剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
[opening theme music playing]
克拉克森的农场
第三章 购物
虽然奇异的秋季降雨严重破坏了
[Jeremy] Although the freakish
autumn rainfall had played havoc
我的农业计划
with my farming plans,
但在有些日子里还是有阳光的
there were days when the sun came out
此时卡勒布就可以开拖拉机作业
and Kaleb could get back to tractoring.
在这种难得的时刻 我觉得要犒劳一下我们
And on one of these rare occasions,
I decided we needed a treat.
对 我正要去当地的农用商店
Right. I'm on my way
to the local farm shop
采购农夫便当 采购便当需要的原材料
to pick up a ploughman's.
Well, what I need for a ploughman's.
我们到了
And here we are.
您已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
好
Right.
来点这个
Some of those,
火腿 猪肉派
ham, pork pie.
哦 等等 奶酪
Oh, wait, cheese.
你们有挪威亚尔斯贝格奶酪吗?
Have you got any Norwegian Jarlsberg?
-没有
-切达呢?
-[woman] We don't.
-Cheddar?
如果你喜欢口味浓重的切达奶酪 我们有很好的产品
[woman] We have wonderful cheddar
if you'd like a good, strong cheddar.
这真的是戴尔斯福德制♥作♥在店里销♥售♥的吗?
So this is all really made
by Daylesford and sold in the shop?
是的
Yes, that's right.
那边没什么要看的
Nothing to see there.
要的就是这个 脆皮面包 黄油
That's what you need, crusty loaf, butter.
是的 我的包里有一份农夫便当
Yeah, one ploughman's in my bag.
-很好 非常感谢
-谢谢
-Lovely. Thank you so much.
-Thank you.
-多少钱?
-一共83.44英镑
-How much is that?
-That is £83.44, please.
我把这些放在上面
I'll pop those on top.
好的 还缺一点
-All right, a bit more than that, then.
-[cashier laughs]
83?30…
83? 30...
40 这里是90
40. There's 90.
需要收据吗?
[cashier] Would you like your receipt?
好 不然没人相信我花了这么多钱
Uh, yeah, because nobody
will believe me otherwise.
谢谢
-[laughs]
-Thanks.
戴尔斯福德 有机农场
然而结果证明 这是笔非常明智的投资
[Jeremy] This, however, turned out
to be a wise investment,
因为在回家路上
because on the way home,
我脑子里想到一个绝妙的点子
a 5-million-watt light bulb
went on in my head.
农用商店?为什么不做呢?
Farm shop? Why would I not do that?
如果我在某个地方建个小屋
If I put up a little barn somewhere,
里面放上农场产出的农产品…
fill it with all the produce
that comes off the farm...
这主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
其实这是个极好的主意
In fact, it was a brilliant idea,
我甚至连位置都想好了
and I even had a location in mind.
Hmm.
这里没有种东西 只是荒废的地
This isn't used for farming.
It's just waste ground.
那边有路 有门 交通方便
There's a road there, gate there,
so there's good access.
最棒的是 这些树后面 过来看
And best of all, behind these trees,
come and have a look.
穿过这扇小门
Through this little gate here,
是房♥车停车点
caravan site.
会不断有不同的客人在这里停留
Endlessly-changing customers,
他们永远没机会告诉别人
and they'll never be able to tell
the people the following week
我的商店有多糟 如果很糟糕的话
how bad my shop is, if it is bad.
不会有坏口碑
No bad word-of-mouth.
解决了地点问题 我打电♥话♥给阿兰
With the location sorted, I called Alan,
帮我规划这个地方 他25年来一直做我的建造师
who's been my builder
for 25 years, to scope out the site.
要沿着那片狭长地带的边缘
[Alan] There's the edge. You're going
right up by that edge in the arm.
和山丘保持在一条直线上
When you're looking down that hill,
you want to be in line with it,
从那里过来成一个直角
so you want to be
coming off that corner square out there.
其实我还没有拿到所有规划许可
[Jeremy] I didn't actually have
all the planning permission yet,
但阿兰说即便如此
but Alan said that despite this,
我们也可以开始铲掉上层几厘米的土
we could get cracking by removing
the first few inches of top soil.
我们把地挖开看看情况 结束之后
We strip the land just so we can
see what we got. Finish at that.
一切就准备好了
-So...
-Everything's ready.
-我没有抢先行动吧?
-没有
-I haven't jumped the gun here?
-No.
-我没有犯法?
-绝对没有
-I've not broken any law?
-Absolutely.
因此我马上
[Jeremy] I therefore leapt immediately
跳上了阿兰的大型挖掘机的驾驶座
into the driving seat
of Alan's big digger.
看啊
Yeah, look at that.
来了
Here we go.
哦 我的货车 我的天
[Alan] Oh, my van. Oh, my God.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
小心稳住 把草铲掉
Nice and smooth. Take the grass off.
太深了
Too deep.
不要这么深
Not so deep.
结果我的挖掘技术太烂了
[Jeremy] It turned out my diggering
skills were quite poor.
该死 跟游泳池一样
[Alan] Fucking hell.
It's like a swimming pool.
在阿兰建议我去别处转转之后
[Jeremy] So, after Alan suggested
I go and do something else,
我去看了那一小片试验土豆田
I went to check on the small patch
of experimental potatoes
是我几个月前冒险种下的
I planted on spec a few months earlier.
[Jeremy chuckling]
我种出东西了!
I've grown a thing!
又一个!
Another one!
成千上万 这里有五个
There's millions of them.
There's, like, five.
看啊
Look at that.
[exclaims]
又一个
And another.
在我挖土豆时 开心的查理来了
As I was digging away,
cheerful Charlie dropped by.
这些土豆好吗?我知道这个可以做烤土豆
Are they good potatoes?
I know that's a baking potato,
非常好 这些是嫩土豆
that's great, and those are new.
-那是沙拉土豆
-它们都一样
-And that's a little salad potato.
-They're all the same.
不过它们是梅乐迪品种 非常好的品种 会很好吃的
But they're Melody. They're good variety.
They'll be... they'll be really good.
问题是 挖这么多花了我半个小时
The thing is, though, it's taken me
the best part of half an hour to do that.
我挖出了一桶 这里能挖出多少桶?
I've got one bucket. So, how many
buckets am I going to get from here?
每亩应该在两三吨♥左右
Uh, we should be on between
14, 16 tons an acre.
-这里大约是12亩
-你说两三吨♥?
-We've got about two acres here.
-Sorry, you just said 14 tons?
-是的
-这里能长出这么多?
-Yeah.
-Are going to come out of here?
-只是12亩地?
-只是12亩地
-Just two acres?
-Just two acres.
能做好多薯条啊
That's a lot of chips.
我可以把它们拿去农用商店卖♥♥
I could put them in the farm shop,
只是商店还没建好 我还没拿到规划许可
except the farm shop's not built
and I haven't got planning permission.
等等…如果现实来说 我能在六周内把农用商店建好
So, how long... If we get the farm shop
built in, realistically, six weeks,
如果这周能拿到规划许可…
if planning permission comes
through this week...
-是
-这些土豆能放六周吗?
-[Charlie] Yup.
-Would these keep another six weeks?
我们可以放六周
We can keep these for six weeks.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表