剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表
- 我们可以谈论任何事情 - 嗯
- We can talk about anything. - Mhmm.
- 不一定要谈论大卫的死 - 嗯
- Not just about David's death. - Mhmm.
妈妈
Mom!
注意你身体的紧张
Notice how the tension in your body
加剧了你的焦虑
fuels your anxiety.
你也许注意到你的肩膀开始抬起
You may notice that your shoulders begin to lift.
如果你去到过自然中
If you've ever been in nature,
想象你就身处其中
imagine yourself there now.
- 自然 自然 自然 - 自然
- Nature. Nature. Nature. - Nature.
你是一股自然之力
You are a force of nature.
对 我是一股自然之力
Yep, I'm a force of nature!
- 你是一股自然之力 - 对 没错 我是
- You are a force of nature. - Yeah... yeah. I'm...
我是一股自然之力
I'm a force of nature!
珍妮·库珀 我是新来的法医
Jenny Cooper. I'm the new coroner.
多诺万·麦考伊 凶案组
Donovan McAvoy, Homicide.
我们还没有动过尸体 我们正等你来呢
We haven't touched the body, we were waiting for you.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
这位是泰勒·金警探
This is Detective Taylor Kim.
- 你好 医生 - 你好
- 'Sup doc. - Hi.
该死
Shit.
那就让我们看看尸体吧
All right, let's have the body, boys.
- 她在祈祷吗 - 你问住我了
- Is she praying? - Beats me?!
绳索看上去使用垃圾袋编成
The noose looks like it was made from garbage bags.
没有瘀点
No petechiae...
勒痕符合典型的上吊特征
ligature mark is in a classic hanging orientation.
下巴出现了尸僵 她已经在这几个小时了
Rigour mortis in the jaw. She's been here a few hours.
- 是谁把她放下来的 - 警卫
- Who cut her down? - Guards.
指甲很干净 没有裂痕
Her nails are clean, not cracked,
没有挣扎的迹象
no sign of a struggle.
脚跟处有擦伤
It's a heel abrasion,
是新伤
a fresh one.
我检查完了
I'm finished.
请把尸体送去病理学家处
Send the body to the pathologist, please.
这样死去真是凄惨
It's pretty grim.
这毕竟是监狱
It's prison.
没错 但是关押的是一群孩子
Yeah. For children.
有关死者你了解哪些信息
What can you tell me about the decedent?
丹妮尔·威尔斯 16岁
Danielle Wills, 16.
抢劫过一家便利店
Robbed a convenience store.
案底不少
She has quite a record
被从寄养家庭赶了出来
got bumped up from a group home.
符合这类孩子的特征
She fits the profile.
你是侧写师吗
Are you a profiler?
在这些地方自杀率很高
Suicide rates are high in these places.
我们是要争论面前所发生的事实吗
Are we debating what happened here?
打开门
Open the door!
是典狱长
That's the warden.
让我出去 伙计
Let me out, man!
能借我用一下你们尖尖的东西吗
Can I get your ah, your poky thing?
尖尖的东西
Poky thing?
没错 你 你
Yeah, you, you,
你用来打人的东西 就是
you hit people with it? It's...
能让我用一下你的警棍吗
Can I have your baton?
谢谢
Thanks.
我醒来的时候他就已经死了
I woke up and he was dead.
没什么想说的吗
Nothing?
没有吗
No?
好吧
Okay.
如果你们中有人私下有什么想跟我说的
Well, if any of you like to speak to me privately,
不用有顾虑
don't be afraid to come forward.
解散
Dismissed.
我希望你的尸体能够提供些情况
I hope your bodies will talk to you,
这些孩子缄口不言
because silencio.
在篮筐那边找到了这个
Found this over by the hoops.
罗密欧与朱丽叶
Romeo and Juliet.
朱丽叶的部分被标记了出来
Juliet's part is underlined.
罗密欧与朱丽叶
Romeo and Juliet.
阳台那一出戏
The balcony scene.
艾琳 呃
Elaine! Um,
这些孩子们在准备剧目吗
were the kids doing a play?
对 他们在拍一出戏
Yes they were doing a play.
我费尽心思给这里争取了些好项目
I bust my ass to get good programs in here.
一般同等文凭考试 瑜伽 戏剧
GED, yoga, drama.
我们在为这些孩子以后的人生做准备
We're preparing these kids for life.
- 为了人生 - 为了人生
- For life. - For life.
库珀医生
Dr. Cooper!
库珀医生 我是艾莉森·特伦特 我们上周见过面
Dr. Cooper! It's Alison Trent, we met last week!
黛比 放她过来 她是新来的法医
Debbie, buzz her through, she's the new coroner!
你迟到了 嗒嗒
You're late. Tick tick.
不是嘀嗒吗
I think it's tick-tock?
不 是嗒嗒
No, it's tick tick.
哦
Oh.
皮特森医生在等你
Dr. Peterson is waiting for you.
你和艾伦谈过了吗
Did you take the Allen?
如果你谈过了 也就能解释得通你为什么迟到了
Because if you did, that's why you're late.
我更倾向于碰手肘 这样更卫生
I prefer to touch elbows, it's more hygienic.
这些就是你负责的自杀的囚犯
So these are your inmate suicides?
是的 男孩叫凯文·纳科斯(指节)
Yeah. The boy is Kevin Knuckles.
好名字
Good name.
他被发现在自己的囚室窒息致死
He was found asphyxiated in his cell.
这边的丹妮尔·威尔斯
And Danielle Wills here,
她是在体育馆被发现的 也是上吊
she was found in the gymnasium, also hanged.
绳结很相似
The knots are similar.
是相似还是同一种
Are they similar or the same?
鉴定结果会告诉我们答案
Forensics will tell us that.
典型的勒痕
Classic furrow.
向上方延伸的压痕和
Upwardly sloping compression mark with...
脖子后部的压痕相吻合
hm, suspension marking at the back of the neck.
绳索周围没有挫伤 这意味着
There's no peri-ligature bruising, which suggests...
是自行造成的创伤
A self-inflicted wound.
你怎么想 自杀协议
What are you thinking, suicide pact?
也许是 但是
Maybe. But um...
我对她脚跟的擦伤很感兴趣
I'm interested in the abrasion on her heel.
需要撞得很厉害才能造成那样的伤势
She would've had to hit it pretty hard to get it.
那就是她在上吊时身体抽搐碰伤的
She convulsed when she hanged.
她其实身体是悬空的
Uh, she was actually suspended,
我们找到她的时候她还穿着鞋所以
and her shoes were on when I found her so...
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你不这么认为
You don't "think so".
我是说
I mean, I...
我有种直觉
I had an instinct.
你根本不了解任何情况你哪来的直觉
How can you have instincts when you don't know anything?
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
那叫做猜
They're called "guesses".
你所作的是猜测
What you're doing is guessing.
我当病理学家已经20多年了
I've been a pathologist for 20-years.
在这之前你是干什么的
And before this you were what...
全科医生
a GP?
我之前是急诊室医生
I was an ER doctor.
一年又一年过去
Mhmm. I stay competent,
我依然保持着业务水平
year after year.
但是验尸官却越来越年轻
And the coroners just get younger and... more...
听着 不如这样
Look, how 'bout this.
我把我的发现写下来你签个字就行
I'll write up my findings and then you can sign off on them.
好吗
Okay?
我开始对女孩进行解剖
I'm gonna start the Y-incision on the girl,
你开始对着手处理男孩
you can get going on the boy.
不好意思 我什么时候能拿到病理学报告
Sorry, um, when-when can I get the pathology report?
嗯 下周末
Hm. Late next week.
那太慢了 这两个孩子是在被关押期间死亡的
That's too slow. These kids died in custody,
剧集 | 验尸官(2019) | 导航列表