剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
“是卡勒布种的”
I'm gonna have a big sign at the end
saying: "Kaleb did this."
Whoa. [laughing]
你歪了一点
You missed a bit.
-哪里?
-看镜子
-Where?
-In the mirror.
-我没有
-你有
-No, I didn't.
-You did.
他们在主路上看不到那里
[Jeremy] They're not gonna see that
from the main road, are they?
很可能看到 大家会注意到任何事情
Most probably.
Everyone will pick up on everything.
就算你在鸟不拉屎的地方犯个错
Guaranteed. If you make a cock-up
in the middle of nowhere,
也会被人看到
someone's gonna see it.
他们会在酒吧里说
“你看没看到他种歪的那个地方
They'll go into the pub and go,
"Did you see that bit he missed
“坐标这里这里?”
over in coordinates of this, this, this?"
他们会找到那个地方的坐标
告诉所有人 我就会这么干
They will, they'll get the coordinates
of that place
and they'll tell everyone. I do it.
当他觉得我掌握了的时候
[Jeremy] Once he thought
I'd got the hang of it,
卡勒布就去照看
自己的农场了 留我独自作业
Kaleb went off to look after his own
farming stuff, leaving me all alone.
我在独自播种
I'm solo, solo drilling.
杰雷米在外面播种 这是种植作物
So Jeremy's out drilling,
which is actually one of the most
最复杂的步骤之一
complicated parts
of getting crops established.
他要在田里来回行驶
So what he's doing
is going up and down the field,
让种子在播种机后一行行种下
so the seed is being planted
in rows behind the seed drill.
然后播种机关闭
And then the drill will shut off.
它会留下两条未钻孔的部分
叫做轨线
It will leave two un-drilled sections
which are called tram lines.
我们利用这些轨线
We use those tram lines
作为引导 这样喷洒就在轨线间进行
as a guide so that when the sprayer goes
up between them,
我们可以配置正确的喷洒量
we're putting on
the right amount of spray,
正确的肥料量
putting on the right amount of fertilizer
因此这都是计算好的
and hence it's all mathematically laid out
所以这是整个操作中非常关键的部分
so it's a pretty critical part
of the operation.
[beeping]
哦 该死 哦 按错按钮 出问题了
Oh, shit. Oh, wrong button.
That's the problem.
对了 放下去了
There it is and there we are.
比耕地复杂多了 这个要复杂太多
A lot more complicated than cultivating,
this is. A lot more.
很快我就又想来一次阳光下的野餐
Soon I wanted to sit in the sun
having another picnic,
但我开始明白 在农业中
but I was beginning to understand
that in farming
真的要趁天晴抓紧干活
you really do have to make hay
while the sun shines.
我还要往返多少个来回
How many more ups and downs
have I got to do in this field,
日落前能做完吗?
and will I get it done before the sunset?
我们种了多少了?
一、二…大概还有30
What have we got?
One, two...about 30 more, perhaps.
是的 我还要再来回30次
Yeah. If I've got to do 30 more
ups and downs,
但现在已经4点45了
but it's now quarter to five,
我得戴着头灯干活了
I'm gonna be doing this
with my headlights on.
为了加速 我再一次
In order to speed things up I, once again,
决定将烦人的三点掉头
decided to replace
the annoying three point turns
换为更快速的摆尾操作
with my much faster sweeping manoeuvre.
来了
And here we go.
好 看看
Yes, look at that.
我和我的播种机 还有兰博基尼
It's just me and my drill
and my Lamborghini.
放下 播种
Dropping, and seeding.
真是个美好的夜晚
What a beautiful evening,
就在科茨沃尔德
in the Cotswolds.
然而卡勒布回来时
夜晚的气氛陷入了低迷
However, when Kaleb came back,
the evening mood took a bit of a downturn.
你做了什么?
[Kaleb] What have you been doing?
什么?什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
你在干什么?
What have you been doing?
来回行驶
Going up and down.
-这样来回行驶?
-不
Going up and down like this?
No.
我这样过去 再那样穿过来
I went up and then went across like that.
我一开始怎么说的?
What did I say at the start?
你说了不要这样 但我不懂为什么
You said don't do that
but I couldn't see why.
绝对不能把我的牌子放在那儿
Oh, that sign of me going up there
is not happening.
我们要放一块牌子这样写
“猜猜是谁种的?杰雷米还是卡勒布?”
We're gonna have a sign saying,
"Guess who drilled this? Jeremy, Kaleb?"
那会怎样?
Well, what's the matter with that?
我说了每八次要留下一条轨线
I said every eighth time
you're putting a tram line in.
你的轨线到处都是
Your tram lines are gonna be everywhere.
这里有轨线 每三米就有一条
Down here you're gonna have tram line,
tram line, tram line,
tram line, every three meters.
而这里完全没有轨线
On this bit here,
you're gonna have no tram lines.
等我来喷洒和施肥的时候
我怎么知道要开到哪里去?
When I come to spray it and fertilize it,
how do I know where to drive?
猜吧
Guess.
我不知道我在这里干什么
I don't know.
I don't know what I'm doing in there.
我现在会好好做的 还是说已经太迟了?
I'll do it properly now or is it too late?
太迟了 你已经搞砸了
Oh, it's too late.
You're pretty much screwed.
你甚至都没有直线播种
And you haven't even drilled it straight.
什么叫没有直线播种?
What do you mean
I haven't drilled it straight?
比环线直不了多少
That's as straight as a roundabout.
那是因为一开始
在树篱旁起步就是弯的
Well it's 'cause it started off
bent there by the hedge
所以在这里也是弯的
so it's still bent here.
没有那么弯
It wasn't that bent though, was it?
我不知道每八次的那个操作
I didn't know about the eighth thing,
你没说一定要做…
you didn't say you must do that
because if you don't--
我跟你说了
I did tell you that.
我没听明白
I couldn't understand
what you were on about.
你说的都是土话
It was country speak.
大家都会看到
[chuckles] Everyone is gonna see this.
那边是主路
That's a main road there.
是 但我吸取教训了 下次不会了
[Jeremy] Yes, I know, but I've learned
my lesson now and I won't do it again.
你没看过电视上别人怎么往返播种的吗?
Have you not seen TV episodes
on stuff like that,
on people drilling,
oh, he's going up and down.
不 我没看过
No. no, I didn't watch that.
我晚点请你喝酒 你就没那么生气了
I'll buy you a drink later
and you'll feel better.
我惹上大♥麻♥烦了
I'm in so much trouble.
第二天 麻烦更多
The next day, there was even more trouble.
大部分由之前的农民种的油菜田
Most of the oilseed rape fields
planted earlier
都还好
by the previous farmer were fine.
我们有一行行长势良好的油菜
[Charlie] So we've got nice rows of rape,
which has come up really well.
是啊
[Jeremy] Yeah.
但这片…
But in one...
为什么没长?
Why isn't it growing?
跳甲控制了这里 所以…
[Charlie]
The flea beetle got hold of it, so--
-什么?
-然而…那边…
-What?
-Whereas the... further up there...
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表