剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
It was weird, because...
我感觉... - 跑
I felt... - run!
拜托
Come on.
你感觉到什么
You felt?
他 一分钟之前还昏迷不醒
He, one minute, he was out cold.
开门啊
Come on.
可接着
And the next,
他就跑来开门
He was opening the door.
我来帮你一把
Let me give you a hand.
他是谁 罗西
Who, Ross?
是名男子
It was the guy.
他脖子上有刺青
Guy with the neck tattoo.
但我...
But I just...
我没看太清 因为我...
I just didn't notice it because I...
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
不 不 醒醒 好吗
No, no, hey. Okay.
拜托 快醒醒
Come on! Come on!
我...
I just...
说完了
That's it.
就这些
That's it.
里弗·贝茨:尸体被移♥动♥过
多诺万·麦卡沃伊 审讯中止
Donovan Mcavoy, pausing interview.
什么
What?
怎么 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
等等
Hey!
我可没撒谎
I, I'm not lying!
你要去哪里... 我没撒谎
Where are you... I'm not lying!
马利克 事发时间推定有误
Malik, our timeframe's wrong.
死者不是在派对期间被谋杀的
The murder wasn't committed during the party,
而是派对开始之前
It was committed before the party.
时间线错乱了吗
That's a wrinkle in time.
病理学家发现他胃里有积水
And the pathologist found water in his stomach,
很可能在温水中失血过多致死
which means the guy bled out in water.
罗西在露天♥浴♥池附近发现了那块手表
Ross said he found the watch near the hot tub.
马克 我们检查过了 浴池里干得很
Mac, we checked it. It was dry!
再检查一下
Check it again.
好吧
All right!
听凭差遣 老大
Whatever you say, boss!
稍等啊 马克
One second, Mac.
好了 你还在吗
Okay, you there?
你说 我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
等等
Yeah. Okay.
有发现
Okay.
排水管里果真有东西
Yeah, yeah, there's something in the drain.
是根烧烤用的串签
It's a barbecue skewer.
凶手在露天♥浴♥池杀害了约书亚·哈里斯
The suspect killed Joshua Harris in the hot tub,
再把尸体转移到卧室并锁上门
moved the body to the bedroom, locked the bedroom door,
然后借由派对之乱彻底销毁犯罪证据
let the party completely contaminate the crime scene.
最后静候时机 分散大伙注意力 好把门打开
Yeah, then waited for a distraction to unlock the door.
绝妙的计划
It's uh, it's a good plan.
真让人佩服
You almost have to admire it.
你还能辨认出开门的男子吗
Do you think you could ID the guy you saw unlock the door?
当然
Yeah.
我... 我会坐牢吗
Am I, am I going to prison?
不 罗西 你自♥由♥了
No, Ross. You're free to go.
慢性创伤性脑病变
CTE.
- 我们之前就该发现的 - 可惜你们没有
- Oh, we should've seen this. - Well, nobody looked.
但这个诊断结果难以帮奥沙脱罪
I mean, this diagnosis doesn't exonerate Oshae,
但慢性创伤性脑病变会引起意识混乱
But CTE causes confusion,
所以他的供词可能是无效的
So his confession, you know, it might not be valid.
也就是说 他的辩护律师有充分的理由上诉
Which means his lawyers have a good case for an appeal.
没错
Yeah.
恕我直言 这一点也不像你
Sorry, this doesn't seem just like uh,
往常那种一丝不苟的作风
crossing I's and dotting t's.
你似乎不想打赢这场官司
Doesn't seem like you wanted to win this one.
我想赢
I did wanna win.
我接手奥沙的案子时
When I caught Oshae's case,
我的事业遇到了瓶颈
I was stalled on my career.
有色人种的检察官经常如此
Happens a lot to crowns of colour.
但我努力了
But I went hard.
我让他背负罪名
And I got him convicted.
他让我留下英名
He put me on the map.
好吧 其实你不用...
Well, yeah-sorry, you don't,
你不用非得...
I mean, you don't have to...
非得为自己解释
You don't have to explain yourself.
我往常不会这样 但是...
Yeah, I usually don't, but I...
我不想让你觉得自己被利用了
I don't want you to feel used.
我没有
I don't.
我得...
I will uh,
确保他的辩护律师拿到这些资料
make sure that his defence lawyer gets these.
好的 别告诉别人是我透露给你的
Yeah. Don't tell anyone that you heard it from me.
不会的
I won't.
多诺万
Donovan?
好
Yeah.
好 多谢
Yeah, thank you.
他被释放了
He's out?
是的 他自♥由♥了
Yeah. Yeah, he's out.
你儿子没事就好
I'm glad your kid's okay.
警方逮捕了一个叫道格·唐尼的人
A guy named Doug Downey has been arrested.
他是约书亚·哈里斯在造假团伙的搭档
He and Joshua Harris were partners in a counterfeiting gang.
约书亚断他客源后 他们就决裂了
Until Joshua cut him out of the business.
真混♥蛋♥啊
Real ballbuster.
你这评价太保守了
Yeah, understatement of the year.
这事太糟了
This sucks.
整个社会都糟透了
This whole system just sucks.
干脆把世界化为灰烬吧
Like, let's just burn this whole thing to the ground.
费力维护它干嘛
I mean, what are we doing?
这次真是太冤枉你了
You know, what happened to you was wrong.
这事本不该发生的
It should never have happened.
但事与愿违 情况还很糟糕
But it does. And worse.
乔冶·弗洛伊德
George Floyd.
尚特尔·穆尔
Chantel Moore.
布伦娜·泰勒
Breonna Taylor.
里吉斯·科臣斯基·帕克特 不外如此
Regis Korchinski-Paquet.
那你为何还要当警♥察♥呢
How can you even work for the police?
你想让谁当呢
Who'd you rather?
我就不该当混血儿
I hate that I'm mixed.
现在想想自己的出身我就难受
And I hate that I even need to think about that right now.
千万别这么想
Don't even go there.
种族身份不该成为你的负担
Your racial identity's not a burden.
不然那些人就更得意了
That's when they win.
种族主义源于内心的恐惧
Racism is born of fear.
他们害怕比自己强大的异族
Fear that what's different could be equal,
同自己平起平坐
if not more powerful than them.
所以千百年来
So, for hundreds of years,
他们订立法规
they've created laws, rules,
创宗建派 试图压制我们
and belief systems to try and keep us down.
你要接受自己的身份 探寻其中的欢乐与力量
You need to find the joy and power in your own identity.
我想也是
Yeah, I guess.
现在你可能感觉不到...
You might not feel it now...
但以后会的
but you will.
骨科医生来电
嘿
Hey.
他今天过得挺不顺
He's had quite a day.
这不怪你
It's not about you.
对
Yeah.
我懂 我只是...
I know, I just...
嗨
Hi.
好香啊
Smells good.
你在做五香肉糜配煎蛋吗
You're making vaavishkaa.
你♥爸♥爸以前在事不顺心时就会做这个
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表