剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
- 非常感谢 - 客气什么
- I appreciate it. - Are you kidding me?
这种案子可是很少有啊
This is one for the books.
- 你来啦 - 对
- Oh, hey. - Hey.
- 我们是先聊聊 还是... - 抱歉
- Should we talk, or... - Sorry.
真是辛苦你了 那我们...
Thank you for doing this and, yeah we...
看来要开始了
Looks like we're up.
古海伦法官已经在线
The honourable judge Helen Koo is now ready.
开始审理
Proceedings can begin.
古法官 您好 我是检察官克拉克·科尔曼
Judge Koo, Clark Coleman of the crown
代表验尸官办公室
representing the office of the coroner
处理一个权限事宜
in a jurisdictional matter.
非常感谢您在百忙之中抽空帮助我们
It's time sensitive, so, thank you for accommodating us.
请具体说明情况
What are the facts?
好的 谢谢法官大人
Yes, thank you.
死者家属想要阻止我验尸
Uh, the next of kin is trying to block my autopsy.
死者立有遗嘱
The decedent has a will, uh,
希望自己的遗体能冷冻保存
in which they express their wishes to be cryo-preserved.
尸检必须进行吗
And is the autopsy warranted?
涉案人员存在欺骗行为
Well, the parties involved have been deceitful,
我在发给您的文件中也说到
And as you can see from the documents that I've sent you,
死者遗体被处理过
the body has also been interfered with.
理由足够充分 科尔曼先生
That's good enough for me, Mr. Coleman.
库珀医生 相关文件会送至你的办公室
Dr. Cooper, paperwork will be forwarded to your office.
你可以继续尸检了
You may proceed with your examination.
好的 谢谢 有劳您了
Thank you. Wonderful. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
看来处理得不是时候啊
So, it's probably not a good time, is it?
没有的事
Sorry um, no,
我们能...
Can uh, can we...
下次再约吗
Can we raincheck?
静候消息
I can wait.
外公 你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
- 我吗 - 对
- Me? - Yeah.
没事 孩子 别担心
I'm fine, kiddo, don't you worry.
我真没事
I promise, I'm fine!
你又看见她了吗
You saw her again.
- 在哪里 - 到处都能看见
- Where? - Where? Everywhere!
我在那扇窗户看见过她
I saw her in there, she's in that window over there,
她现在又在这边了
Now she's over here.
她还出现在饭厅的窗户旁
I saw her at the dining room window.
感觉有些不同
Look, it's... It's different.
不如以前了
It's not like it was.
我不知自己喜不喜欢这样 但一切都变了
I, I don't know if I like it. It's just not the same.
我是不是不该看她呢
I mean, I shouldn't look. Right?
我知道她不在那里 我再去找她
I, I know she's not there, so, my looking for her,
事情只会更糟糕
this looking is only gonna make it worse.
但是我好想她
But I just miss her so much.
- 我懂 - 我想念我的佩吉
- I know. - I miss my Peggy.
之前那段时间感觉很好
It was great for a while, there.
每当她突然出现 我又能和她相见
You know, conjuring her up and seeing her again,
可现在不一样了
But it's just not the same.
外公 我能做什么
Listen... What can I do?
我该怎么帮你呢
How can I help?
天啊 你也很迷茫吧
My god, you don't know, do ya?
你就听我絮叨 别为我过多操心
Just you listening to me and not thinking of me
你能这样待我在这个疯老头 我知足了
I'm ju... As a crazy old man, it just means the world to me.
老实说 没有你
Don't know what I'd do
我真不知该怎么活
without ya, to tell ya the truth.
- 我想先去睡一觉 - 可以
- I think I better take a nap. - I think so.
我就睡二十分钟 记得叫我
Just a 20-minute nap. Wake me up.
好的
I'll bring you some.
冻眠所
未经许可
不得入内
他为何不告诉我们实情呢
How could he not straighten these things?
是冻眠所的员工吗
Looks like the members of Cryosleep.
对 可能是
Yeah, probably.
最右边那人就是塞德里克
Check out the one on the end. It's our boy, Cedric.
想要把握未来吗
Looking to secure your future?
抱歉 我吃完饭忘收拾了
Uh, please excuse my lunch.
我们实在太忙了 吃饭也得赶时间
Busy, busy, we're always eating on the run.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我是这里的首席医师
I am the chief physician of this facility,
我叫本尼迪克特·耶茨 但请叫我内德医生
Dr. Benedict Yeats, but please, call me Dr. Ned.
大家都这么叫我
Everybody does.
我是麦卡沃伊警探 她是验尸官珍妮·库珀医生
I'm detective Mcavoy, this is Dr. Jenny Cooper, the coroner.
我正在恭候二位
Yes, I was expecting you.
我们会如实相告的
Uh, we, we have nothing to hide.
那就说说这位月度优秀员工塞德里克的事吧
Not even about Cedric there, employee of the month?
他不只是位夜班护士吧
Not quite a night nurse, is he?
他是位非常优秀的灌注师
He's a highly qualified perfusionist.
难道他被人指控了吗
I, I hope he's not being charged with anything?
暂时没有
Not yet.
告诉我们 他为何要隐瞒自己的身份
Tell me, why did he lie about who he was
以及他的所作所为呢
and what he was doing there?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
我和我的团队确实在给泽维尔·洛德做灌注
My team and I absolutely performed the perfusion on Xavier Lorde.
我还有份具有法律效力的合同
I have a legally binding contract to do so.
那奥利维亚那晚联♥系♥你了吗
Okay, so Olivia just, just called you that night?
是的 就是她
Yeah, well that's the name of the game.
我们不能为客户提供预约服务
We can't exactly book appointments for our clients.
客户去世前 我们不能介入
We aren't involved pre-mortem.
不然就违法了
Because that would be illegal.
奥利维亚何时给你打的电♥话♥
What time did Olivia call you?
大概四点钟
About uh, 4:00.
那时泽维尔刚休眠不久
Yeah, shortly after Xavier achieved biostasis.
我们大约半小时后到她家 但是
We arrived about 30 minutes uh, after, and but,
我们还没把遗体装上车就离开了
We left before we were able to complete the transport.
你是说 当时她的继女莉莉姆来了
You mean, when the stepdaughter, Lilium, arrived.
没错 眼看这家人会闹矛盾
Yes, knowing there was going to be uh, you know.
我们就悄悄离开了
a family issue. We opted to leave quietly.
好吧 那现在呢
Okay. And what, what happens now?
我在等奥利维亚的指示
Well, now I'm awaiting instructions from Olivia.
我们能在你这里四处看看吗
Could we take a look around your facility?
这是冷冻治疗间
Cryotherapy bay
这里有153具冷冻躯体
is home to Cryosleep's 153 souls.
如你们所见
As you can see,
每位病人都有自己的冷冻舱
Each of our patients has their own capsule.
病人
Your patients?
这些病人并不把死亡看作是
Our members have chosen not to accept death
一种命定结局
as a foregone conclusion.
我们把他们放在液氮中
We place them in liquid nitrogen,
将其体温降到零下190摄氏度
Lowering them to a temperature of -190 degrees celsius,
最后进入舱内休眠
And then they reside here in members bay.
你的这些病人中有成功苏醒的吗
Have any of your members ever been successfully resuscitated?
暂时没有
No, not yet.
可你知道吗 科学技术即将实现
But the science is far closer to a breakthrough
- 重大突破 - 是吗
- than you might think. - Oh, is that so?
住进冷冻舱得花多少钱
How much does it cost to get set up in here?
全套冷冻保存需要二十六万五千美元
It's $265,000 for full cryo-preservation,
只冷冻神经的话 十二万五千美元
and $125,000 for a neuro only.
- 冷冻神经是指... - 只冻头部
- By neuro, you mean... - Just the head.
我发现你们这里人手不多啊
Um, I noticed there are very few of you working here.
我们是私人运营
It's an intimate operation.
但我确实会雇些临时工帮忙灌注
I do have some part-time staff to assist with the intakes.
那灌注后
And these intakes,
难道不会妨碍尸检吗
they've never interfered with a death investigation before?
妨碍 不 不 不
Interfered? No, no, no, no.
这事我们做了153次 从未妨碍过尸检
We've done it this way 153 times. No dispute.
请问
Uh, tell me,
我们今天能拿到泽维尔·洛德的遗体吗
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表