剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
to be dealt with.
“根本没货”农用商店
-这些蛋很好
-但你做过沙门氏菌检测了吗?
-They're really good eggs.
-But you have got a salmonella test?
-什么?我们做了吗?
-你做了吗?
-What? Have we?
-Have you?
看起来很好
[Kaleb]
That looks really good, doesn't it?
棒极了 我要打开这扇门
-Yeah, that looks fantastic.
-I'll open this one.
好了 然后这是…关上的时候 看…
Here we go. And then, we have that's...
Well, when it's closed, look...
-不 这是卖♥♥减肥草药的店
-根本商店
-No, no, no. It's a yoga shop.
-[Lisa] Squat shop.
根本商店听起来像是那种卖♥♥草本减肥药的
Well, squat shop, it sounds like
people come here to do yoga.
-根本没货
-是啊 但关门了才能看到
-[Lisa] Diddly Squat.
-Yes, but when we're closed,
这样很清楚能知道我们是做什么的 但开门之后
it's very clear what we do.
When we're open,
女人们会穿着紧身衣来问:“有减肥茶卖♥♥吗?”
women will come in leotards and say,
"Can I do a downward dog?"
泉水有点问题
Bit of a problem with the spring water.
我订购了四份样品瓶子
I ordered four sample bottles,
开店前及时送到了
and they have arrived in time
for the shop opening,
但我选了黄色的
but I went for the yellow one.
如你所见
And, as you can see,
标签不错 我很满意
I mean the label is good. I'm pleased.
很清楚 但…
It's clear, but...
Um...
看起来像样品
It kind of looks like a sample.
计划时间越来越近
However, as zero hour approached,
一切终于准备就绪
everything was finally in order.
根本没货泉水 里面没屎
所有商品保证 不是有机
[joyous music playing]
别掉进这个大洞
别着火!
土豆 51磅/公斤
最低价
我们准备好迎接客人了
And we were ready to receive customers.
问题是
The question was,
我的社交媒体呼吁
had my social media shout-out been enough
足够带来客人吗?
to draw any in?
好 来吧 就这样了
Right, here we go. This is it.
您有什么想买♥♥的吗?土豆呢?
[Lisa] Can I interest you in anything?
Potatoes maybe?
土豆有好多选择
Yeah, it's a wide selection of potatoes.
是的 它们是梅乐迪品种
Yes. Well, they're Melody potatoes.
炸薯条很好吃 烤起来也不错
They're delicious for chipping,
for roasting, they're really good.
-好的
-用来烘焙特别棒
-Okay.
-Baking are fantastic.
-薯条 可以试试
-可以用美国运通卡吗?
-Chips, knock yourself out.
-Do you take American Express?
只收Visa卡
-Visa.
-Ah.
就在我开始慌神的时候…
[Jeremy]
Then, just as I was starting to panic...
妈呀
[Jeremy] Holy cow.
哦 我的亲娘
Oh, my giddy aunt.
不 真的 看那边
No, seriously, look down there.
Look down there.
真的是目力所及全是车
It is, quite literally,
as far as the eye can see.
我的天 我做了什么?
Oh, my God, what have I done?
-你没事吧?
-我没事
-[woman] You all right?
-Yeah, I am.
只是来的人比我预料的要多
It's just more people have come
than I was expecting.
我丈夫刚做了手术 但他要来看你
[woman] My husband had
an operation, but he came to see you.
-我很感激
-做了脊柱手术
-Oh, I'm so grateful to you.
-Had a spine operation.
我有残疾人停车位
Well, I've got disabled parking.
仅限残疾人停车
-你拿到蓝色徽章了吗?
-是 我们拿到了
-So, have you got your blue badge?
-[woman] Yes, we do.
去停蓝色标志的车位吧 我专门准备了位置
Well, park in the blue badge.
I've put a special space.
-谢谢
-谢谢
-Thank you.
-Thanks.
现在还有很多人步行前来
Also, hordes of people
were now arriving on foot.
很快 商店人满为患 丽莎忙个不停
Soon, the shop was heaving,
and Lisa was run off her feet.
你好吗?
Hi. Hi, how are you?
你好吗?
Hi, how are you? Hi, how are you?
与此同时 我决定
[Jeremy] I, meanwhile, had decided
我还是当门面更有用
I was more useful
as a front-of-house type of person.
-可以拍张照片吗?
-当然可以
-You mind if I take a picture?
-No, that's fine.
-我要写什么?
-给柯蒂斯
-What do I write?
-To Curtis.
好了 你的土豆
[Lisa] There we go. And your potatoes.
一共6.21英镑 先生 好了 6.02英镑
That'll be £6.21, please, sir.
There we go, £6.02.
一共6.72英镑
And that's £6.72.
有人知道切尔西对热刺的比赛结果如何吗?
Anyone knows what happened Chelsea-Spurs?
-多少钱?2.2英镑?你好吗?
-很好 谢谢
-Six... How much? £2.20? Hi, how are you?
-Fine thanks.
好了 你的土豆 要来点蛋糕吗?
There we go, and your potatoes.
You want the cake as well?
你是什么报社的?
Which newspaper are you from?
《科茨沃尔德绅士》
The Cotswolds Gentleman.
-《科茨沃尔德绅士》?
-是的
-The Cotswolds Gentleman?
-Yeah.
我很乐意登上《科茨沃尔德绅士》
Oh, I like the idea
of being in the Cotswolds Gentleman.
随着客人不断涌入 出现了一个问题
As the customers piled in,
a problem developed.
停车场成了泥潭
The carpark was becoming a quagmire.
有个问题
[Kaleb] There's a problem.
我把这视为公♥关♥危机
[Jeremy]
I saw this as a public relations disaster,
而卡勒布却把它看成商机
while Kaleb saw it
as a business opportunity.
你不能因为拖车离开停车场收别人钱
You're not charging people
to tow them out of the carpark.
不 不可以
No, you're not.
不可以 这不公平 这是个商店
You can't. It's not fair. It's a shop.
你是来用我的强劲拖拉机提供服务的
You're here to provide a service
with my very powerful tractor.
Hmm...
-是 你这么一说确实是
-我能拿回我的10英镑吗?
Yeah, now that I think of it.
[customer]
Does that mean I can have my £10 back?
你不能付钱给他 卡勒布 还给他…
You're not paying him. Kaleb, give him...
-我给了他10英镑
-看到没?这是商业头脑
-I gave him £10.
-See? There's a business idea.
这不是商业头脑 这是盗窃行为
It isn't a business idea, it's theft.
下午的时光逐渐流逝 客人还是源源不断
As the afternoon wore on,
the punters kept on coming.
对 刚刚超过3公斤 就算3公斤吧
Right, so that is just over three kilos,
let's say three kilos.
如果有卡的话会方便很多
A card would be much easier
if you have it.
我帮你搬上车 夫人
I'll carry it to your car, madam.
谢谢
[Lisa] Thank you.
我不能卖♥♥肉 但我有一些羊肉
I mean, I can't sell meat,
but I have got a bit of mutton.
非常感谢 出去需要10英镑
[Kaleb] Thank you very much.
And it's £10 to get out.
如果你想要买♥♥我的肉 就在后面
If you want my meat, it's round the back.
疯狂的一天结束后 该关门…
After a frantic day,
it was time to shut the doors...
-谢谢你们来
-非常感谢
-Thanks for coming.
-Thank you ever so much for coming.
希望你们喜欢这些土豆
[Lisa] Enjoy your potatoes.
…清点收益了
...and count the takings.
40、60、80、120
40, 60, 80, 120.
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表