剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
没有
No.
我们刚发现他的"姐姐"被杀了
And his surrogate sister was just found dead.
真可怕
That's awful.
我觉得... 我觉得他不会...
Just... I don't think, I don't think that he would...
你还是难以相信自己
You're having trouble reconciling
- 对凯莱布的直观看法吗 - 对
- your instincts about Caleb. - Yeah.
我就是... 我相信
Look, I just... I really believed that,
他真的失忆了 但弗罗拉...
that he had lost his memory, but if he...
真是他杀的...
If he killed Flora...
可能他既是位精神病患者 又是位施虐者
Someone can be both a victim of trauma and an abuser.
我们眼中的凯莱布 可能和这家人想的不同
Maybe we saw one side of him and this family sees the other.
好吧 那你觉得弗罗拉为何会护着他呢
Okay, but why cover for him, if you're Flora?
而且他刚杀了她关爱的两个人
You know, why clean up after him if he just killed
为何还要替他清理现场呢
two people that you love?
因为他们爱他
Because they love him.
他们在保护他
They're protecting him.
多诺万 他们都有精神疾病
They were trauma bonded, Donovan.
也就是说
I mean, it's when an,
受虐者对施虐者产生了
an abused person forms a strong emotional attachment
强烈的依恋
to their uh, to their abuser.
- 弗罗拉和凯莱布吗 - 对 你想想
- Flora and Caleb? - Yeah, think about it.
弗罗拉受凯莱布虐待多年
I mean, Flora had been abused by Caleb, for years.
还拿了他们家的封口费
She even took the family's hush money.
所以她才会去清理案发现场吗
So, she goes to clean up after the murders?
可能在她看来 这是在给他善后
Well, maybe in her mind, she was cleaning up after him.
是在保护他 就像她这些年做的那样
You know, protecting him, like she has all these years.
恐怕有问题的不只是她
She might not be the only one.
什么
What?
我们联♥系♥不到亚伦·布朗宁
We can't get hold of Aaron Browning,
他之前给我们的地址也是假的
and the address he gave us is fake.
好吧 有新线索我再联♥系♥你
Okay, um, I'll call you if I find anything.
绦虫的头部尚未脱离肠壁
The tapeworm head is still attached to her intestine.
死亡时间应该是今天早上
I'd place her time of death as early this morning.
希望能发现更多线索
I just wish we had more to go on.
还真有
There's this.
弗罗拉有肝癌
Flora had liver cancer?
约翰·布朗宁的肝脏上有相同的包块
I found the same masses on John Browning's liver.
起初我也以为是肝癌 但是...
I thought cancer too, at first, but...
我们后来拿到了实验室的分♥析♥结果
Then we got the results back from the lab.
发现这是绦虫幼体导致的囊肿
They're cysts from the tapeworm larvae.
他们体内都有绦虫
They both had tapeworm?
我们稍后把这些送去做活检
We'll send these out for biopsy.
我们也可以这样做
Or we could just do this.
这就行了 看着像鱼酱呢
Okay, yeah, looks like anchovy paste.
我们通常都这么描述绦虫囊肿的
Oh, it's a classic descriptor for tapeworm cysts.
连我都觉得很恶心
Even I find that disgusting.
她的大脑里有囊肿吗
Did she have any cysts in her brain?
没有
No.
好吧
Um, look, you guys,
你们验完尸体就回家吧
you guys go home after this, okay?
好的
We will.
- 节日快乐 珍妮 - 节日快乐 珍妮
- Happy holidays, Jenny! - Happy holidays, Jenny.
二位同乐
Happy holidays, guys.
你说什么
Sorry, what?
约翰·布朗宁和弗罗拉体内都有
John Browning and Flora both have cysts
- 绦虫长年寄生所引发的囊肿 - 然后呢
- from old tapeworm infections. - And?
这家人体内会不会都有绦虫呢
What if the whole family had tapeworm at some point?
绦虫幼体可以钻到身体的其他器官和肌肉
Tapeworm larvae can travel to your-your organs and your muscles,
并引发囊肿
and they can cause cysts.
所以我估计
So, I'm thinking that
凯莱布·布朗宁的大脑也有绦虫囊肿
Caleb Browning has tapeworm cysts in his brain.
如果囊肿在前额叶
And if it's in his frontal lobe,
那就可以解释他为何无法控制情绪了
then that would explain why he can't control his emotions.
有道理 那为何他家里其他人都挺正常呢
All right, then, why wouldn't the rest of the family be violent?
亚伦也没事啊
Why wouldn't Aaron be?
因为囊肿
Because it's incredibly rare
极少能转移到大脑
for the cysts to travel to your brain.
等等 珍妮
Hold on for a sec, Jenny.
我们拿到了布朗宁家的地♥产♥清单
We got a list of properties the Brownings own.
凯莱布没准就藏在这些地方
Places where Caleb could be hiding out.
最近的一处在皮克灵北部
Closest is some land north of Pickering.
好的 谢了兄弟 珍妮
All right, thanks, man. Hey, Jenny?
关于凯莱布藏身处 可能有新线索了
I think I might have a lead on where Caleb might be hiding.
好的 那我和你一起去
Okay, I need to come with you.
- 不用 珍妮... - 没事 多诺万
- Okay, Jenny... - Yeah, Donovan,
我知道他很危险 但他也是个病人
I know he's dangerous, but he's also sick,
要是我能把病情告诉他
And if I can explain that to him,
他应该会接受帮助的
I think he will accept help.
好吧 我把地址发给你
All right, fine. I'll text you the address.
好的 谢谢 稍后碰面
Okay, thank you. I'll meet you there.
要是我当初没走该多好啊
What if I had never left? Hmm?
珍妮第一次来例假的时候
What if I had been there for Jenny
要是我能陪在她身边呢
when she got her period,
她第一次约会的时候
She went on her first date...
还有结婚的时候
When she got married.
这些事情
All those things,
这些重大时刻 我都错过了
All those milestones that I missed.
她不想见到我
And she doesn't want me here.
什么 你不能放弃
What? Okay, you can't give up.
我觉得你可以... 就是...
I mean, you've gotta just... you know,
多跟她接触
keep on trying with her.
多跟她聊聊
Keep on knocking on that door.
这孩子外刚内柔
She's tough because she's fragile.
这一点可不是
Well, that daughter of yours
我遗传给你女儿的
never got that right hook from me.
她脾气随你
She has your temper.
不 哪有
Oh, no. Not mine.
你们家族绝对有类似的基因
Oh, definitely runs in your side of the family.
你做得很好 戈登
You did a good job, Gord.
我真尽力了 但是
I really tried, but I just,
我觉得多半时间都不知道自己在做什么
I felt like I didn't know what I was doing half the time.
我印象当中你可不是这样的
This isn't what I pictured, you know.
当年我们躺在你的那辆福特野马车上
when we used to... lie out on your old Ford Mustang,
憧憬着我们的未来
imagining what our life was gonna look like.
我们那时多年轻啊
We were so young.
是啊 亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
除你之外 没有更适合我的人了
There's absolutely never been anyone for me, but you.
再也找不到了
Not anywhere.
其实
Just...
我心里始终惦念着你
It's just always been you.
你知道吗 我每天都幻想着你的身影
You know, I've imagined you every single day?
- 是吗 - 你今天真美
- Oh, well. - You look so good.
我在呢
I'm here.
你想上楼吗
Do you wanna go upstairs?
戈德
Oh, Gord...
你不想的话就算了
You can say no, if you want to.
走吧
Come on.
手给我 好的
Gimme your hand. Okay.
这里有100英亩地是布朗宁家的
The Brownings own 100 acres up here.
貌似很少有人来这里
Doesn't look inhabited at all.
也没有野营和留居的迹象
Yeah, no sign of camping or squatting.
来这里能干嘛呢
What would you even do up here?
游泳吗
Swim?
这里有湖吗
Ha. You see a lake?
闻到了吗
Smell that?
天哪 是腐尸的味道
Oh, man, that is the smell of death.
看这獠牙 应该是头野猪
It's a feral hog, judging by the tusks.
这是掉进陷阱了
It was snared.
亚伦说他们的爸爸会带凯莱布来打猎
Okay. Aaron said their dad Caleb hunting.
看来这地方是供人杀生的
Well, that's what you do up here, you kill things.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表