剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
will we be receiving Xavier Lorde's body today?
难说 不过有消息
I don't know, but I will uh,
- 我会通知你 - 好的
- I'll keep you posted. - Okay.
但要是耽搁太久 他可就对我没什么好处了
But you know, you wait too long, he won't be any good to me.
对你
To you?
想必是附近停电了
Must be a power outage in the neighbourhood.
不会只有我觉得这地方很破旧吧
Is it just me, or is this place janky as hell?
我也觉得 高科技公♥司♥的人手
Oh, it's not you. Pretty understaffed
- 不该这么少 - 没错
- for a high-tech operation. - Yeah.
你看到那些闪关灯了吗
Catch those light flickers?
等等
Oh, hey.
心率监测数据有了
Heart monitor data just came in.
泽维尔的心跳在凌晨四点半时
Xavier's heart started slowing slightly,
开始缓慢衰弱 趋势仍然明显
but noticeably around 4:30 A.M..
那他是自然死亡吗
And does it look like natural death?
还不确定
No, it's inconclusive.
但愿尸检能得出更多信息
Hopefully the autopsy will tell us more.
有发现我再告诉你
I'll let you know what I find.
真不知道他们这么主动接收遗体
Wonder if they're actively recruiting people
是不是想赚点电费
to keep the lights on?
是啊 是要冷冻遗体 还是杀人害命呢
Yeah. Recruiting them? Or killing them?
泽维尔心脏衰竭时
When Xavier went into cardiac distress,
你为何不叫救护车 反而联♥系♥冻眠所呢
why not call an ambulance? Why call Cryosleep?
他希望如此
It's what he wanted.
应该是冻眠所想这样吧
I know it's what Cryosleep wanted.
我调查过他们的财务情况 可谓负债累累
I took a look at their financials... a lot of red.
他们需要你那二十六万五千美元
They need your $265,000.
你知道他们公♥司♥非常需要
Did you also know that their membership relies heavily
名人客户吗
on high profile names?
比如你和你丈夫
Names like yours and your husband's?
你直说吧
So? Ask.
好吧
All right,
塞德里克来做灌注的时候
was Xavier alive or dead
泽维尔是否还活着呢
when Cedric arrived to perfuse him?
你以为我是个难以释怀的傻老太太
You think I'm some stupid old lady who can't let go?
太过舍不得自己的丈夫
So desperate to hold on to her husband
于是让冻眠所杀了他
that she'll let Cryosleep kill him
还给他们钱
and take my money?
是这样吗
Did they?
我们能够返老还童
We were going to be young again.
人类目前的生活非常残酷
The way we live now is barbaric.
衰老是种罪过
Aging is a crime.
让像他这么聪明的人失去生命
To let a brilliant mind like his just be stolen.
真是可笑
It's absurd.
我承认
I'll admit,
没有疾病和死亡的世界
the future where no one gets sick or dies
确实非常美妙
sounds pretty nice.
但美得太不真实
But it also doesn't sound real.
我去看过这家冻眠所
I've been to this Cryosleep place,
我觉得这就是个骗局
and I'll tell ya, it felt like a trick,
就像是在看低劣的魔术表演一样
like I was on the set of a cheap magic show.
我不在乎公♥司♥门面如何
I don't care about the window dressing.
我相信科学
I believe in the science.
想象力可以改变世界
Imagination can change the world.
或许你的想象力还不够丰富
Maybe you're not using yours enough.
这样 我给你看样东西
Look, will you let me show you something?
很有意思
Humour me.
你发明这个语♥音♥助手
So, this chat-box thing, you developed this
就是帮助那些失声者说话
to help people who've lost the ability to speak.
这只是部分原因
That's a part of it.
重点是要实现大脑仿真
The main project is brain emulation.
试想一下 你扫描大脑后
Imagine you could scan a brain,
就能构建出大脑的软件模型
then construct a software model of it.
这才是我们的目的
That was our goal.
复♥制♥并上传泽维尔的思维意识
To replicate Xavier's consciousness and upload it.
他相信人类将来能生活在
He believed that one day we'd exist entirely
虚拟世界里 我们虽然有所进展
In a virtual world. We were making progress,
但这项目目前还在试验阶段
But it's still at a speculative stage.
好吧
Okay, so um,
那你说的到底是怎么回事
What does that, what does that mean, exactly?
- 那个软件吗 - 对
- The software? - Yeah.
人工智能尚不具备
Or AI, hasn't yet achieved um,
真正的意识
actual awareness.
这台设备还需进行更多语言交互
The device still needs verbal cues to interact with.
我们有数百份备用对话音频
We have hundreds of back-ups of conversations.
好吧
Okay.
这些对话音频中
But... Were any of these conversations
有莉莉姆和泽维尔的吗
wth Lilium and Xavier?
你想听的话 我现在就能放
I have them here, if you wanna take a listen.
行 那真是太好了
Uh, yeah, that, that would... That would be great.
告诉我你想要什么 爸爸
Tell me what you need, daddy.
宝贝 你知道我最想要什么
Lily-bear, you always know what's best for me.
好的 我会过去的
Okay. I'm coming there.
我坐明早首班飞机过来
I'll be on the first flight tomorrow.
爸爸 你想被冷冻吗
Daddy, do you wanna be frozen?
宝贝 你是我活下去的动力
Lily-bear, you make me want to be alive.
好 那我们要阻止奥利维亚
Okay, then we have to stop Olivia.
是的 宝贝 是的
Yes, lily-bear, yes.
我能把这段对话放给我同事听吗
Do you mind if I play this for my partner?
- 他肯定很想听听 - 当然可以
- He's gonna wanna hear that. - Yeah, of course.
好的 我去去就回
Yeah, okay. I'll be right back.
- 好的 - 噢
- Okay. - Yeah. Oh.
这是我尚未拍出的电影中
These are concepts I created for a film
包含的概念
I never made.
分镜头脚本四十年前就完成了
The storyboards are almost 40 years old.
3D打印器官 拥有触觉的假肢
3d printing of organs, synthetic limbs that sense touch,
人脸识别软件
Facial recognition software.
当时这些东西只是我的想象
These things only existed in my dreams at that time.
如今它们相继诞生 供人们每天使用
Now, they're real and we use them every day.
我觉得这就是永生
That's what immortality means to me;
科学能帮我实现这一梦想
A dream made real by science.
我知道他们会解剖我丈夫的遗体
I know they're going to autopsy my husband's body.
但他的大脑仍可以冷冻保存
But his brain can still be saved by cryonics.
伤口情况还好
They did a good job.
是啊 过了六小时才愈合
Yeah. It only took six hours too, so.
那我帮你取出残渣
Well, I'll take them out for you.
等时机合适我再取吧
I'll take them out when they're ready,
给你省事
So you, save you some time.
等等 别走 我有东西给你
Wait, wait, wait, let me show you something.
你先看看
Here, take a look.
这是什么
What is this?
这是一处美丽小天地
This is a small, beautiful piece of land.
我刚刚买♥♥下的
And I just bought it.
我想我们可以重新开始
Yeah. I think we can start over, just...
共同创造美好生活
Try to build something together.
你明白吗
You know?
明白
Yeah.
只是
It's just...
要是我们...
You know, what if we...
努力尝试后 最终会不会
What if we try this again and we just end up
- 重蹈覆辙呢 - 不 珍妮 你听我说
- In the exact same place? - No, no, Jenny, listen. Listen.
之前我心里很乱
Something happened to me yesterday,
现在我想通了
Now everything is clear.
我现在只想...
The only thing that I want is...
我们准备好了
We're, we're ready for you.
去吧 我等你
Okay, I can wait.
好的
Okay.
感觉到肺动脉瓣的异样了吗
Feel that? The pulmonic valve?
确实 可能是堵塞
Yeah, could be a blockage.
他既然没有心脏病史 很难查明原因
It's hard to tell without having any history of the heart.
也没有进行药检
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表