合情合理 我想
That makes, that makes total sense. I think...
你的选择是正确的
I think you're doing the right thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
没有你我可怎么办啊
What am I gonna do without you?
你能应付的
You'll manage.
你有一个信任你的团队
You have a team that trusts you.
你只需要变得更自信
You just need to start trusting yourself more.
你能做到的 珍妮·库珀
You can do it, Jenny Cooper.
我能做到的 珍妮·库珀
I can do it, Jenny Cooper.
过来
Come here.
我爱你 艾莉森
I love you, Alison.
我真不希望你离开
I mean, I hate that you're leaving.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
但在我走之前
But before I go...
你...
did you...?
浆果什锦派
mixed berry.
你的最爱
Your favourite.
我的最爱
My favourite.
你太棒了 艾莉森
Oh, you're amazing, Alison.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你有何需要
If you ever need anything...
或是想回来工作
If you ever wanna come back...
我知道
I know.
我眼泪都要落到馅饼里了
I'm gonna get tears in my pie.
天啊 太好吃了
Oh, my god, it's so good.
我知道
I know!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 多谢你特地赶来 - 没事
- Thanks for coming. - Yeah.
你都打电♥话♥了 当然要来
You called, I'm here.
你先说吧
Your move.
好吧 我说
Right. Yeah.
我...
I um...
我想澄清我妹妹
I wanted to set the record
所遭遇的事
straight on what happened to my sister.
可以
Great.
但我想我还是直接和你父亲谈比较好
You know, I think it's better if I talk directly to your dad.
不 其实...
No, j... Look, um...
其实...
The truth is...
真♥相♥是...
The truth is that...
是...
that...
加油
come on.
稍等一下 我需要点时间
I just, I need a sec... I need, I need one second and...
不 珍妮 不 不 珍妮
No, Jenny. No. No, Jenny.
咬一口
Bite.
珍妮 拿着 咬一口 快 咬口苹果
Jenny, here. Bite. Bite. Bite the apple.
科学研究表明 焦虑症发作时
Scientific fact: You can't have a panic attack
吃口苹果会好很多
And eat an apple at the same time.
好了
Okay.
别担心
Okay.
珍妮 当我提出谋杀指控时
Jenny, when I lay murder charges,
只有两件事是重要的
There's only two things that matter.
那就是 要不要定罪
Okay, will I get a conviction,
以及这是否符合公众利益
And does it serve the public interest?
他杀了你妹妹吗
Did he kill your sister?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
就问这些吗
That's it?
没错
That's it.
短♥信♥
利亚姆·布沙尔
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表