剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
I, uh, yeah. It's, it's all good.
谢谢
Thanks.
是你啊
Hey.
奥沙·贝内特那边怎样了
So, how'd it go with, with Oshae Bennett?
我们的谈话因事中断了
Oh, uh, our interview got cut short.
我要赶往凶杀案现场
I got pulled to a homicide.
我还是没明白你为何让我
Hey, I still don't understand why you're asking me
去接手你起诉的案子
to review a case that you prosecuted him.
是你把他送进监狱的
You were the one who put him in jail.
你懂的 我只是想确保万无一失
I like to, you know, cross my I's and dot my t's.
好吧
Okay, uh, well,
我没发现他的供词有何疑点
I haven't found anything that uh, contradicts his confession,
所以罪名应该是坐实了
So it seems, seems valid.
抱歉
Sorry, I just...
- 稍等一下 - 请便
- One sec. - Yeah.
是马泰奥啊 你还好吗
Hey, Matteo. Everything okay?
什么
Sorry.
没有 我以为他昨晚在你家呢
No, I thought he stayed at your house last night?
什么 你先别挂
What? Well, hold on.
等等 在哪
Wait, where?
什么 派对
What? Party.
- 抱歉 我先走了 - 怎么了
- Sorry, I gotta go. - Something wrong?
工作中
Get a job.
- 怎么样 - 来啦
- What's good? - Hey, man!
很快就能结案 这上面写的谋杀案
Got a slam dunk. A murder she wrote.
是公♥馆♥派对的那桩吗
On the mansion party thing?
我错 我在审问室扣了个嫌疑人
Yeah, I left a suspect in the interrogation room.
他说自己是因为做心肺复苏
His story was he was doing CPR,
袖子上才会沾上血的
that's how he got blood on his cuffs.
开枪和屁♥股♥挨枪子的那两人呢
Well, what about the shooter and the guy who got shot in the ass?
跟枪♥支♥和帮派暴♥力♥无关 已经结案了
No, unrelated guns and gangs. I already solved that,
我正打算判定
So I'm just running this uh,
这家伙涉嫌恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
this dude through counterterrorism.
你真觉得这和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥有关吗
You really think it's terrorist related?
我只是为了保守起见
Well, I'm just being safe, you know.
说不定他会一气之下去找他爸
Probably radicalized to connect with his dad.
然后大呼真♥主♥伟大什么的
Allahu Akbar, all that crap, right.
别说这种种族歧视的话 伙计
Man, don't make racist comments like that.
别跟我来政♥治♥正确那套
Don't go all pc on me, bruh!
等等 罗西·卡利基
Wait, Ross Khalighi?
他是珍妮·库珀的儿子
That's Jenny Cooper's son.
好竹也能出歹笋
Well, there's always a bad apple.
没有其他嫌疑人吗
No other suspects?
没有 他在和义务律师谈话
No, he's with duty counsel now.
我们已经仁至义尽了
For all the good that's gonna do him.
这事我来处理
I'll take over now.
你快去写好授权令吧
You go write up the warrants, bruh!
看起来你是因为双手沾了血才被抓的
Looks like you got caught with blood on your hands.
我说得没错吧
In both senses of the word.
所以呢
But?
我可以被保释 对吧
But I can, I can get bail, right?
你已被控谋杀
You've been charged with murder.
你已答应出庭受审 就无法被保释
You're not getting released on a promise to appear.
你得在拘留所过夜
You're gonna have to spend the night in lockup.
先这样吧
Uh, we're outta time.
等会 我
So, look, I...
我不能在监狱里过夜
I can't stay overnight in jail.
我们之后再商拟认罪辩诉协议
We'll strategize a plea bargain later.
- 我还要去参加保释听证会 - 我什么也没干
- I've got a bail hearing. - But I didn't do anything!
你做了什么 现在都不重要了
Right now, doesn't matter what you did.
听我的 吃点东西 别说话
Look, eat something. And don't talk.
再会 卡利基先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Khalighi.
罗西吗
Ross?
- 我是麦卡沃伊警探 - 我知道 我知道
- I'm Detective Mcavoy. - I know, I know.
听我说
Look...
这是个天大的误会
There's been a really big misunderstanding.
好吧 可你还不了解我吗
Okay, but you know me, right?
我不是凶手
I'm... I'm not a murderer.
我只了解你妈妈
I know your mom.
好吧
Okay. Well...
我说什么也没人听
No one has been listening to me.
连我自己的义务律师
Even my own duty counsel
都在奉劝我说做了什么已经不重要了
iIs trying to tell me it doesn't matter what I did.
但我什么也没做
But I didn't do anything.
等等 如果你是要辩解的话
All right, I'm gonna record this
我需要把这段话录下来
if you're giving me a statement.
你会帮我吗
Are you gonna help me?
你是想在律师不在场情况下
Are you asking to give me a statement
向我陈述吗
without a lawyer present?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
好吧
All right.
现在是十月三日星期五 早上九点钟
All right, it's Friday, October 3, 9:00 a.M.,
警探多诺万·麦卡沃伊正在审问罗西·卡利基
Detective Donovan Mcavoy interviewing Ross Khalighi.
好啦 罗西 你想说的话我洗耳恭听
All right, Ross, you have my undivided attention.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我听见枪响
I went into the room
就进了房♥间
Because of the gunshots.
发现他在里面 躺在地上
There he was, he was right there.
你本是去派对贩毒
You went to the party to sell drugs.
结果和房♥主发生争执
You got into a beef with the homeowner.
然后你用这个将其捅死
And you stabbed him, with this.
- 我没有 - 证据就是如此
- No. - That's what the evidence tells me.
把事情经过重新告诉我吧
So, why don't we try this again?
你去那场派对做什么
What were you doing at the party?
我...
I was...
我只是去玩
I was just havin' fun.
好吧 你在玩的时候和发现被捅死的那人
All right, what's the gap between having fun
之间这段时间在干嘛
and guy with holes in him?
快跑
Run!
你一个人去的吗
You didn't go there with anybody?
跟谁说过话吗
You didn't talk to anybody?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
韦斯特警探告诉我 你跟他说
You told detective West, and I quote,
"我忘记处理干净了" 是这东西吧
"I meant to clean that off," About this.
这代表你认罪了 罗西
That's called an utterance, Ross,
法官会视为有效证据的
And it holds up in court.
你去参加派对为何要带把螺丝刀呢
Why would you bring a screwdriver to a party anyways?
我... 我碰巧带的
I, it was, it was just in my pocket.
我之前在跟我外公修车 我...
I was fixing a car with my grandpa and I just...
修完车后
And then, after that,
我就去派对了 身边还多个死人
I'm at the party, with the dead guy.
我虽不知道你在掩护谁
I don't know who you think you're protecting.
但你不是凶手
But it's not you.
你好 警官
Hi, ma'am?
我来找我儿子 罗西·卡利基
Uh, I'm here for my son, Ross Khalighi.
他被拘留了
He's been detained.
抱歉 你不能见他
Sorry, you won't be able to see him.
为什么
Why not?
恕我不能透露内情
I can't disclose that information.
抱歉 我是真想见我儿子
No, sorry, I, I wanna see my son.
这是我的权利
I have a right to see my son.
抱歉 女士 这可不行 你无权见他
Sorry, ma'am, you can't, and you don't.
你能帮我联♥系♥麦卡沃伊警探吗
Can you call Detective Mcavoy for me, please?
我叫珍妮·库珀 我是验尸官
I'm Jenny Cooper. I'm the coroner.
天啊
Come on!
- 珍妮 - 来啦
- Jenny. - Hey.
- 怎么了 - 他们抓了罗西
- Hey! - They have ross,
而且连怎么回事都不肯告诉我
And they're not telling me anything about this.
我知道 跟我来
All right, I know. Come here.
- 罗西没事吧 - 我们去那边说吧
- Is Ross okay? - Let's talk over here, please.
你干嘛
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表