剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
验尸官 前情提要
- 是你先离开的 - 因为我在工作
- You left! - Because I'm doing the work.
是跟戒酒互助会里的人乱搞吗?
Work? Is the work screwing someone while you're in AA?
你的问题现在不止是酗酒了
Your problems go way beyond drinking.
你知道吗 你来之前我过得很好
You know what? I was fine before you came here.
- 我也是 - 好吧 就这样吧
- Yeah, so was I! - Okay, great.
你自我用药多久了
How long have you been self-medicating?
爸爸去世后 我总觉得他会
Since dad died. I always thought he would,
回到我们身边
he would be there.
要是我慢慢忘记他可怎么办
And it's like, what if I keep forgetting?
我希望你来医院后再跟你谈这事
I'd like you to come in so we can talk about this.
最坏的情况是什么
What's the worst case scenario?
如果动手术 有一定几率
There is a small chance, however, if we operate,
会影响你的行走能力
That it could affect your ability to walk.
爸 是我们 待在原地别动 好吗
Dad, it's us! Just stay exactly where you are, okay?
罗西 你不用成天照顾外公了
Ross, I release you from the responsibility of grandpa.
懂吗 他没那么脆弱
Okay? He's resilient.
而你 该过年轻人的生活了
And you, you need to be 19.
走吧
Come on.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你压力太大了
You've been so stressed out.
今晚的任务就是"让罗西玩个痛快"
Tonight's mission is: Operation Ross fun.
验尸官第三季 第六集
我在法庭上认罪了
I confessed in court.
我知道 贝内特先生
Yeah, I understand that, Mr. Bennett,
但我必须审查那些
But I've been asked to review
对你不利的医学证据
the medical evidence that's against you.
好吗 你能告诉我薇兰去世当晚
Okay? So, do you mind telling me what happened
发生的事吗
the night Wyllanne died?
那晚本要办场庆祝活动
That night was supposed to be a celebration.
我们队成功杀进决赛
We'd made it to the finals, my team.
是冰球比赛吗
And that's for hockey?
对 好几周没这么热血沸腾了
Yeah. Wasn't feeling too hot for a couple weeks.
我之前心情一直很糟
Bad mood I couldn't shake.
本想关在家里 但是
Wanted to stay home, but uh,
我的队友们没有弃赛
the boys, they wouldn't give it up.
最后 我们赢了
We'd finally won.
坎贝尔昏过去了
Campbell passed out.
第二天早晨 我醒来后发现了薇兰
Then in the morning, I wake up and find Wyllanne.
她当时已经死了
And uh, and she was already dead.
她躺在浴室地板上
On the bathroom floor.
开始我以为她是吸毒过量
At first, I thought she had OD'd,
警♥察♥到场后 说是我杀了她
But then the cops showed up and told me I did it.
你不记得自己伤害过她吧
And you don't remember hurting her.
是啊 但在法庭上 医学专家说
No. But at the trial, the medical experts said
我对她动过手 害她因内脏出血而死
she died of internal bleeding from what I did to her.
贝内特先生 你为何要承认
Mr. Bennett, why did you confess to a crime
自己都毫无印象的罪行呢
that you don't remember committing?
在审判时 他们出示了她的X光片
At the trial, they showed her x-rays.
那个律师
And that lawyer,
他大声说出我弄断了她多少根骨头
he counted out loud every single bone of hers I broke.
还指着片子数
Just pointing and counting
最后我仿佛听到了心碎的声音
until something in me just, just broke.
库珀医生 请你赶紧去趟...
Dr. Cooper? Uh, you're needed at a uh...
好的 谢谢 稍等一下
Right. Thank you. One sec.
骨科医生来电
我是多诺万
Donovan speaking.
不 我还没预约好术前治疗的时间
No, I haven't scheduled my pre-op appointment yet.
我先看一下日历
Let me check my calendar.
我好像没时间
My sched's looking pretty full.
临时变更计划应该是不可能了
I don't think I can move anything around.
好的 好的 明天之前
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll get back to you
我把能来医院的时间告诉你
by the end of the day with a date I can come in.
对 明天之前 好的
Yep, end of the day, yep, all right.
- 比才的《哈巴涅拉》 - 这位验尸官得分
- Bizet's "Habanera"? - Point for the coroner.
那就是说这不是枪杀案吗
So, this death is unrelated to the shooting?
不是 那人还活着
No, that guy survived.
那个蠢货在炫耀自己的枪
Idiot was showing off his gun
结果他朋友朝他屁♥股♥来了一枪
and his friend shot him in the ass.
经确认他是这房♥子的主人
He's been identified as the owner of the house,
名叫约书亚·哈里斯
Joshua Harris.
他身上有多处捅伤
We've got multiple stab wounds.
血被抹开过 可能有人给他做过心肺复苏
Blood's smeared, so somebody might've tried CPR.
伤口很脏
The wounds aren't clean.
凶器可能不是小刀
The weapon probably wasn't a knife.
没准是把碎冰锥
Maybe a, an ice pick?
螺丝刀或锥子什么的
Screwdriver? Awl? Something like that.
看来他是个卖♥♥假货大王
Apparently, he's some kind of counterfeit goods kingpin.
伪造销♥售♥名牌手袋 手表 衣服
Fake designer handbags, watches, clothes,
之类的东西
you know, that sort of thing.
怪不得他能买♥♥得起这些东西
Well, it explains how he could afford all this.
我是负责这次调查的韦斯特警探
Detective West, I'm in charge of this investigation.
请戴上口罩
Put your mask on, please.
等等 你为何要留我在这里
Look, why are you keeping me in here?
有你的衣服吗
Any of these yours?
- 那件 - 这件
- Um, yeah. - Yeah?
罗西... 后面怎么念的
Ross, how do you say it?
- 罗西·卡利基 - 卡利基
- It's Ross Khalighi. - Khalighi!
这也是你的
This also yours?
对 我忘记处理干净了
Yeah, I was supposed to clean it.
我能看下你的手吗
Let me see your hands, please?
什么
Wh-what?
你袖口上的是什么
What's that on your cuff, there?
- 什么 - 请转过身
- What? - Huh? Turn around, please.
举起双手
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
- 不 不 我需要... - 转身
- No, no, look, I need... - Turn around!
手别藏着
Hands where I can see 'em!
什么 不 不 等等
What? No, no, no, look.
等等 听我说 我妈妈是验尸官
Okay. Look, look, my mom is the coroner.
是吗 我爸还是警♥察♥局长呢
Yeah, yeah, my dad's the chief.
罗西·卡利基你涉嫌谋杀约书亚·哈里斯
Ross Khalighi, you're under arrest for the murder
- 现将你逮捕 跟我走 - 不
- of Joshua Harris. Let's go! - No!
右手
Right hand.
好了 左手
Okay, left hand.
我能给我妈打电♥话♥吗
Can I call my mom?
你十八岁
You 18?
- 十九了 - 是吗
- 19. - 19?
那你就是自己的法定监护人
Then you are your own legal guardian,
所以我们不会给你妈妈打电♥话♥
So no, we are not gonna call your mommy.
你已经成年 参加了一场派对
You're an adult man who went to a party
还杀了人
and you killed someone.
不
No.
我没杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
你在哪里出生的
Where were you born?
- 多伦多 - 很好
- I was born in Toronto. - Great.
只要你肯配合
You cooperate and...
就能早日回家
You get to go home.
- 见到妈妈了 - 好吧
- See your mommy. - Yeah.
你跟约书亚·哈里斯是什么关系
What's your relationship with Joshua Harris?
- 你认识他多久了 - 我不认识他
- How long you known him? - I don't know him.
我从没见过他
I've never met him before.
所以你用螺丝刀捅死了
So, you stabbed a guy you didn't know,
一个陌生人
with a screwdriver?
- 我发现他时 他就这样了 - 当时他死没死
- I found him like that. - Dead or alive?
死了吧
Dead? Uh...
所以你给一个死人做了心肺复苏
So, you did cpr on a dead guy.
不是 我以为他没死
No, I thought he was alive.
那他当时还活着
So, he was alive.
珍妮 有位非常迷人
Jenny, this très charmant
而且能言善道的男子找你
and fantastically persuasive man is here to see you.
他说有急事
Now he said it couldn't wait.
好吧 我去看看
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表