剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Caleb is exhibiting all of the symptoms
所有症状
of dissociative amnesia,
这种疾病与巨大压力
a condition linked to severe stress.
或者战争 虐待 暴♥力♥等创伤性事件有关
Uh, traumatic events like war, abuse, or violence.
残害自己的父母可谓严重
Brutally murdering both your parents
创伤性事件
would be quite traumatic.
又或许他是目睹这起惨案后才失忆的
Or his amnesia was caused by witnessing the violence.
如果凯莱布是凶手 我得证明他是在装病
If Caleb's the killer, I need to know he's faking it.
如果他是证人 我得让他尽快恢复记忆
If he's a witness, I need him to snap out of it
把看到的事情告诉我
and tell me what he saw.
我们可以做神经学和心理学测试
There are tests we can do, neurological and psychological,
来看看他是装病
to help distinguish between malingered
还是真失忆了
and real memory impairments.
但需要将他移送到医疗机构
But I'll need him to be transferred to a medical facility.
行 照你说怎么办
Fine. Do what you gotta do.
我只想在我休假前解决此事
I wanna solve this before I have to take my leave of absence.
好的
Okay.
告诉我 你觉得凯莱布在撒谎吗
So, whadda ya think? Do you think Caleb's lying?
我不敢妄加揣测
I try not to make assumptions.
凭直觉来看呢
But what is your gut telling you?
你的直觉呢
What does yours say?
难说 我觉得
I dunno. I mean...
我觉得凯莱布没说谎
I, uh, I don't think Caleb's lying.
我相信他说自己什么都不记得是真的
I believe him when he says he doesn't remember what happened.
我非常感同身受
I can obviously relate.
但是呢
But?
但我不会故意伤害卡蒂的
But I didn't hurt Katie on purpose.
凯莱布可能也是呀
Caleb may not have either.
确实
Yeah.
珍妮 我是来帮忙的 不是来添堵的
Jenny, I'm here to help, not pile on.
所以找不找我 你看着办
So, call me, don't call me, it's up to you.
谢谢你 尼尔
Thank you, Neil.
但你最好联♥系♥我
But you should probably call me.
有进展吗
Find anything?
没有 布朗宁一家没有任何污点
Nah. Brownings are squeaky clean.
没过报♥警♥ 没和警方接触
No 911 calls, no contact with the police.
爸爸又有几家公♥司♥
Uh, dad owned a bunch of businesses;
后来变卖♥♥转让后 拿着巨款早早退休
Sold 'em and retired early with a fat bank account.
妈妈是他的簿记员
Mom was his bookkeeper.
就我而言 马克
I mean, as far as I can tell, Mac,
他们家挺无聊的
t'hey are a pretty boring family.
谁是迪恩·布雷耶
这是什么
What's this about?
有人在警局门口
Oh, someone's been tagging
写下"为迪恩·布雷耶主持公道"的标语
"Justice for Dean Breyer" on the front of the station.
你肯定见过
I know you've seen it.
我尚未查明迪恩·布雷耶是谁
I haven't figured out who dean Breyer is yet,
但来看看这个
But check it out!
这个总是全副武装
He's always covered up,
经常在换班期间出现
and he always comes at shift change.
我还没查清身份 稍安勿躁
I haven't figured it out yet, but just you wait.
我们这边还有一桩双尸案未解决
Well, we have a double homicide to solve
这事就交给你去办了 好吗
So, I want you to focus on that, all right?
了解
Gotcha.
六毫米
Six millimetres.
其实 隔着口罩 我也知道你在皱眉
You know, even under a mask, I can tell you're frowning.
我爱这份工作
I love my job.
若有什么意外
If anything were to happen...
通常都是位低权轻的小人物
Most times it's the person with the least power,
比如还不是医生的人
the one who's not the doctor,
会被人力资源部裁掉
who gets shown the door when HR comes knocking.
所以我觉得我们最好...
So, I think it would be best if we just...
这边进展如何
Okay, how's it going in here?
刚刚开始 库珀医生
Just getting started, Dr. Cooper.
好的
All right.
耳朵这里什么情况
Now, what is going on with the ear?
你愿意亲自检查一下吗
Would you like to do the honours?
好的
Yeah.
好
Okay...
这是什么
What is that?
不清楚
I don't know.
耳道里并没有出血或者淤青
There was no bleeding or bruising in the ear canal,
所以 不管这是何物
which means whatever this is,
它都是在约翰·布朗宁死后塞进
was inserted in John Browning's ear
他耳朵里的
after he died.
接到你的电♥话♥后 我找出了这个物证
After you called me, I went and got this out of evidence.
我们找到凯莱布时 他随身携带的
Caleb had it on him when we picked him up.
折翼天使
Angel with a broken wing.
凯莱布杀了他的父母
Caleb killed his parents,
然后把这东西塞进他爸的耳朵里
then shoved that ornament in his dad's ear.
我是阿布蒂警探 编号♥5832
Hey, Detective Abed, 5832.
清理犯罪现场前 我要再搜查一遍
I'm gonna do another sweep before we clear the crime scene.
天啊
Ugh, geez.
德苏扎 你见过有给厨房♥抽屉上锁的吗
Hey, Desouza, ever see a kitchen drawer with a lock on it?
当然 我家里有个两岁小孩啊
Yeah, I have a two-year-old at home.
我后备箱里有个开锁箱
Well, I got a lock pick kit in my trunk.
你能帮我拿过来吗
Can you grab it for me, please?
好的 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
长官
Sir.
不可能
It isn't possible.
我弟弟不会的
My brother would never.
你说他什么都不记得了
And you're saying he can't remember any of it?
这是他自己说的
That's what he's claiming, yes.
他正在圣威克医院接受医学观察
He's at St. Vic's. He's under medical supervision.
他需要完成神经学和心理学测试
He's gonna have neurological and psychological tests.
我能和他谈谈吗
Can I talk to him?
只有警方和他的医生有权和他交谈
Only the police and Caleb's doctors are permitted to talk to him.
- 他有律师吗 - 他说不需要
- Well, does he have a lawyer? - He didn't want one.
这个笨蛋
Ah, idiot.
亚伦这东西有何特殊意义吗
Aaron, does this have any significance?
你弟弟被捕时还随身带着它
Your brother had that on him when he was arrested,
库珀医生从你父亲的耳朵里取出了
And Dr. Cooper removed the broken wing
这块翅膀残片
from your father's ear.
不急 你准备好再说
Uh, take your time, okay?
我请凯莱布来家里过节
I invited Caleb home for the holidays.
这是我的主意
It was my idea.
我以为会没事的
I thought that it was gonna be okay.
以前都没事 除非...
It's usually okay until uh...
他们起了冲突
Until there's an incident.
- 什么冲突 - 小吵小闹而已
- What kind of incident? - Something small.
父母对他评头论足 嫌弃他
They judge him, pick at him,
他便精神崩溃了
Then he snaps.
要是我和弗罗拉在场 有时还能让他冷静下来
If me or Flora are there, sometimes we can calm him down.
屋内饭桌上有四套餐具
At the house, there were four place settings on the table.
你和弗罗拉都会去的话
But if you and Flora were both coming,
应该是有五个人
then that would make five guests.
他们肯定不想待见他
They, they must have disinvited him.
撤走了他的餐具
Taken his spot away.
你觉得这是他崩溃的原因吗
You think that's what made him snap?
对
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
我就不该半路去买♥♥花
I shouldn't have stopped for flowers.
看来是要发钱呢
Someone is gettin' paid!
给的人还不少
A lotta people, apparently.
好吧 帮我拿着 谢谢
Okay. Hold on to that. Thank you.
找到了
bingo.
我能喝点水吗
Can I just have a glass of water?
- 我实在口渴了 - 好的
- My mouth's really dry. - I can do that.
弗罗拉 你好 我是珍妮·库珀
Flora, I'm jenny cooper. I'm the coroner
调查布朗宁夫妇死因的验尸官
that's investigating the Brownings' deaths.
我有几个问题想问你 希望你能配合
I have a few questions that I'm hoping you can help me with.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表