剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
# 你的房♥子独一无二 #
Ain't no place like your house
# 蜜月归来 重返家园 #
Fresh off tour hit your house
# 片刻过后 烟熏火燎 #
Two rounds get smoked out
# 煮菜做饭 绝非易事 #
Tryna get food and we both down
# 母亲之味 再难尝到 #
Ain't no food like my mama's
# 老姐下厨 蛋糕出炉 #
Sister make a damn good cheesecake
# 老兄瞅见 狼吞虎咽 #
Big bro whip up that cheesesteak
# 害得全家 食难果腹 #
Ain't nothing like seeing the fam eat great
# 日复一日 年复一年 #
Hey, it's a hustle ting each day
# 枯燥难免 无趣固然 #
I don't care if it sound cliché
# 唯有这般 才是生活 #
Nothing feel good like that back up
# 重返工作 一切如常 #
Knowing you could get it right back in that weekday
金妮尔 破浪者 破风者
# 狂欢之夜 无与伦比 #
Nothing like squad nights
# 结识吾友 轻而易举 #
If you had an idea what my squad like, ah
# 亲眼见证 亲身感受 #
Take a look at my squad life
# 激扬歌♥声 彻夜高奏 #
And keep burnin' this song like all night
# 同声齐唱 #
Sing along like...
# 天地广大 无处为家 #
Ain't no place like home
# 万千情绪 爱最奇妙 #
Ain't no feeling like love
能告诉我
So, tell me,
你今天怎么想着来找我呢
what inspired you to come today?
我记得你说过不喜欢别人给你画像
Thought you said getting your portrait done wasn't your thing?
就当我想要尝试新鲜事物吧
Let's just say I decided to try a new thing today.
那为何是今天 有新的发现
And how come today? A new thing.
这份工作让我见识了很多
I see a lot doing this job.
有时 比起其他工作 它带给我的触动更大
Certain days, it just hits you a little harder than others.
你不知道自己会因何离世
You don't know what's gonna take you out of this life,
何时离世
or when.
所以为何不多去尝试 多去冒险呢
So, why not take a chance, a risk.
没准会成为不朽佳话
Maybe be immortalized.
嘿
Hey.
你要放松
You can relax.
现在...
Now...
我们把这双眼睛变成永恒
Let's immortalize those eyes
还有这对双唇
And these lips.
- 外公 - 怎么了
- Grandpa. - Oh, hi.
我正要出去找你
I was just coming out to look for you.
你忘带定位用的手♥机♥了
You forgot your phone with your tracker.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
- 什么 - 你去哪里了
- What? - Where were you?
我不知道
Oh, I dunno.
其实 我是去约会了
Actually, I had a date
对方是只绝美的小鸟
with a beautiful bird.
# 勿言 #
Don't... Say...
# 事物瞬息万变 #
Things could be different
# 不要固守传统 #
Don't stay the same...
没事 珍妮
Okay, Jenny.
此时 此地
Here, now,
活在当下
live.
加油 我能行
There, good. Okay.
# 诉说 #
Say...
# 因为我 #
'cause I...
# 想认识自己 #
Want to see me
# 在你眼中 我是何样 #
How you see me
# 我 #
And I...
# 想要偷走你的双眼 #
Want to steal your eyes
# 透过它们看清自己 #
And see me through your sight
真高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我也是
It's good to see you, too.
这里...
It's um,
有点土气
It's a little rustic.
也是 可你知道 我...
Yeah, well, you know, I...
- 我也不需要太多东西 - 我懂
- I don't need much. - I know.
你以前还住在树里呢
You uh, you used to live in a tree.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I-I'm,
我没想过自己会这么紧张
I'm a lot more nervous than I thought I would be.
我也是
Uh, me too.
抱歉 我这里没有什么酒水
I'm sorry, I don't have anything to offer you to drink.
我...
I uh,
我加入了戒酒互助协会
I'm in AA.
那太好了
Oh that... Awesome!
- 我... - 抱歉
- I uh... - Sorry, no, uh,
我是想说 这...
I mean, it's not...
挺好的 特别棒
Good, wonderful.
很高兴你能这么做
I'm happy for you.
我在我住的地方做心理治疗
I'm currently doing therapy, where I stay in the moment,
虽然过程挺难熬的
no matter how uncomfortable it is.
现在就可以练习一下
Gonna practice that right now.
是吗
Yeah.
我也在做心理治疗
Well, I'm doing therapy, too.
跟马一起
Yeah, with horses,
但我总让它们倍感难受 所以...
But it makes them feel uncomfortable, so,
- 就是这样 - 好吧
- Oh. Yeah. - Yeah.
那你觉得... 治疗有效果吗
Do you... You think it's working?
- 目前来说 还不错 - 那就好
- Uh, so far, so good. - Great.
你呢
Is yours?
还行
Yeah.
那是什么
Hey, what's that thing?
我给你买♥♥了...
I got you a...
一件礼物
I got you a present.
是吗
Oh, okay.
等等 我猜猜
Wait, let me guess.
一副画
A tesla?
对 我用工资买♥♥的
Yeah, on my salary.
好吧
Okay. Well...
让我看看
Let me see that.
- 你喜欢吗 我... - 喜欢 喜欢
- You like it? I... - yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 真的 - 真的 谢谢
- Yeah? - I do. Hey, thank you.
看到它时 我就想起了你 然后就...
I uh, thought of you when I saw it, and...
我跟别人上过床
I slept with someone.
好吧
Okay.
没事 我...
Yeah, I mean...
好吧 我... 我五个月都没有回信
Okay, yeah, I...I...I didn't write you back for five months.
没错 我就以为我们结束了...
Yeah, well, I...I thought we were over when I...
是这样 没错 我明白
Of course, yeah, it's... yeah, I get it.
- 好吧 - 我...
- Yeah. - And I'm...
我不单是和她上♥床♥ 我...
I'm not just sleeping with her, I'm...
在和她交往
I'm seeing her.
现在也是吗
St... like, still, now?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I, um...
我以为你想...
I thought you wanted to...
我不清楚自己想要什么
I don't know what I want.
真的
Yeah.
抱歉 我想我该走了
Um, sorry, I uh, I think I'm gonna go.
等等 珍妮 求你别走
No, no, no. Jenny, Jenny, please.
- 我走了 - 不 等等 等等 珍妮
- I just, yeah. - No, wait, wait, wait, Jenny.
听着 我本不想打扰你 让你好好疗养
Look, I was, I was giving you space so that you could heal.
而我来是因为我以为你想和我在一起
I came here because I thought you wanted to be with me.
等等 你听我说 你从未给我回信
Listen, listen, listen. You never answered my letter.
- 是你先离开的 - 因为我在工作
- You left. - Because I'm doing the work.
工作 跟戒酒互助会里的人乱搞吗?
Work? Is the work screwing someone while you're in AA?
你的问题现在不止是酗酒了
Your problems go way beyond drinking.
是 可你知道吗 你也有问题
Yeah, well, know what? Your problem is
你不想活得开心
you don't wanna be happy.
你总是逃避你妹妹死亡的真♥相♥
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表