剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
What if I... stepped off the path?
等等 马克 马克 你的信♥号♥♥在减弱
Hey, hey, Mac! Mac, you're cutting out.
等等 马克 我快追踪不到你了
Wait! Hey Mac! You're cutting out, you...
好吧
Okay.
我能信
All right.
很好
Okay.
坚持住 我马上到
Hang on. I'm coming.
天哪
Oh, god!
- 你还好吗 - 还好
- You okay? - Yeah. Ah!
这些栏杆都生锈了
Those bars, they're pretty rusty.
我们应该可以掰断几根
I think we can pull a few off.
- 利亚姆 你在发烧 - 没有 没有
- Liam, you're burning up. - No, no.
你在发烧
You're burning up.
天哪
Oh, god.
你的肋骨可能刺穿了肋间动脉
I think your rib pierced your intercostal vein.
没事 别担心
Yeah. Don't worry about me.
不 不 你现在很虚弱
No, no, you're in shock.
来
Here.
这个不太干净 也管不了多久
It's not clean and it won't last long,
但是... 你必须用力按住伤口 好吗
But I need you... I need you to apply pressure, okay?
用布按住伤口
I need you to hold this right here.
- 好的 - 好
- Yeah. - Okay.
好了
Yeah.
- 珍妮... - 什么事
- Hey, Jenny... - Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
- 我也爱你 - 太好了
- I love you, too. - Mm-hmm.
利亚姆 利亚姆
Hey, Liam? Liam.
- 在呢 - 别睡
- Hey. - Hi.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
一直按住伤口 好吗
Keep the pressure on, okay?
凯莱布
Hey, Caleb!
凯莱布 放我出去
Caleb, let me out!
凯莱布 凯莱布 放我们出去
Caleb! Caleb, let us out!
凯莱布
Caleb!
你想出来吗... 库珀医生
You want out... Dr. Cooper?
里面还有一个人
There's someone else in there, you know.
- 她身边有个男的 - 他有枪吗
- There's a guy in there, too. - Does he have a gun?
- 没有 - 我可不怕
- No. - I'm not afraid of you.
我可不怕 出来啊 把门打开啊
I'm not afraid of you. Come on out. Open the door.
- 把门打开呀 - 凯莱布 开门
- Open the door, huh? - Caleb, open the door!
凯莱布 快点开门
Caleb, I need you to open the door!
凯莱布 开门
Caleb, open the door!
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
快点
Call an ambulance!
不 我们才不叫救护车呢
No, we're not calling an ambulance.
别闹了 亚伦 叫救护车
Seriously, Aaron, call an ambulance.
谁也别想离开这里 我们也不给谁打电♥话♥
Nobody's going anywhere. We're not calling anyone.
快点 帮她叫辆救护车吧
Come on, just call an ambulance for her.
- 拜托 老兄 - 我们三个人多有意思啊
- Seriously, man! - What a trio we are, huh?
我不会伤害你 你不会伤害我 你不会伤害她
I won't hurt you, you won't hurt me, you won't hurt her.
叫救护车 你个疯子
Call an ambulance, you psycho!
快点
Come on!
过来 快打911
Come here. Call 911.
- 他怎么了 - 他癫痫发作了
- What's happening to him? - He's having a seizure.
多诺万 是他 是亚伦干的
Donovan, it's him! It's Aaron!
亚伦 你怎么了
Aaron, what are you doing?
好了 后退 后退
All right, back up. Back up!
叫救护车 快点
Call the ambulance! Now!
- 待会见 - 没事 别担心
- I'll see you soon. - Definitely. All right.
照顾好我儿子
Take care of my boy.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表