剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
《验尸官》第四季
第一集 水落石出
多伦多警♥察♥局
加拿大安大略省的大学
蔬菜种植时段表
泰勒
抱歉 这事我没告诉你
但我们很快会再见面的
下个关卡见
利亚姆·布沙尔
我们好久没见了吧
You haven't seen me in such a long time.
是啊 卡蒂死后我们就没见过了
Yeah, I haven't seen you since Katie died.
我不是因为你才离开的
I didn't leave because of you.
可我害死卡蒂后 你就离开了
Well, I killed Katie. And then you left.
怎么想都是因为我吧
So yeah, yeah, I think you did.
我的脊椎里有个洞
I have a hole in my spine.
如果动手术 有一定几率
There is a small chance, however,
会影响你的行走能力
If we operate that it could affect your ability to walk.
你没事吧 - 没事 没事
You okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
利亚姆 你在发烧 你在发烧
Liam, you're burning up, you're burning up.
你的肋骨可能刺穿了肋间动脉
I think your rib pierced your intercostal vein.
这个不太干净 也管不了多久
It's not clean and it won't last long,
但是... 你必须用力按住伤口
But I need you, I need you to apply pressure.
♪时日已久 终于功成♪
Took a while, but I made it through
♪刀山火海 皆以走过♪
If I could show you the hell I'd been to
♪一心攀高 蓦然回首♪
Kept climbing 'til one day I looked back
♪无意着地 高处凌寒♪
Was so high, I couldn't think to land
♪当我随风飘荡♪
And then one moment I was blown away
♪我也无言相告♪
And there was nothing left that I could say
♪无事可做♪
Or do
♪翻山越岭 柳暗花明♪
Took a while, but I made it through
♪艰难险阻 无可阻挡♪
If I could show you the hell I'd been to
♪希望曙光 冲破黑暗♪
Lost the light, but then the sun was shining
♪无法掩饰 不想尝试♪
Couldn't hide it and I wasn't trying
♪所谓熟人 都是过客♪
And all those people I thought knew me well
♪阔别许久 形同陌路♪
After all that time they couldn't tell
♪失去灵魂 只剩躯壳♪
I lost my soul, was just a shell
♪茕茕孑立 无人问津♪
There was nothing left that I could lose
天哪 我就知道
Oh my god, I know, right?
我才出门没多久
I haven't been out in so long,
我喝了半瓶龙舌兰
I put back half a bottle of tequila.
艾弗里...
Avery...
好吧
Okay, then.
小心点 注意现场痕迹
Careful! Watch the marker.
来啦 马克 - 嘿
Hey, Mac! - Hey.
我听说你今天返岗
I heard you were back today!
真好 - 是啊
Yes! - yeah.
凶杀现场你也能吃得下饭
Hey, how do you eat at a scene like this?
当然 你忍♥心看我挨饿吗 马克
Yeah, you don't wanna see me hangry, Mac. Come on.
好些了没
You feeling all right?
没人问我的康复状况 我就没事
I'll be all right when people stop asking me If I'm all right.
明白 长官
Loud and clear, boss.
回来就好
It's good to have you back.
她是掉下桥后被网接住了吗
So she fell crossing the bridge, got caught in the netting?
目击者呢
Any witnesses?
报♥警♥的人在那里
Ah, that one called it in.
她说踩到一滩血
Stumbled into a pool of blood,
我怀疑被害人那时已死亡数小时之久
so I suspect the victim had been dead for hours by then.
新来的验尸官如何
Tell me about the new coroner.
这个嘛...
Oh, well...
他跟珍妮截然不同
He's no Jenny.
第三个怎么填
What did you put for number three?
伊莱可不想你作弊
Eli doesn't like when you cheat.
我作弊他会知道吗
How would he know if I cheat?
是你说的 - 他自己猜的
You told him. - He guessed!
我们的答案跟完全一样
Your answers were exactly the same as mine.
你作弊水平太逊了
You're a terrible cheater.
我是班里的尖子生 根本没理由作弊
I was always top of my class, I never had a reason to cheat.
这简直是...
this is bullsh...
早上好 各位
Morning, everyone.
我来检查功课啦
Let's see that paperwork.
汤普森医生
Dr. Thompson.
丹尼斯 很好
Ah, Dennis, great.
里弗呢
River.
我不生气
I'm not mad,
只是...
I'm just, uh...
很失望
Disappointed.
我好想念库珀医生 - 小声点 小声点
I miss Dr. Cooper. - Inside voice, inside voice.
好 我现在就看看
Yeah, I'm just taking a look at it now.
手腕和前臂有淤青
Bruising on the wrists, forearm.
还有挫伤
There's a contusion,
但头骨和大脑并未受创
But the skull and brain are intact.
她昏倒后没有立刻死亡
It might've knocked her out, but it didn't kill her.
难道她落入铁网前
Maybe she hit her head on the railing
头撞到了栏杆
as she fell into the bird netting?
然后挂在上面
Then she lost two-thirds of her blood volume
失血过半 - 没错
While she was hanging there. - Yeah.
死者眼睛苍白
Victim is pale inside the eyes.
是失血而亡
She bled out.
究竟怎么回事
But how?
珍妮
Hey, Jenny!
早上好 珍妮 - 早 泰勒
Morning, Jenny. - Hey, Tyler.
这些拿去店里吧
These are for the store.
你种菜来 我卖♥♥菜 还挺好
Wow, I'm gonna get rich off your green thumb, huh?
掌握技术就行
It's actually just science.
你儿子有打电♥话♥到店里
Hey, your kid called the store.
糟糕 我们的每周通话又错过了
Oh! I missed our weekly call.
他也这么说
Yeah, that's what he said.
我最好去周围看看
I thought I ought to check to make sure
免得你们被熊拖走
you all didn't get dragged off by bears.
不好意思 你们大老远赶来就为了这事
I'm sorry, did you drive all the way out here to tell me that?
不是
Uh, no.
我在找乔治
I'm looking for George.
是个长发小伙 - 没看到
Long hair, teenager. - No.
今天我们要玩"飞龙魔窟"
Big "Dragons and lairs" Game today.
海莉 那是什么角色扮演游戏吗
Hayley, is that like a role-playing thing?
他大脑受伤后对那种东西很感兴趣
He got really into that stuff after his brain injury.
跟综合格斗一样很火 但略有不同
It's as hot as MMA fighting, but in a different way.
懂了
Got it.
介意我先去那边的信♥号♥♥基站
Hey, do you guys mind if I walk up to cell reception hill
给罗西回个电♥话♥吗
just to see if I can call Ross back?
当然可以 在这里你随意
Of course not, our land is your land.
今早你居然能起床
I'm surprised you're awake after this morning.
我看到你了
Hey, I see you.
长脑袋是要记事 不是当摆饰
You'd forget your head if it wasn't attached.
我妈以前经常这么说
That's what my mother used to say.
返岗第一天感觉如何
How's your first day back?
你是来检查我的吗
You checking up on me?
拜托 被人袭击 做完手术 我都没事
Hey, the attack and the surgery didn't kill me,
磨难使我强大
So they must've made me stronger.
我可不这么认为
I don't think that's how it works.
我向你保证
I promise you.
再也没有人能偷袭我了
No one's ever gonna get the drop on me again.
你别这么说
I don't like the sound of that,
还是要照顾好自己
You still need to take care of you,
尤其是我不在你身边的时候
Especially when I'm not around.
这不像画画
It's not like a painting,
没法扔弃画布 重新创作
You know, just throw the canvas away and start over.
好吗
Okay.
拿着 你的消炎药
Here. Your anti-inflammatories.
谢谢
Thanks.
偷偷接近我可没好果子吃
You sneak up on a guy, like...
我刚才都在回想人生了 马克
My whole life flashed before my eyes there, Mac.
肯定都是悲伤的回忆
I'll bet that was depressing.
我来开车去验尸房♥吧
You know what, maybe I should drive to the autopsy, huh?
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表