剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
等他回来后
And then he'd come back
我们就拿他们的猎物做饭吃
and we'd cook up whatever they'd killed.
这种暴♥力♥行为何时开始的
When did the violence start?
凯莱布七岁的时候
When Caleb was seven.
不 当时他不止七岁
No, he was a bit older than... than that.
1999年六月吗
In June of '99?
你怎么知道
How do you know about that?
弗罗拉 当时发生了什么
What happened in June of '99, Flora?
我跟你说 凯莱布很爱弗罗拉
Well, you have to understand that Caleb loves Flora.
他绝不会故意...
He would never hurt her...
- 没事的 - 伤害她
- It's okay. - On purpose.
没事
It's okay.
那天我生日
It was my birthday and um...
我送了他一辆红色自行车
I gave him a red bike.
凯莱布最喜欢红色
Which was Caleb's favourite colour.
我早该发现的
I should've known that.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他把我推下了楼梯
He pushed me down a flight of stairs.
特别可怕
It was horrible.
凯莱布也很内疚
And he felt so bad.
是的 但我父母觉得这件事
Yeah, my parents thought it would be best
最好别让警方介入
if we didn't involve the police.
约翰和金妮
And well, John and Ginny they...
也是这么想 所以...
they felt the same, so...
从那时起布朗宁先生开始给你汇款吗
Is that when Mr. Browning started paying you?
汇款
Paying you?
我当时以为这钱是医药费
I... I thought this was to pay for my, my physio.
可谁知这钱就没断过
But then, the money just never stopped coming.
我爸给你汇款 所以你才常来我家吗
Dad paid you? That's why you stayed in our lives.
不 我是因为爱你才那样做
No, I love you. That is why I stayed.
布朗宁先生此前给很多人汇过款
Mr. Browning was paying a lot of people.
他儿子伤害了很多人
Well, his son hurt a lot of people.
包括邻里的孩子们
Kids in the neighbourhood.
- 他的同学 - 不只是他同学
- Classmates. - Well, not just them.
不 亚伦你没必要这样
No, you don't Aaron, you don't have to do that.
我们每天生活在恐惧之中
We lived every day in fear,
就算知道身边有个"炸♥弹♥"...
with this bomb next to us...
我们依然很爱他
that we loved so much.
这个"炸♥弹♥"迟早会炸毁一切
It was gonna... Go off and destroy everything.
看来还是发生了
I guess it finally happened.
- 你还好吗 - 什么
- Are you okay? - hmm?
什么
What?
- 你还好吗 - 没事 我很好 我很好
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
你能解开凯莱布的手铐吗 好让他吃饭
Can you please remove Caleb's cuffs, so he can eat?
没事的
It's all right.
别做傻事
Don't do anything dumb.
先喝口水 凯莱布 再吃个三明治
Have some water, Caleb. Have a sandwich.
不 不
No, no.
我觉得...
I think um...
就是...
Just uh...
我觉得这些测试对我都没啥用
But the thing is, the tests aren't working for me.
真没用 我... 我没办法思考
They're not, it's, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not computing.
它们会有用的 我们慢慢来
They will. We just need to take it slow.
不行 我没办法... 静下心来
No, 'cause I can't, I can't take it slow.
我做不到 我...
I can't take it. I'm uh...
我现在就想知道
I just need to know right now
我是不是像大家说的那样
If I did what everybody says that I did?
做好准备前 别逼自己 不然你会再次受伤的
Forcing you before you're ready could re-traumatize you.
- 我不在乎 - 好吧 那你...
- I don't care. - Okay, just have...
我不在乎
I don't, I don't care!
我刚说什么来着
What did I say?
住手
Look it!
等等 等等 我没想伤害谁
Wait, wait, wait, I'm not gonna hurt anybody,
我就是... 我就是需要点空间 好吗
I'm just gonna... I need space! I need space!
- 把笔放下来 - 给我点空间
- Put the pen down! - I just need space!
- 我要离开这里 - 把笔放下来
- I need to go! - Then put the pen down!
他精神不稳定 退后
He's in mental distress. Back off!
凯莱布 好话我只说一遍
Caleb, I'm not gonna tell you again.
看在这里 好吗 别看她
Just focus here, okay? Don't, don't look at her.
- 稳定呼吸 好吗 - 我做不到
- Just try to breathe, okay? - I can't, I can't breathe.
听着 慢慢呼吸 很好
Listen. Just breathe. That's it.
对 就这样 很好 呼吸
There ya go, there ya go. That's it, breathe.
好吧
Okay, okay.
别急
Listen.
我要跟验尸官谈谈
I need to speak to the coroner.
我现在就要和验尸官谈谈 可以吗
I need to speak to the coroner, right now, okay?
好 没问题 马上办
Okay, sure, we can do that.
- 给她打电♥话♥ - 给验尸官打电♥话♥
- Call her. - Call the coroner!
不管法律如何处理精神病罪犯
Doesn't matter what the psyche law says,
检察官早晚要审问凯莱布的
Crown's gonna have a field day with Caleb.
对 我知道
Yeah. I know.
只是
it's just...
沙玛医生被凯莱布拿来当人♥质♥了
Caleb is taking Dr. Sharma hostage.
- 什么 - 他有何要求吗
- What? - Any demands?
有 他想和珍妮谈谈
Yeah, he wants to speak to Jenny.
我们的小队现在护送你过去
There's a unit ready to escort you now.
尼尔还好吗 他没事吧
Is Neil okay? Is he, is he all right?
被担心 他说没事
Yes, he says he's fine, he's okay.
现场还有位武警盯着他们
There's an armed officer on the scene with them.
好的 快去通知他们
All right, let them know what's happening.
- 走 赶紧行动 - 好 走吧
- All right, let's go. - Okay, we gotta go.
我绝不会让尼尔涉险的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to Neil,
我们也不会让你出任何事的
And we're not gonna let anything happen to you.
- 跟他说实话 - 好的
- 'Kay, don't lie to him. - Okay.
记住 我们只希望你俩都没事
Remember, we both want the same outcome here.
- 好的 - 去吧
- Yeah, okay. - All right.
- 你好 - 库珀医生
- Hey. - Dr. Cooper.
凯莱布 我来了
Caleb, I'm here.
你能先放开尼尔吗
So, uh, see if you can let Neil go.
不行
I can't.
- 不好意思 你能... - 把枪放下
- Sorry, can you...? - Lower your weapon.
谢谢
Thanks.
听我说 我知道记不起事情
Look, I understand how frustrating it is
会很令人痛苦
not being able to remember.
我理解你 好吗 我会和你一起待在这里的
I get that, okay, and I will, I will stay here with you
我们可以... 好好谈谈
And we can just, we can talk it out,
谈多久都行
No matter how long it takes,
但是我希望你放开尼尔
But I need you to let Neil go.
不行 我...
N-n-no. I just...
我需要...
I need to...
我现在只想知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened, now.
- 立刻 - 可以
- Right now. - Okay.
那你能先放开尼尔吗
Can you let Neil go? Please?
你验过我父母的尸体了吧
You examined my-my-my parents, right?
那真♥相♥到底是什么
So, what's the truth?
告诉我
Just the truth.
他们是我杀的吗
Am I the one who murdered them?
应该是的 没错
It looks that way, yes.
不
No!
尼尔
Neil.
好啦 跪在地上 赶紧的 快点
All right, get on the ground. Get on the ground, now!
双手抱头
Put your hands on top of your head.
- 他没伤害我 - 没事
- He didn't hurt me. - It's okay.
起来
Get up.
- 我要和他一块走 - 等等 停下 别走
- Oh, I should go with him! - No, hey, stay. Stay.
- 给我看看你的伤口 - 好吧
- I need to check you out. - Okay.
- 还好吗 - 没事
- Okay? - Yeah.
没事 正常呼吸 好吗
Okay, just breathe, okay?
你每天工作时都会这样吗
Is your job always like this?
运气好的话 确实如此
You know, just on the good days.
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表