剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
警探已经证实我不在现场了
The detectives already confirmed my alibi.
与那无关
It's not about that.
- 这是我的处方药 - 好的
- They're just my prescription. - Yup.
我知道你压力很大
Uh, I know things are stressful.
你知道
You do?
真的
Do you?
亚伦在这里吗
Is Aaron here?
他身上的味道很独特
He has a very distinct scent.
我是说他的古龙水
It's uh... His cologne, I mean.
厉害啊
Impressive.
亚伦和麦卡沃伊警探还在会议室
Aaron is in the boardroom with Detective Mcavoy.
他在说什么
What is he saying?
弗罗拉 我知道
Flora, I understand
你和布朗宁一家感情很好
that you have a relationship with the Brownings
你根本什么都不明白
You don't understand anything.
- 弗罗拉 我... - 弗罗拉
- Flora, I... - Flora!
我就知道是你
I thought that was you. Hey.
- 你见到他了吗 - 没有
- Have you seen him? - No.
- 你呢 - 没有
- And you? - No.
够了 我们要见凯莱布
Okay, enough's enough. We wanna see Caleb.
我很想知道你们为何要保护
And I wanna know why you two are trying to protect someone
一个残忍♥杀害双亲的人呢
who just committed a brutal double homicide?
我知道你对家人的忠诚
I mean, I get family loyalty,
但是你对父母就能不孝了吗 亚伦
but doesn't that extend to your parents, Aaron?
弗罗拉 你也不能忠于待你如父母的人吗
And to people who were like second parents to you, Flora?
- 这一天还是来了 - 能不能让我...
- We knew this day was coming. - Can I please...
能不能让我和亚伦单独待一会儿
Can I please have just a minute with Aaron? Please?
可以 你们先去会议室吧
Okay, uh, you can go in the boardroom.
我去拿几杯咖啡
I'll, uh, I'll grab some coffees.
- 我盯着他们 - 好的
- I'll keep an eye on them. - Okay.
喂 马利克
Yeah, Malik?
去年 我妈妈工作太忙
You know, last year, Mom was so busy with work
就从一元店买♥♥个小精灵摆在餐桌中♥央♥
that our centrepiece was a sad dollar-store elf.
你知道她是验尸官吧
You know that she's a coroner, right?
- 我跟你说过吗 - 我知道
- Did I tell you that? - I know.
那就好 她经常帮助别人
Yeah, well, she helps people...
尤其是那些痛失亲友的人
people who've lost somebody get closure.
我知道她会做这种工作
Yeah, I suppose it makes sense,
毕竟她经历了太多
given what she's been through.
你是说卡蒂吗
You talkin' about Katie?
卡蒂死的时候
You know, when Katie died, uh,
我们选择用自己的方式来面对
we all dealt with it in our own way.
我很高兴看到她的孩子比我的健康
I'm glad to see that hers was healthier than mine.
那你干嘛不...
Why, why didn't you...
你干嘛不联♥系♥她呢
Why didn't you ever reach out?
她十六岁生日时 我联♥系♥过她
I tried on her 16th birthday,
但珍妮说得很清楚
But Jenny made it very clear
她不想跟我扯上任何关系
that she didn't want anything to do with me.
我知道为时已晚
I know that I left it too late,
但...
But...
放下悲痛需要太久的时间
The healing takes as long as it takes.
当我准备好后
And when I was ready,
她却没有
Well, she wasn't.
那外公呢 你不想他吗
But what about grandpa? I mean, didn't you miss him?
你不想跟他聊聊吗
Didn't you want to talk to him?
他们父女俩关系向来很好
They were always a fine pair, those two, you know.
戈登把她培养得很好
And Gord has raised her well.
不光学习好 考上了医学院
She got straight A's. She went to med school,
还结了婚 生了你
She got married. She had you.
罗西 没有我 他们也过得很好
They're thriving without me, Ross.
我妈有焦虑症和恐慌症
She has anxiety and panic attacks.
外公得了痴呆症
He has dementia.
他现在都开始出现幻觉了
He's even started hallucinating.
他在幻觉中总能见到你
You're what he sees.
我知道情况有些复杂
Look, I know that it's complicated
我也知道你心里可能五味杂陈 但是
And I know that there's feelings everywhere, but...
今年的圣诞晚餐你愿意参加吗
What if you just came to Christmas dinner?
- 不 罗西 - 我还给你做了座位牌
- Oh, Ross. - I've set you a place card,
不光有美味佳肴 座位也够
We have tonnes of food, we have lots of space.
太晚了
It's too late.
抱歉 但这是事实
I'm sorry, but that's the truth.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
那我走了
I'm sorry, too.
罗西 我...
Ross, I...
刚才马利克来电♥话♥
That was Malik.
说过去十年里 约翰·布朗宁
John Browning's been making cash payments
每月会都给十多个人汇款
to a dozen people, monthly. Going back decades.
- 给谁汇款 - 不知道
- Payments to who? - Don't know.
账目上只有名字和金额 没有姓氏
The ledger only had first names and dollar amounts.
但是马利克认出了一个名字
But there's one name that Malik recognized...
- 弗罗拉吗 - 自1999年六月起
- Flora? - $1,000 a month,
每月打一千美元
starting in June 1999.
1999年六月发生了什么事
What happened in June of 1999?
看来是时候带他们去警局
I think it's time we take them down to the station,
跟他们正式谈谈了
get them talking on the record.
你干什么呢
Whatcha workin' on over there?
观察你在布朗宁先生的肝脏上发现的囊肿
The cysts you found on Mr. Browning's liver.
我要把样本送去实验室做活检
I'm sending a sample to the lab for a biopsy.
我知道你喜欢做事周密
I know you like being thorough.
里弗
River...
若真要在工作和你之间做个选择
Look, if it's a choice between this job or being with you,
我会选你
I choose you.
等等 让我说完
Wait, let me finish.
严格来说
Because technically,
在做你的准上司前 我们就开始约会了
we started dating before I became your quasi-boss.
所以你别太担心了
So it might not even be a thing.
我还是想说...
So, I guess what I'm saying is...
里弗·贝茨
River Baitz,
你愿意和我去找人事谈谈吗
will you talk to HR with me?
好 我愿意
Yes. Yes, I will.
太好了
Yes.
很好 凯莱布
Very good, Caleb.
还有一项工作记忆测试
Got one more test to assess your working memory.
等等
No. Uh...
你能把口罩摘了吗
Can you take your mask off?
我有点害怕
I'm kind of, just like, freaking out
戴口罩也不管用
and the masks are not helping.
好吧
Okay.
凯莱布 你今天吃过或喝过什么东西吗
Have you had anything to eat or drink today, Caleb?
没有
I don't think so.
想吃三明治吗 我可以去给你拿一个
Would you like a sandwich, if I can track one down?
那好 我马上回来
Okay, sounds good. I'll be right back.
我去给他拿点吃的
Just gonna go get some food for him.
你们谁先来
So, who wants to go first?
我家人非常在乎脸面
Our family is very concerned with appearances.
我父亲认为男孩子要有阳刚之气
My father had this idea of how boys should be.
但是凯莱布内心温柔细腻
And uh... But Caleb was sensitive and sweet.
外表脆弱
He was weak.
我父亲就带他去打猎
So, my Dad took him hunting
打打野鹿和野猪
for deer and feral pigs.
父亲教他如何掏取猎物内脏
He taught him how to field dress them.
以为这样能让凯莱布阳刚些
Thought it would toughen him up.
但从那以后 凯莱布他
But then, Caleb started to,
像是变了个人
Uh, to change.
渐渐地...
He started to...
他时常
to have these like...
- 发狂 - 有何表现呢
- fits. - What kind of fits?
有时他会突然暴怒 自己也控制不了
Oh, flashes of rage he couldn't control.
他要发火时
He'd have an explosion
你♥爸♥就会带他外出打猎
and then your dad would take him out hunting.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表