剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Aside from the spiral burn mark on his wrist.
奇怪的是 他的药检结果尚无定论
His tox screen was strangely inconclusive.
剂量虽然不至于嗑死
Not enough drugs on board for an overdose,
但他血液含有微量的裸盖菇素
but he did have trace amounts of psylocibin in his blood.
那是致幻物
Magic mushrooms.
但也不能致死啊
Well, that didn't kill him.
查看他身上的瘀伤 烙印 纹身和划伤后
I got bruises, brands, tattoos and scarifications,
我查到了一个匹配的螺旋图案
and one on-brand spiral coming at ya.
这是奥沙·贝内特的案子
This is the Oshae Bennett case.
他女朋友身上有同样的图案
His girlfriend had the same mark.
需要我帮你联♥系♥那位检察官吗
Want me to get the crown on the phone?
不用了 谢谢 我来打吧
Uh, no thank you. I have Clark's number.
还有他的电♥话♥呢
Clark's number. Nice!
麻烦你啦 阿方斯
Okay, thank you, Alphonse.
有需要的话 我再找你
I will let you know if I need you.
脱水
"Dehydration.
微量的裸盖菇素
Trace amounts of psylocibin."
前方四百米 左转
In 400 metres, turn left.
左转
Turn left.
拜托
Come on!
左边没路啊
There is no left!
行吧 那我...
Yeah, that...
不是吧
For god's sake.
好吧 没关系
Okay, nothing to worry about,
先原路返回吧
We're just gonna retrace our steps.
小事而已
Everything's cool.
别闹 别闹 别闹
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
放轻松
Easy. Easy!
好啦 别闹 别闹 别闹
Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
埃勒维兹 冷静点
Okay. Eloise, calm down!
拜托 你饶了我吧
Come on, gimme a break!
求你啦 冷静点
For god's sakes, calm down!
该死
Damn it!
清醒点
Come on!
你想干嘛 伙计
What's wrong with you, man?
只是迷路而已 这很正常
You're just lost. People get lost.
没人会死
Nobody died.
明白吗
All right?
没人会死
Okay, nobody died.
- 来啦 - 对啊
- Hey. - Hey!
- 你还好吗 - 还好
- You good? - Yeah.
我每次找你
Not every time I call,
也不都是因为家人被控谋杀啊
one of my family members is up on murder charges.
那你只是想借故看看我咯
Oh, so this was uh, just an excuse to see me again.
- 直接打给我就行 - 有件案子想麻烦你
- You coulda just called. - Or this was about a case.
今天的你有些不同
There's something different about you.
我刚才说得还不够明白吗
Does that line ever work for you?
说吧 我悉听尊便
You tell me. How am I doin'?
贝内特先生 你还好吗
Mr. Bennett, how're you doing?
你是来告诉我上诉被驳回了吗
You here to tell me they denied my appeal?
不 并不是
No, no, nothing like that.
我听说事情进展很顺利
Actually, I hear it's, it's going well.
但是现在 库珀医生需要你的帮助
But um, at the moment, Dr. Cooper could use your help.
- 愿意效劳 - 太好了 谢谢你
- Yeah, sure. - Great, thank you.
你先看看这张照片 能告诉我你认识
Um, could you take a look at this picture and let me know
照片里的印记吗
if you recognize the mark in it?
你见过吗
You seen this before?
我见她生前最后一面时
Last time I saw her alive,
还没发现这印记
She didn't have it.
会不会她那天身上其实有这印记
Is there any chance that she could've got it during the day,
只是你没发现呢
and you just, you didn't notice?
那天早晨 我酒还没醒
I was so hung-over that morning that...
我只担心自己喝酒的事
My only concern was the hell I was gonna catch
会被薇兰发现
from Wyllanne, for drinking.
薇兰不喜欢你喝酒吗
Wyllanne didn't like you drinking?
我一直都很支持她戒酒
I've been trying to support her efforts to get sober.
那时候她也挺煎熬的
She had a hard time, you know.
她参加过各种戒瘾活动
She worked the programs,
她总是在第一天就放弃了
But she always ended up at day one.
但她每周三还是会坚持参加集♥会♥
But she went to meetings every Wednesday.
就算是吸毒的时候也没落下
Never missed one. Even when she was using.
那天她只是去参加戒瘾互助组集♥会♥
The only thing she had to do that day was recovery group.
她以前总是想让我和她一起去
She was always trying to get me to go with her, you know.
我那天要是跟她同去
Maybe if I just would've gone with her,
就不会发生这种事了
everything would've been okay.
埃勒维兹
Eloise!
埃勒维兹
Eloise!
共找到三次集♥会♥
Got three meetings.
其中一次的举办地离薇兰家只有二十公里
One of them is 20 clicks away from where Wyllanne used to live,
所以我怀疑就是那里
so I doubt it that's one.
这个呢
What about this one?
那是男士戒瘾互助组
Uh, well that is a men's group.
但我发现有个互助组每周三定期集♥会♥
But I found one that meets every Wednesday
地点就在德尔曼大道的社区活动中心
at a community centre on Delman drive,
所以我怀疑是这个
So my money is on this one.
那去看看吧
Let's do it!
那就...
Let's do...
抱歉 但这是我负责的案子
Um, sorry, but this is uh, this is my case.
要是那里有谁知道杀害薇兰·莱伊的凶手
Well, if someone there knows who killed Wyllanne Rai,
奥沙就能无罪释放了
It would exonerate Oshae.
我理应插手这事
I have a moral obligation.
你确定要和我一起参加戒酒互助会吗
Okay, so you wanna go crash a recovery meeting with me.
当然 就当去玩玩
Yeah. Could be fun.
那好吧
Okay, all right.
别妨碍我办案就行
Just don't step on my toes.
埃勒维兹
Eloise!
埃勒维兹
Eloise!
埃勒维兹
Eloise!
埃勒维兹
Eloise!
首先我希望在座各位能鼓起勇气
Just wanted to start by encouraging all of you
同大家分享自己的个人经历
to share your personal experiences with us today.
敞开心扉地说
So, you know, don't hold back.
- 首先... - 我们...
- First... - Okay, let's uh,
等集♥会♥结束后再问问他们
let's try to talk to people after the meeting.
你们当中有人进步极大
Someone who is celebrating a milestone.
问话时委婉点 他们大多数都会防着
We gotta be sly, because I'm guessing most of them
- 我们这些官差 - 好的
- have issues with authority. - Yeah.
- 抱歉 - 你愿意和我们分享吗
- Sorry. - Would you like to share with the group?
大家好 我叫卡伊
Hi, my name is Kai,
是个瘾君子
And I'm an addict.
你好 卡伊
Hi, Kai.
今天我获得了奖章
Today is my medallion.
庆祝自己戒酒戒毒一年
One year clean and sober.
这个成就来之不易
It definitely hasn't been easy,
要不是你们
And if it wasn't for all you,
我第一天就放弃了
I'd be on day one
更别说坚持一年了
instead of day 365.
是啊 但正是凭借戒毒的决心
Yeah, but it's that commitment to being clean
你才能坚持到今天 卡伊
that has kept you clean, Kai.
从身陷低谷到重新振作
I mean, we all saw you hit your rock bottom right here,
你的努力 大家都看在眼里
But we also watched you bounce right back up again.
要是弗雷迪还在这里陪我就好了
I wish Freddy could be here with me right now.
他像亲妹妹那样待我
He was like a brother to me.
是他让我来参加这个互助组的
He's the one who made me start coming to this group.
当他倒下那一刻
When he fell,
我的决心差点也没了
I nearly fell, too.
没事 卡伊 他会为你骄傲的
Hey, he'd be so proud of you, kai.
后面好像来了两幅新面孔
Can't help but see a couple new faces in the back, there.
你们有谁想上前跟大家分享经历吗
Would either one of you like to come up, share with the group?
这是你的案子
- It's your case.
大家好 我...
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表