剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm uh,
我叫珍妮·库珀
I'm Jenny Cooper,
我是位...
And I'm uh...
验尸官
The coroner.
我在调查一起命案
I'm investigating a death.
过来吧
Come here, huh?
等等
Wait, whoa!
等等
Wait.
不 不
Oh, no. Oh no.
没事的 别怕
Oh, it's okay. Okay, okay.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
别怕
It's all right.
真乖 宝贝
There you go. Yeah, baby.
真乖
There you go.
珍妮·库珀
Jenny cooper?
你居然以虚假借口来参加我们的集♥会♥
You're coming to our meeting under a false pretext,
这已影响到会场的安全秩序
Well, kinda compromises the safety of the space.
不好意思 我知道
Sorry, I, I, I understand.
我想让你们看下死者的照片
I need to show you a photo of a decedent,
请问你们认识他吗
And I, I'd like to know, do you, do you know this man?
他口袋里只有戒毒首日纪念奖章
He had a one-day chip in his pocket.
没有其他可表明身份的物件
No other form of identification.
他是特伦特
That's Trent.
特伦特·威尔纳
Trent Wilner.
他是这个姓吧
That was his last name, right?
他经常按时参加集♥会♥
He came to the meetings pretty regularly.
特伦特他真心想戒毒
I mean Trent, he really wanted to get clean,
但是他最多就坚持一两天
But he could never commit for more than a day or two.
这个你见过吗
Have you seen this before?
- 没有 - 抱歉 没有
- No. - No. Sorry.
没事 谢谢你们
It's okay. Thank you.
你们两个想必不知道
You two really have no idea
我们这些人都经历了什么吧
what any of us have been through, do you?
我们为彼此举办的这种集♥会♥
I mean, this space that we hold for one another here,
是神圣的
It's sacred.
我理解
I understand.
请别再来了
Please don't come back.
等等
Wait.
- 卡伊卡伊 - 离我远点
- Kai? Kai! - Leave me alone.
我能跟你谈谈吗 我不是警♥察♥
Can I talk to you, please? Look, I'm not the police.
你可以什么都不说
You don't have to talk to me,
但我确实很需要你的帮助
but I could really use your help.
我们在街巷找到一位无名死者
We found a John Doe in the alley.
是吸毒过量而死 据闻是特伦特
It was an overdose and we think it's Trent,
- 他也参加过互助组 - 所以呢
- From your group. - Yeah, so?
所以我们猜测他的死可能跟薇兰的死有关
So, we think his death might be related to Wyllanne's
她也参加过你们的互助组吧
And she was also in your group, right?
没错 但她的男朋友杀了她 还认罪了
Yeah, but her boyfriend killed her. He confessed, so.
她的手腕上有跟你一样的...
So, she had the same burn mark on her wrist...
烧伤印记
as you do.
特伦特也有 他们都有那个印记
Trent had it too, right, so they both had the marks,
他们都死了
They're both dead,
这貌似不是巧合 卡伊
It doesn't feel like a coincidence, Kai.
等等 你明白我的意思吗
Look, can you just tell me what it means?
请告诉我 你的手腕也被弄上印记了吗
I mean, did somebody, did somebody give it to you?
卡伊 你能否...
Kai, can you just...
该死
Damn!
找到了
Okay.
别怕 忍♥忍♥就好
Yeah. Okay, okay.
好吧 这也没那么糟
Okay, it's not that bad.
怎么
Hey,
你不是说要关机的吗
I thought you said you were gonna turn that off.
我忘了
I, I, I just forgot.
我...
I just...
好吧 给你 给你
Okay, take it. Take it.
什么东西
What are those?
你猜
Whadda ya think?
看起来好酷
Oof! They're hot!
我猜你穿12码的鞋吧
I figured you for a 12?
拜托 你是在逗我吗
Oh, you cannot be serious!
哪有
I am serious.
我从十几岁起就没穿过旱冰鞋了
I haven't put on a pair of roller skates since I was a teenager.
好 我们走
Okay, here we go!
我都忘记什么时候玩得这么开心过了
Can't remember the last time I had this much fun.
我想你是没找对玩伴
I don't think you're keeping the right company.
没错
Touché!
你决定好何时手术了吗
Have you made a decision about the surgery?
还没
No, not yet.
我现在感觉很好
But I feel great!
我真的从没感觉这么好过
I mean, best I've felt in a long time, actually.
或许我就算不做手术
And maybe if I don't have the surgery,
也没事
I'll be fine.
你的脊柱里面有个洞啊 多诺万
You have a hole in your spine, Donovan.
瑞士奶酪不也有吗
Swiss cheese has holes.
百吉饼也有
Bagels have holes.
高尔夫球场也有呢
Golf courses have holes.
拜托 我今天放假呢
Come on, it's my day off.
你这人♥大♥半辈子都在工作
Says the man who's married to his work.
所以才没有孩子吗
Is that why you don't have kids?
看来你是不打算让我好过了
You are not gonna take it easy on me, are you?
如果我说是 你会介意吗
Would you like me if I did?
好吧 你说说看
All right then, what about you?
你想要孩子吗
Do you want kids?
我喜欢孩子
I like kids.
我的生活虽然有些不合传统
I've lived a less-than conventional life
但我过得开心
and I love it.
一直以来 我专心创作 维持生计
I've been able to make a living off of my art
四处游历 而且...
and I get to travel, and...
我也习惯万事按自己的节奏来
I get to do things at my own pace.
但世事无常 不是吗
But who knows, right?
我们要不听天由命吧
Shall we let fate decide?
好啊
Hmm, all right.
你不打算念出来吗
Aren't you gonna read it?
不行 这东西自己知道就行
No, you have to read it in private,
念出来就不灵了
otherwise it doesn't come true.
没这种事
Uh, that is not a thing.
那你要不试试看
Oh, are you gonna take that risk?
起动啊
Ah! Come on!
拜托
Come on!
太好了
Okay.
晚安二位
Good night!
多伦多的阿片类药物致死案例太多了
Toronto has too many opioid deaths.
是啊 所以我们将其称作"疫病"
Yeah, that's why we call it an epidemic.
找到了
Oh, okay.
就是这个
All right, this...
这条线索很有用
This is interesting.
弗雷迪·布拉德 男 吸毒过量致死
Uh, Freddy Bullard, he died of an OD
根据他的医疗档案 死亡前夕
And his medical record says that he was on dialysis
他在做透析
the night before he died.
他因为肾功能失常 需要医疗设备协助
He gets out of the hospital, where a machine
他离开医院后还大肆吸毒
is doing what his kidneys can't, and he gets high.
没错 但那不是重点
Yeah, but that is not the interesting part.
他也有螺旋标记
He had the spiral.
脱水可能导致肾功能受损
Impaired kidney function can be a result of dehydration
而在街巷发现的不明死者 特伦特
And Trent, our John Doe in the alleyway,
也有脱水症状
He had symptoms of dehydration.
起初我觉得这种症状没什么
I didn't think it was severe at first,
但是现在 就不好说了
But now, I'm not so sure.
就算是严重脱水 又能说明什么呢
Okay, so if it's extreme, what does that mean?
说明这背后的事情非常蹊跷
It means something very weird is going on.
有意思
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表