剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
安迪跟她闹得不和时 就会来找我
which is why Andy came to me when things got bad with them.
最开始我只是单纯地帮他
It started out with me helping him.
我们日益亲密
We got close,
最后我违背了朋友的底线
and then I broke the cardinal rule.
别怕 是我
Hey, it's me.
仪式的事 我说漏嘴了
I'd let it slip, about the ritual.
他认为悄悄跑来吓唬我和海伦会很有趣
He thought it would be funny to sneak up on Helen and me.
但那天晚上我还有别的事情要告诉他
But I had something else to tell him that night.
我把孩子的事告诉他了
I told him about the baby.
他不要这个孩子
He lost it.
他说我要是留着孩子 他就要弃我而去
Said he'd skip town if I kept it.
我想羞辱他
I wanted to humiliate him.
让他感受到我当时的痛苦
Make him feel like I did in that moment.
所以我叫他来最后做一次爱
So, I suggested we have sex one last time.
当作送别
Like a send-off.
他脱完衣服后 我叫他闭上眼睛
When his clothes were off, I told him to close his eyes,
说我要给他惊喜
that I had a surprise for him.
然后我拿着他的衣服离开了
Then I took his clothes, and I left.
那是我最后一次见到安迪
That was the last I saw Andy.
我真希望能告诉自己 覆水也能收
I wish I could say I could take it all back,
但那样的话
But then,
我会失去丹尼斯
I wouldn't have Dennis.
你这样子还能平安回到市区吗
You gonna be okay to make it back to the city?
这或许是戒咖啡所带来的好处吧
One of the many, many perks of quitting coffee.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
这地方确实挺阴森
Oh, place is a little creepy,
罗珊娜也想让我们留宿一晚
But Roxanna did offer to let us stay over.
你留 我就留
I mean, I'll stay, if you stay.
我的车里有个健身包
I have a gym bag in the car.
看来我得留下了
Well, that makes one of us.
睡觉去
Sleepover!
安迪·奈兰德
Andy Nyland...
嗨 珍妮
Hi, Jenny.
我刚得到加西亚的报告
Hi. I just got Garcia's report.
死因是窒息
The cause of death was asphyxiation?
但死法挺惨的 他是被自己的血呛死的
Not the best way to go, suffocating on your own blood.
丹尼斯还发现面罩里嵌入了一些
Dennis found some microscopic pink quartz,
小颗的粉色石英 长石和云母
feldspar, and mica embedded in the mask.
这些东西来自花岗岩
Those elements make granite.
他的脸是被石头砸伤的吗
He was struck in the face with a rock?
- 没错 - 好吧
- That's right! - Well, that's it.
祝你们今晚过得愉快 好吗
Have a, have a good night, okay?
承你吉言
We will.
海伦 怎么了
Helen? Sorry, um...
你觉得自己是心如止水
Are you more of a water person
还是心急如焚呢
Or a fire person?
我不知道 但是...
Um, I don't, I don't know, but...
初次见面时 我握过你的手
When we met, and I took your hand,
我能感受到你内心的澎湃
I got your psychic energy on me,
并且我不能把它们弄出来
And I haven't been able to get it off.
你的处境很危险 库珀医生
You're in a dark place, Doctor Cooper,
我想来助你脱困
And I'd like to try to help you.
我看得见的 珍妮·库珀
I see you, Jenny Cooper,
我所见甚至并非你能见
The parts of you that even you can't see.
拜托了
And I'm asking you
让我帮助你 好吗
to let me help you.
帮我什么
Help you what?
请试想长♥期♥困扰你的事情
Imagine the thing that has a hold on you.
抑或过去的某人
Someone from your past.
再想象自己摆脱其桎梏 重拾自♥由♥
And then imagine being free of the weight of it.
好吧
Yeah, um...
敞开心扉
Unclench your heart.
解放思绪
Unlock your mind.
时空在此交错
Past and present now aligned.
治愈
闭上双眼
Close your eyes.
释怀
Let go.
我为何突然感觉
Why do I get the feeling
眼前是拳王洛基在训练呢
I'm in a Rocky training montage all of a sudden?
我在床底下找到的
Found it under my bed.
好吧
Okay, so,
我的想法是这样的
here's what I'm thinking, right.
安迪发现海伦和安吉拉
Andy finds out that Helen and Angela
要对自己施灭除咒
are doing this cleansing spell
然后他去了树林 戴上面罩吓唬他们
And he goes to the woods, puts on a mask to scare them.
安吉拉告诉他孩子的事 偷了他的衣服
Angela tells him about the baby, she steals his clothes,
他应该回到了火堆旁 对吧
He makes his way back to the fire, right,
某个人就当场
which is where someone
用石头砸他的脸
Hits him in the face with a rock.
结果他碰巧踩到了咒语瓶
Now, he stumbles on the witch's bottle,
所以钉子才会扎进他的脚底
which is how he gets the tacks in the bottom of his feet.
所以 要么安吉拉在说谎
So, either Angela's lying
或者海伦在说谎
Or Helen is,
又或者是...
Or I mean, I guess...
两人都可能在撒谎
I mean, both could be lying,
我也说不清楚 还不确定
I just, I don't know. I'm not sure.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我们要不先把事情放一放 女洛基
I think we should sleep on it, Rock-o.
明天早晨起来再说吧
Get back in the ring in the morning.
我没事
I'm good.
好吧 但我有些怕黑
Yeah, but maybe I'm scared of the dark.
好 走吧
Fine, let's go.
前重量级世界拳击冠军
阿波罗·克里德再次获胜
Apollo Creed wins again!
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Hey, morning.
快喝杯茶
Hey, got you a tea.
- 谢谢 - 顺便看看这个
- Thank you. - Now, check this out.
等等 这是你给朋友买♥♥的
Sorry, is this uh, the witchcraft book
那本巫术书吗
that you bought for your friend?
好吧 首先 我是个菜鸟术士
Well, first off, I'd make a kick-ass warlock.
其次 能帮我破解谋杀案的东西我都喜欢
Secondly, I like anything that helps me solve a murder.
说正事 海伦说她施下咒语
All right, now Helen said she cast a spell
- 是为了让某人从她生命中消失 - 没错
- to rid someone from her life. - Mm-hmm.
现在 据我调查
Now, according to my research...
所以你真研究过巫术吗
So, your, your warlock research?
算了 你说吧 快告诉我你的...
No, please, tell me. Tell me all about...
- 研究成果吧 - 好吧 据我调查
- ...Your research. - Yeah, according to my research.
- 结果呢 - 她用的是"所罗门三角"
- Yep, mhm. - The Triangle of Solomon does just that.
它需要三种石头
It requires three stones
粉色石英 紫水晶 还有花岗岩
Rose quartz, amethyst, and granite.
每种石头都由女巫分别持有
Each wielded by a separate witch.
那就是需要三位女巫
But that's, that three witches.
对
Yeah.
我们只找到两位
We only have two.
等等
Wait.
我依稀有点印象
I remember seeing something.
好闺蜜
Best friends.
- 海伦 安吉拉 还有... - 是的
- Helen, Angela, and... - yeah.
就是她
Yeah.
别走路不出声啊 吓死我了
Don't sneak up on me, like that.
罗珊娜那天晚上你在场吗
Roxanna, were you there that night?
抱歉 我酒还没醒
Uh, I'm way too hangover to know
不知道你们在说什么
what you're talkin' about.
海伦和安吉拉将事件经过全告诉我们了
Helen and Angela, they told us the whole story.
她们不会那样做的
Uh, I don't believe them.
我们发过誓绝不提此事
We made a vow never to talk about that.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
真聪明啊 麦卡沃伊警探
Clever, Detective Mcavoy.
他们虽未提到你 不过他们
They didn't name you, but they both told us
将那晚看到的事都告诉我们了
their version of what happened that night.
那你愿意和我们说说吗
Maybe you'd like to tell us yours?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表