剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
而且她现在无依无靠
Thinking she has no one to depend on.
如果她哪也不去 她就...
Yeah, and if she stops, then she's...
她就会开始... 你懂的
You know, then she's gonna start to...
焦虑
Feel.
"早日康复"
"Get well soon."
"金妮尔 黎明的曙光将冲破漫漫长夜"
"Jinnelle, know there is no night that doesn't end in day."
桑尼德尔医院
Sunnydell Hospital.
重症监护室家属须知
Everything your family needs to know about the intensive care unit.
这里有张"拒绝紧急救治"的意愿表
There's a "Do not resuscitate" Form.
患者姓名 金妮尔·菲力浦
Patient name Jinnelle Phillippe.
金妮尔·菲力浦
Jinnelle Phillippe.
她肯定是女孩的妈妈
She must be the girl's mother.
紧急联♥系♥人 卡利克·沃克
Emergency contact, Kallik Walker.
如果她妈妈在住院 鲁比应该会去找她
If her mother's in the hospital, maybe that's where Rubee's gone.
那是松雀
Oh, that grosbeak.
多美妙的声音啊
What a voice.
天啊
Oh, my god.
"让那啼声婉转响亮的鸟雀
"Let the bird of loudest lay,
飞上茕然孑立的凤树枝头
On the soul Arabian tree,
请伊发丧 哀乐奏响"
Herald Sad and trumpet be..."
"贞禽飞聚 俯首伤逝"
"To whose sound chaste wings obey..."
对
Yes.
没错
Yes.
看来你粗犷的外表下竟藏有诗人的灵魂
So, underneath the gruff exterior, you're a poet, huh?
谬赞了
I-I don't think so.
我会替你保密的 宝贝
Your secret's safe with me, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
想看看吗
Wanna take a look?
不 我就喜欢听它们唱歌♥
No, I just like to listen to their songs.
金妮尔 你好 我是库珀医生
Jinnelle? Hi, I'm uh, I'm Doctor Cooper.
不知你是否介意
I was wondering if it would be okay
我来问问你女儿的事
If I asked you a few questions about your daughter?
鲁比吗
Rubee?
卡利克呢
K-kallik?
他们来了吗
Are they here?
- 他们来了吗 - 没有
- Are they here? - Oh, no. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
- 打扰一下 - 好的
- Excuse me. - Yeah.
金妮尔 时间到了
It's time, Jinnelle.
- 等等 她要干嘛 - 她该做脑部手术了
- Um, sorry, for what? - She's having brain surgery.
医生要切除她的肿瘤
They're debulking her tumour.
抱歉 请问一下
I'm sorry, can I ask, has...
今天有家属来看她吗
Has any of her family been to see her today?
我刚才看见她女儿了
I saw her daughter a little while ago.
卡利克每天都会按时来访
Kallik is here every day, like clockwork,
可他今天居然没来
But strange he hasn't arrived yet.
金妮尔 我们走吧
Jinnelle, it's time.
我们现在要送你出去
We're gonna move you out now.
- 何事 - 多诺万 我...
- Yeah? - Donovan, I uh,
我想我知道鲁比在哪了
I think I know where Rubee is.
此话怎讲
What makes you say that?
我看到一副那楼顶的画
I'm staring at the roof right now.
好 我马上过来
All right, I'm heading there now.
- 马克 马克 - 怎么了
- Mac, mac! - Yeah?
这里有张根据附近住户描述画的嫌犯画像
I got a rush on the sketch from one of the neighbours.
那个听见门被踢开的住户吗
The one who heard the door get kicked in?
对 他探头一看 发现这人跑到大厅了
Yeah, he looked out, he saw this guy running down the hall.
- 真的 - 真的
- Damn! - Yeah.
站住 说你呢
Hey! Hey, you!
是小姑娘啊
Little girl?
离那里远点 很危险的
Now, step away from there. It's dangerous.
小姑娘
Little girl,
- 你叫鲁比 对吧 - 离我远点
- It's Rubee, right? - Leave me alone!
鲁比 鲁比
Rubee, Rubee it's...
- 放开我 - 鲁比 没事了
- Let me go! - Rubee, it's okay!
没事了 亲爱的 我们来帮你了 别怕
It's okay, sweetie. Okay, we've got you. It's okay.
没事的 别担心 鲁比
You're safe. You're safe, Rubee.
过来
Over here.
看看我们在他车里发现了什么
Hey, look what we found in his car.
都是卡利克·沃克的东西
They belong to Kallik Walker.
我们还发现了其他楼层和工地的
We found keys and entry cards for other buildings
钥匙和门禁卡 以及...
and construction sites, as well. And...
大楼安保人员何时获准
Since when are building security guards
- 携带枪♥支♥了 - 从来都不准
- Licensed to carry firearms? - They're not.
所以福特是内鬼
So Ford is the inside man.
当心头
Watch your head!
所以那晚是"破风者"打扮成保安
So, that night, Wingz snuck into the building,
- 偷溜进大楼 - 还上了楼顶
- Dressed as a security guard. - Headed to the roof.
对 也许是在楼的墙面作画时
Yeah. Probably in the middle of painting on the side
听见异动 下楼查看情况
heard a noise, went down to check it out.
结果遇到了保安福特
And there's Ford, real security guard.
福特在等同伙上来
Getting ready for his crew to arrive,
帮忙偷走发电机
steal a bunch of generators.
结果他以为"破风者"是真的保安
And Ford thought Wingz was real security.
- 自己被抓现行了 - 故事结束
- Thought he was caught. - The end.
斯人已逝 现在孩子没了爹
Man is dead and kid is left without a dad.
他来到世间 留下颇多杰作 也算不枉此生
You know, he lived, and he left a legacy, right.
- 看开点 - 好
- Eyes up. - All right.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
我理解
I know.
鲁比
Rubee,
如果你跟着麦卡沃伊警探去警局
If you go with detective Mcavoy to the station
告诉他们你昨晚看见什么了
and you tell them what you saw last night,
警方就能将杀害你父亲的凶手
the police are gonna be able to put away the man
绳之以法
that hurt your father.
- 懂吗 - 好
- Okay? - Okay.
- 你冷吗 - 不冷
- You cold? - Nah.
你父亲是位了不起的艺术家
Your dad was an amazing artist.
他是最棒的 他可是"破风者"
He's the best artist... Wingz.
我爸爸每晚都会外出创作
My dad would go out every night to bomb,
这样妈妈睁开眼时
So when she opened her eyes,
就会看到他创作的最佳作品
she'd see the greatest thing he ever created.
那样真好
That's really beautiful.
他说 天上的事物能够永存
He said that, whatever's in the sky never dies.
他总是说
He always says,
"鲁比 若要追求梦想 你必须做好牺牲一切的准备
"Rubee, you've gotta be ready to risk everything,
迎接艰难险阻"
For what you really want."
所以我给自己取名为"破浪者"
That's why I chose my name, Risk-e.
意为"不畏艰险"
Risk everything.
这名字我很喜欢
I really like your name.
我得在妈妈苏醒前完成这幅画 拜托了
I have to finish before my mom wakes up. Please.
好 走吧 我来帮你
Yeah, come on. I'll help you.
# 天地广大 无处为家 #
Ain't no place like home
# 万千情绪 爱最奇妙 #
Ain't no feeling like love
# 成双入对 唯有你我 #
Ain't no team like mine
# 茫茫人海 缘定你我 #
'cause ain't nobody like us
# 熟知我者 #
And ain't nobody but you
# 莫过如你 #
Know anything about us
# 落花有意 流水有情 #
But baby, let it do what it does
# 外界喧嚣 无需牵挂 #
And let 'em all do what it does
# 天地广大 无处为家 #
Ain't no place like home
# 万千情绪 爱最奇妙 #
Ain't no feeling like love
# 成双入对 唯有你我 #
Ain't no team like mine
# 茫茫人海 缘定你我 #
'cause ain't nobody like us
# 熟知我者 #
And ain't nobody but you
# 莫过如你 #
Know anything about us
# 落花有意 流水有情 #
But baby, let it do what it does
# 初恋之味 无可替代 #
Ain't no love like your first one
# 相爱到老 何足珍贵 #
No love like your last one
# 除非你初恋即成婚 #
Lest your last one was your first one, ah
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表