剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
好吧 首先 酒水不是免费的
Okay, first of all, the drinks are not free,
费用已经包含在你付的
They're included in the thousands of dollars
那几千美元的旅游费里了
you pay for a vacation like that.
其次 你真觉得外出度假
And second, you really think it's a good idea
是个好主意吗
to be going to a resort?
可我也不是要去坐游轮啊
At least I'm not going on a cruise.
又是公共空间 又是自助餐的
Communal spaces, buffets...
老爸 你都七十岁了
Dad, you're seventy.
今天病毒肆虐
One day it's the virus,
明天还不知会出什么乱子
The next day it's something else.
我才不想担惊受怕地活着
I'm not gonna live in that fear, son.
我毕生都想风光一把
I spent my whole life waiting to shine.
好吧 随便你啦
Yeah, whatever.
怎么了 马利克
What, malik?
- 你要回去工作了 - 是的
- You gotta go back to work? - Yeah.
回头看看游轮的费用能不能退 好吗
Just check if you can get a refund on that cruise, all right?
我不是坐游轮
It's not a cruise!
雪莉是第二个在这里自杀的人
Shirley was the second person to commit suicide here.
你知道匿名戒酒会只有
Did you know the success rate of Alcoholics Anonymous
百分之五到十的成功率吗
is five to ten percent?
而转运冥想中心的成功率是百分之八十五
Meanwhile, turning tides's success rate is 85 percent.
但我还是觉得你的疗法有问题
Okay. But I'm still gonna have to question your methods.
我知道我的疗法不能救人
I know my methods can't save everyone,
但我来者不拒
But I won't turn anyone away,
即使是无可救药的人
Not even the lost causes.
雪莉和乔纳也算是这类人吗
So Shirley and Jonah were lost causes?
很多人离开这里后 情况都有所好转
Most people leave here transformed for the better.
有何代价呢 因为雪莉的丈夫说
At what cost? Because Shirley's husband said
她死前取走了一万美元
that she took out $10,000 dollars before she died
他来这里想找她谈谈
And he came here to talk to her about it,
但你不肯让他进来
But you wouldn't let him in.
除了注册费
Beyond the registration fee,
我从没多收雪莉一分钱
I've never taken a cent from Shirley.
若你真想知道我们在干什么
If you really wanna know what we're doing here,
请便
Observe.
不用了 谢谢
Thank you, but no.
我看看吧
Yes.
我知道在座当中有人因为最近的悲剧
I know some of you are still feeling uncertain
仍然心存疑虑
because of the recent tragedy,
但我希望你们都知道这里
And I want you all to know that this is still
仍是一片净土
a very safe place.
那么...
So...
谁愿意主动前来交流分享呢
Who would like to come up and share?
蒂娜
Tina?
你为何来这里
Why are you here?
你想释怀什么
What do you wanna let go of?
我妈妈她...
My mom, uh, was...
在我小时候经常辱骂我
really verbally abusive when I was a kid.
她太可怕了
It was brutal.
我也从来不敢还嘴
And I could never say anything back.
为何不敢
why not?
那样她会辱骂得更凶
Because she would... yell more.
我怕她会打我
I-I-I was afraid she was gonna beat me.
那她打过你吗
Did she ever hit you?
- 没有 - 那就别找借口了
- No... - Then stop making excuses.
我没有
I'm not.
她摧毁了我的心灵
She squashed my spirit.
让我觉得自己永远无法得到心爱之物
Like I could never want anything for myself.
我... 我怕它会被夺走
I was, I was afraid it would be taken from me
如果我告诉她我想要什么...
If I, if I spoke up, if I wanted anything...
成熟点吧
Grow up!
看吧 你都哭了
Now you're crying.
别责怪你妈妈了
Stop blaming your mother.
如果你得不到自己想要的
If you don't get what you want,
那是谁的错呢
Whose fault is it?
我的错
It's mine.
行了 停下 停下...
Okay, stop! Just, just...
你在干嘛
What are you...?
你在揭她伤疤
You're retraumatizing her!
如果你否认我的疗法
If you don't agree with my methods,
你可以随时离开
You're free to leave.
你们也是
In fact, all of you are.
如果有谁质疑这个过程
If anyone here still questions this process,
请自行离开
Please leave.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你是说...
You're saying...
你的意思是说...
What you're saying is...
我不再是小女孩了...
I'm not that little girl...
我妈妈也没法伤害我了
And my mother can't hurt me.
这... 这是我的人生
That it's... It's my life.
我的人生
it's my life!
由我掌控
it's my life.
过来
Here.
听着
Now, listen.
我们会成为朋友 好吗
We're gonna be friends, all right?
你和我 我们...
Just you and me. We're...
你好啊
Oh, hi.
给它梳毛吧 它会喜欢的
Brush her, she likes it.
- 真的 - 真的
- Oh yeah? - Yeah.
这是治疗的一部分吗
Is this part of my therapy?
才不是呢
Not on your life.
我是来照顾马匹的
I'm only here for the horses.
你不是可以另选一匹马吗
You know, they'll let you choose another horse.
我知道 但是...
Yeah, I know, but uh....
我还不想放弃它
I don't wanna give up on her yet.
强扭的瓜不甜
Sometimes it's not a good fit.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it happen.
那人原本没能与马建立联♥系♥
No connection, it's not working.
换匹马之后...
Then they changes horses and...
就顺利多了
It's better.
你就要离开这里了 对吧
You're almost done here, right?
对 该想想接下来要做什么了
Yeah. Time to start thinking about what comes next.
有珍妮的消息吗
Have you heard from Jenny?
没有 她还没给我回信
Uh, no. She never answered my letter.
我们这里或许还缺个人手
You know, we could use an extra hand around here.
要不要考虑留下来当员工呢
Would you consider staying on as staff?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我会考虑的
Well, I'll, I'll think about it.
关于放疗你不知道的十件事
马克 你看
Mac, look.
我在帮资找到自行车了
I found it on bunz.
帮资啊 就相当于嬉皮士用的百姓网
Bunz. It's like, uh, kijiji for hipsters...
能让你在网上和别人交易
You trade and shop with people online.
有人在距离兰迪·史密斯家一街区远的
Some guy found it in a dumpster one block away
垃圾桶里找到的
From Randy Smith's house.
- 干得漂亮 - 谢谢
- Nice work. - Thank you.
还有 我得弄清楚你周四要干嘛
And hey, I'm gonna find out about your Thursday thing,
知道吗
you know.
我要去脱毛
Waxing.
- 我预约了脱毛 - 行 挺好的
- It's my waxing appointment. - Okay, cool.
我想歪了 这下明白了
Deflect. Yes, that's fine.
这是安德鲁
There's our guy Andrew.
- 这是兰迪 - 你的口罩呢
- And there's Randy. - Where's your mask?!
您... 这是您点的餐
You...you...you're food is there.
我看到了
Yeah, I've seen the food.
- 你的口罩呢 - 离我远点
- Wh-where's your mask?! - Leave me alone!
病毒就是你们这些肮脏的人带来的
You filthy people and your viruses!
- 您冷静点... - 这是划伤他的刀
- Hey, hey! Easy... - And there's our knife.
自卫伤就是这么来的
And there's our defensive wounds.
救命
Help!
滚出加拿大 你不属于这里
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表