剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
We found the guy who hit Bobby.
过了几小时 她带他妈妈
Few hours later, she brought his mom
从后门出去 见了家属
out the back door for a visit.
很好啊 看不出有何谋杀动机
That's kind. Hardly a motive for murder.
继续看
Keep watching.
- 你看 她在流血 - 没错 我在想
- Yeah. She's bleeding. Yeah, I'm thinking,
刚才那一拳能要了她的命吗
Could that earlier punch have killed her?
她血流不止 接着去开车
She kept bleeding, went to drive,
结果车毁人亡
smashed her car.
这算是过失杀人
Makes it manslaughter.
也许吧 她会不会有既往病史呢
Maybe. If she had a pre-existing condition.
等等 我得走了
Hey, uh... Hey, I gotta go.
我要去个地方
I have a place to be.
这个给你
Ugh. Well, this... is for you.
我戒咖啡了
I quit coffee.
疫情期间谁还戒咖啡啊
Who quits coffee during a pandemic?
疫情期间谁还到处跑啊
Who has somewhere to be during a pandemic?
余先生
Mr. Yee!
你好 我是珍妮·库珀
Hi. Jenny Cooper!
- 血小板什么 - 血小板减少症
- "Th-thrombo, thromb--" - Thrombocytopenia.
没有
No.
她以前有没有经常流鼻血
Did she ever have frequent nosebleeds?
没有
No.
她有没有出现血液无法
Any conditions that would stop her blood
- 正常凝结的情况呢 - 其实
- from clotting properly? - To be honest,
我本以为你找我是为了那件事
I thought you were here about this.
这是鲍比之前种的
Bobby was growing it.
天哪
Wow.
好多大♥麻♥
This is a lot of weed.
我一个月前发现的
Found it about a month ago.
最初 我以为是外人在我地上种菜
At first, I thought strangers were growing on my land.
是"暗地种植者"啊
"Guerrilla growers."
指室外隐蔽处种植大♥麻♥的人
我就整夜没睡 守株待兔
So I sat up all one night, waiting,
结果发现是鲍比
And it was Bobby.
我虽很生气 但还是听她解释
I was mad, but we talk,
她说是为了帮助别人
And she said it was to help people.
你用哪种杀虫剂呢
What kind of pesticides do you use?
莠去津 但是我没在这里喷过
Uh... Atrazine, but I never spray here.
- 好吧 什么东西 - 是老鼠
- Okay... Ooh! Ooh! Shoot... - Mice.
护根物用太多的话 它们就会爬上根茎
They, they get at the stalks if you use too much mulch.
你用了什么除鼠剂吗
Do you use something for them?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
溴鼠灵
"Brodifacoum."
这是种血液稀释剂
It's a blood thinner.
我家鲍比怎么会服毒呢
But why would my Bobby eat poison?
这药是水溶性的
It's water-soluble.
它可以混入泥土
It, it... Could've bled into the soil,
被这些大♥麻♥吸收
Absorbed into the plants.
她用大♥麻♥烘焙 自然会摄入毒素
She baked with it. She ingested it.
她体内的毒素可能积累得够多了
Maybe there was enough to accumulate in her system.
我把药投放在这里是想帮她
I put that poison there, trying to help her,
而你现在告诉我 我杀了自己的外孙女
And now you're saying I killed my own granddaughter.
- 不 你误会了 - 你出去
- No! No, I'm not saying - Get out!
余先生 我只想查清鲍比的死因
Mr. Yee, I am just trying to figure out how Bobby died.
但你胡说八道
But you are guessing!
她是我最爱的外孙女
She was my granddaughter!
在你弄清♥真♥♥相♥前 别来我这里
Until you know how she died, get off my land!
麦卡沃伊先生
Mr. Mcavoy?
- 我在 - 我是郑医生
- That's me. - I'm Dr. Cheng.
你说你的腿有点痛
So you've got some leg pain.
是钝痛 还是刺痛呢
Is it a dull pain or shooting?
刺痛 跟乔丹穿蹩脚的鞋子打球似的
Shooting. Kinda like Jordan playing in old shoes.
有感觉吗
Can you feel that?
有
Yeah.
是上面 还是下面更痛呢
And the pain, does it go up or down?
都挺痛的 从腿到后腰都很痛
Up and down, from my leg to my lower back.
那你脚麻吗
Any numbness in your foot?
有时会麻
Sometimes.
我可能需要做矫正了
Hey, maybe I need orthotics.
我工作时需要走很多路
I walk a lot for my job.
根据磁共振的结果 你还要再做些检查
Well, your MRI suggests we should run some tests.
什么检查
Tests?
两个都没毒
No poison in either one.
但如你所说 鲍比的血液里确实有溴鼠灵
But you were right; Bobby did have brodifacoum in her blood.
大♥麻♥里没有吗
But it wasn't in the plants?
检测结果显示 连布朗尼蛋糕里都没有
Or the brownies, according to my tests.
麻烦了 里弗
Thanks, River.
鲍比·阿尔梅达
死因未定
- 看呐 那是 - 啊
- Hey, that was... - oh.
- 看见没 还算不错 - 对啊 有条纹
- You see? It's not bad. - Yeah, striped.
快看 鸟在哪里
Yeah, it's right there.
看到了
Oh yeah.
- 别 - 别走啊
- Oh... - Oh no.
没事 起码可以跟妈妈说我们找到一只
Okay, well, at least we can tell mom we saw one.
省长道格·福特今日公开谈及
Premier Doug Ford spoke out today
疗养院内部患者的救治问题
about the treatment of patients in long-term care facilities,
要求中心全面公开透明
Calling for full transparency
甚至有意提请刑事诉讼
And even suggesting criminal charges.
他能否将措施贯彻落实 还尚未知晓
Which begs the question, will he follow through?
好嘞
Okay...
我调查死因时
My focus for the inquest
将重点关注感染控制方面 - 是指个人防护用品的使用吗
- will be on infection control. - You mean use of PPE?
没错 那是其中一方面
Yeah, that's, uh, one facet.
尽管知道当前新冠疫情十分严峻
Linden Tree didn't give their workers masks,
椴树疗养院仍未给员工发放口罩
Even though they knew COVID was in the facility.
身为检察官
As the crown attorney
我代表验尸官办公室 自然会站在你这边
Speaking for the coroner's office, I'm on your side,
但你能提供证据吗
But can you prove that?
能 我在四月扣押了他们垃圾箱
Yeah. I sequestered their garbage back in April.
里面没有N95口罩 也没有外科口罩
No N95s, and no surgical masks.
- 很好 - 谢谢
- Very nice. - Thanks.
他们的"邮箱"里还有封揭发人的投诉信
Found a whistleblower-type complaint in their email.
就是我扣押的那个垃圾箱
That's my sequestered garbage.
好吧
Okay. Uh...
"我工作三年了
"I've been working for three years.
你们丝毫不顾职工和年长住户的安危
You don't care about the staff or the elderly residents.
新冠肺炎死亡病例与日俱增
People are dying every day of COVID.
你们却说这是普通肺炎
You say it's pneumonia.
戴口罩会引起住户的恐慌
You say wearing masks will scare the residents.
你们是在害人 我们需要保护
You're killing people. We need protection!
鲍比·阿尔梅达
Bobby Almeda."
怎么了
What?
没事 斯人已逝
Uh, nothing. Uh... She died.
但我们还没查清死因
We just, uh, we never figured it out.
有人给她回信吗
Did anybody get back to her?
据说她曾因给病者
It says that she was disciplined
提供含大♥麻♥的布朗尼蛋糕
for giving the residents...
而受上级处罚
Uh, the residents weed brownies.
- 他们没开除她 - 没有
- They didn't fire her. - Uh, no.
他们... 她当时肯定威胁称要告发他们
They, uh... She must've threatened to go public.
椴树疗养院的总公♥司♥
Linden Tree's parent company,
照护果园 发来一些视频
Care orchard, sent some video.
椴树疗养院自称疫情爆发以来
Linden Tree said they implemented strict protocols
始终严格落实政♥府♥规定
As soon as the outbreak started.
组织员工错峰上班
Staggered start times for staff,
在所有工作站和入口提供
Hand sanitizer at all workstations...
消毒洗手液
And entrances.
是吗
Okay.
那是葛罗瑞亚
There's Gloria.
他在换瓶子
He's switching the bottle.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表