剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, sweet dream
# 你紧握我的手 #
You hold my hand
# 带我穿越黑暗 #
Through the darkness
# 从树上掉落的钻石 #
I see diamonds falling from the trees
# 张开双臂 化作野草 #
Open arms that turn into weeds
# 生活并非如我所愿 #
Life doesn't promise a thing
# 但我坚信 我依然爱着你 #
Loving you, I do believe
# 继续前进 你是我前进的动力 #
Moving on, you keep me, keep me moving on
- 我可以站这边吗 - 当然可以
- May I? - By all means.
# 我不会抛弃你 #
I won't give you up
你是鲍比的朋友吗
Are you a friend of Bobby's?
我是验尸官 我...
I'm the, uh, I'm the coroner. I'm...
我在调查她的死因
I'm investigating her death.
您认识鲍比
Oh. How did you know Bobby?
她是我外孙女
She's my granddaughter.
干杯 伙计们 敬鲍比
Cheers, guys! To Bobby!
干杯 敬鲍比
cheers. To Bobby!
干杯
Woo! Cheers!
干杯 敬鲍比 伙计们
Cheers. To Bobby, guys!
大家嗨起来 干杯
Get 'em up high. Cheers...
干杯 喝一杯
Cheers! There you go.
嘿
Hey...
干杯 敬鲍比 伙计们
Cheers! To Bobby, guys!
敬鲍比
To Bobby!
鲍比看到这番场景会很开心的
Bobby would have loved this.
她很外向吗
Was she outgoing?
她喜欢热闹
She loved people.
她在我的农场里长大
I raised her on our farm.
但我想那里太安静了
Too quiet, I guess.
她很受欢迎
She was very loved.
疫情爆发时 我很担心她
I worried, you know, when the virus started
因为她的工作
Because of her job,
但帮助别人
But it was her passion,
是她热爱之事
Um, helping people,
她工作中也非常努力
And she was so hard-working.
既然她是位农场主的外孙女
She's the granddaughter of a farmer,
你们应该有很多相似之处吧
so you probably have a lot in common.
她说
and she said,
"外公 我会小心的
"Gung-gung, I'll be careful.
那些人需要我"
These people need me."
是的
Yeah.
可是为何她会英年早逝
But why? Why take her life?
抱歉 接个电♥话♥
Oh, excuse me. I'm so sorry.
- 马利克 - 对 是我
- Malik? - Yeah. Yeah. I-yeah.
我看见那家伙了 可是没找见马克
I see the guy, but I can't find Mac.
没事
That's fine.
我会... 我会找到他的
I'll uh... I'll find him.
警♥察♥
Police!
趴下 趴下 快趴下
Get down, down, down! Ugh!
我是警探阿布蒂 你涉嫌谋杀
Ungh! Detective Abed, homicide.
现在要你些问题 先生
I need to ask you some questions, sir.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
少了颗宝石 对吧
Missing a gem, huh?
恐怕你现在不再是冠军了
Guess you're not number one anymore.
# 摇滚乐队的四个乐手 #
Four men in a rock'n'roll band
# 夜晚启航 清晨抵达 #
Fly at night in the morning we land
# 穿梭夜空 玩个痛快 #
Fly at night till we're satisfied
# 明日清晨 你我将于彼岸相见 #
See you in the morning from the other side
# 当你缓缓合眼 #
And when you close your eyes
# 睡意悄然而至 #
Sleep comes fast
# 畅游浩瀚宇宙 你... #
When you fly the universe, well, you...
# 需要休息 你... #
# You need some rest, yeah, you... #
# 你需要休息 #
You need some rest
# 我们漫步无垠太空 #
We like the big wide spaces
# 我们穿越人山人海 #
Yeah, we like a sea of faces
# 时间如同皮筋 #
Time is just a rubber band
# 长短任由掌控 #
Time is at our command
# 当我望向远方 #
And when we look out
# 看到你的身影 #
And see you there
# 你仿佛近在咫尺 #
You seem much closer and you...
# 触手可及 #
You feel so near
# 彼此的心 竟如此接近 #
# Yeah, you... You feel so near #
多诺万
Donovan!
多诺万
Donovan!
等等 我刚才在干嘛
Wait, w-what'd I just do?
你刚在众目睽睽之下唱卡拉OK呢
Well, you were just singing karaoke at a stakeout!
什么
Why...
- 没事 - 我... 怎么会做那种事
- Okay. - W-why would I do that?
因为你嗑药了
Because you're high!
- 我嗑药了 - 没错 多诺万
- I'm, I'm high? - You're high, Donovan.
你吃了含大♥麻♥的布朗尼蛋糕
You ate a weed brownie!
对
Yeah.
你吃了含大♥麻♥的布朗尼蛋糕
I... Ate a weed brownie!
还真是
Yeah.
我...吃了...
I... I ate...
我吃了...
I ate... I ate...
我整个都吃了
I ate the whole thing!
整个... 一整块... 一整块蛋糕
The ent... The entire... The entire thing.
天啊 天啊
Oh my god... Oh my god...
这是你的戒指吗
Is this your ring?
对 是我在高中橄榄球赛获得的冠军戒指
Yeah, it's my championship ring. High school rugby.
上面丢了颗宝石
It's missing a gem.
没准是高中那时丢的
It's from high school.
干嘛带我来这里
Why am I here?
我们发现...
We found this...
这颗宝石嵌入了鲍比·阿尔梅达的前额
Embedded in the forehead of Bobby Almeda.
你还参加了她的追悼会
You were at her memorial.
是不是因为打了她脸
Maybe feeling a little guilty
心里有点愧疚啊
For punching her in the face?
哦 伙计...
Aw man...
我们在录像里看见你了
Yeah, we have you on camera.
我不是故意打她的 我发誓
I didn't mean to hit her, I swear!
你后来有没有尾随她去停车场
Did you follow her to the parking lot after that?
什么 没有
What? No!
我也记不清了 警官
Look, I barely remember, man.
我每天都去椴树疗养院
I'm at Linden Tree like every day,
求他们让我见见我妈妈
Begging to see my mother!
我都求他们了
Begging!
她虽然只有62岁 但她患有帕金森病
She's only 62, but she's got parkinson's.
鲍比出来后 你便将其打伤她
So, Bobby comes out and you attack her.
他们连电♥话♥都不接
They don't pick up their landline!
我妈妈没有手♥机♥
My mom doesn't have a phone
我也没法透过窗户看见她
Or like a window I can see.
我怎么知道她是不是还活着
How am I supposed to know she's even alive?
气急之下 你拿鲍比出气
It made you mad. You blamed Bobby.
打伤她后 过了几个小时 我又见到了她
I saw Bobby a couple hours after I hit her.
她那时还好好的
I mean, she was fine.
只是...
Except that she...
只是什么
Except?
你在车里睡着了吗
you slept in your car?!
容我缓缓 好吗
Just gimme a minute, okay?
可以
okay..
我觉得那东西后劲还在 就是
I can still feel the effects of our uh...
"K歌♥"的后劲吗
yeah. "Karaoke."
没错
"Karaoke."
昨晚我走了三个小时才到家
You know, it took me 3 hours to walk home last night.
先不说了 来看看这个
Anyways... Take a look at this.
好
Okay.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
监控录像
Security footage.
打伤鲍比的家伙找到了
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表