剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表
来吧
Here we go.
不 奶牛们 别这样
No, cows, don't do that!
回去
Get back, get back!
能听懂吗
Do you understand?
回去
Get back.
现在只有我一个人
I'm on my own, here.
早上好 小猪们
Morning, pigs.
不要
Stop!
我想把话说清楚
I want to make it absolutely plain
我替卡莱布感到高兴
that I'm absolutely thrilled to bits for Kaleb.
我不信奉社♥会♥主♥义♥
I'm not a socialist.
我希望他过得好 我希望他赚钱
I want him to do well, I want him to make money,
我希望他有朝一日 能够买♥♥一个自己的农场
I want him, one day, to be able to buy his own farm.
但是
But...
他一走了之 让我的处境有点艰难
he has left me just a little bit in the lurch.
晚上好 考文垂的朋友们
Good evening, Coventry!
请用你们最乡土味十足的喝彩
Please give a huge agricultural
欢迎这位行走在巡演路上的农夫
welcome to the farmer on tour.
他来自远方的奇平诺顿
All the way from Chipping Norton,
掌声欢迎卡莱布·库珀
Kaleb Cooper!
不可以 不 走开
Stop, no! Get off.
克拉克森的农场
第四季
欢迎回到《克拉克森的农场》
Welcome back to Clarkson's Farm,
目前农场有点混乱
where things have gone a bit topsy-turvy.
你好 伙计 你还好吗
How are you doing, mate? You all right?
好了 谢谢 我很荣幸
There we go. There we go. Pleasure.
卡莱布现在风光无限
Kaleb is now in the spotlight.
来吧 亲爱的
There we go, look.
而我却冒着寒冬
And I'm in the winter.
在露天的农场中
Outside, on the farm...
独自干着所有农活
Doing all the jobs, on my own.
第25集 独木难支
来吧 太阳晒屁♥股♥了 我都起来了 你们也行
Come on, rise and shine. If I can get up, you can.
来吧
Come on.
嗯 我知道在下雨 来吧
Yeah, I know it's raining. Come on.
拜托了 快出来 拜托了 外面又冷又潮
Please, come on. Please. It's freezing cold and soaking wet.
快点吧
Come on!
快点出来
Come on, out!
有人说 只需要一个人
They say that one man
就能独自经营
should be able to run
一个不超过400公顷的农场 也许真的能行
anything up to a thousand-acre farm on his own, and that's probably true,
如果这个人有能力又务实的话
if the man is competent and practical.
如果农场的土地适合耕种 也许真能做到
It's also probably true if the farm is arable.
但我们是混合经营 既要种庄稼
But this is mixed. I've got all the crops.
又要养猪
And I've got pigs,
还有奶牛
and cows,
绵羊
and sheep,
山羊
and goats,
还有母鸡
and the hens.
收蛋了
Egg.
很好
Good.
没错 我在铲粪
Yes, I'm shovelling shit.
这是什么
What's this?
两吨♥半喂野鸟的鸟粮
Two and half tons of wild bird feed.
为什么
Why have... Why is it...
嗨 我是查理·爱尔兰
Charlie Ireland here.
抱歉 我现在无法接听电♥话♥ 不过我会给你回电♥话♥
Sorry, I can't get to the phone right now, but I'll call you back.
吃吧 山羊
Here we go, goats.
不 该死 跑了一只
No, fuck! One's escaped!
跑了两只
Two's escaped.
不 可恶
For fuck's sake.
回去 不然把你们送到印度餐馆
Back, otherwise you're gonna be in an Indian restaurant.
不幸的是 丽莎不在这里 无法帮我分担工作
And sadly, Lisa wasn't around to share the workload
她去牛津郡 搞一个金发瘦女人的项目了
because she was away on one of her thin blonde Oxfordshire women projects,
学习如何制♥作♥香氛
learning how to make scent.
现在有了前调香型
So you've got your top notes,
比如橙子 佛手柑 柠檬
like oranges, like the bergamot, like the lemons.
然后是中间香型 比如玫瑰 茉莉 薰衣草
And the middles are like the roses, the jasmins, the lavenders.
然后是广藿香
And then, you've got your patchouli, you've got your...
气味更醇厚的麝香
You've got your musks, which are much deeper...
来吧 猪猪们
Come on, pigs!
不 天哪 不
Oh no! Oh, God, no!
糟糕
Oh, shit. Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fucking hell.
天哪
Oh, God.
我有20英亩
They've got 20 acres.
你有43英亩
And you've got 43.
我有一台全新的联合收割机
Now I've got a brand-new combine harvester.
我会把钥匙交给你
And I'll give you the key.
来吧 让我们齐心协力
Come on now, let's get together in perfect harmony.
我有20英亩 你有43英亩
I've got 20 acres and you've got 43...
不要
No.
见鬼
Shit.
那就是我的任务
And there is my quest,
清走卡莱布那些浸水的干草垛
clearing away Kaleb's soggy hay.
给我起来
Up you come.
见鬼
Oh, shit...
不
No!
可恶
For fuck's sake.
倒霉
Bollocks.
嗨 查理
Hi, Charlie.
对 我正在纳闷 我们怎么会有五袋喂野鸟的鸟粮
Yeah. I was just wondering why we've got five bags of wild bird seed.
额
Ah! Erm--
按照乡村管理计划 我们要做一些补充性投喂
We've got to do some supplementary feeding under the Countryside Stewardship Scheme.
所以 什么 喂那些鸟 喂鸟
So... What? Feeding the birds?
是的
Yeah.
放在什么东西里投喂
What do I put it into to make it bird feed?
喂
Hello?
按照规定 我们要把它洒在
喂
Hello?
喂 能听见吗
Hello, can you hear me? Yeah?
听不见
Not really...
今天剩下的时间 我还要打扫牛圈
So, the rest of the day, I've got to muck out the cows,
然后又是捡鸡蛋
and in a little bit time, I've got to collect more eggs.
喂山羊 再喂一次猪
And feed the goats, and feed the pigs again.
然后
And then...
猜猜明天我要做什么
Guess what I'm doing.
我要喂猪 喂山羊 捡鸡蛋
I'm gonna feed the pigs, feed the goats, collect the eggs.
除了饲养各种动物
And on top of all the animal husbandry,
现在又到了一年中
we were now getting to that time of year
需要开始考虑种庄稼的日子了
when I'd have to start thinking about planting the crops.
这是冬小麦 对
This is winter wheat. Yeah.
需要栽种硬粒小麦 对
The durum wheat needs doing. Yeah.
春季大麦 也需要栽种
Spring barley, that needs doing. Spring barley.
需要考虑的不只是小麦和大麦
And it wasn't just the wheat and barley that needed sorting,
因为政♥府♥刚刚公布了 一大堆振奋人心的新计划
because the government had just announced all the exciting new schemes
用于取代之前的欧盟补贴
that would replace the old EU subsidies.
如同查理解释的那样
And as Charlie explained,
这意味着我得种植新的作物
this meant I'd have to plant new crops
一堆让人眼花缭乱 不明所以的新名词
whose names were a blizzard of Whitehall gobbledygook.
农场商店周围的这些地
This, which is all the land around the farm shop...
嗯
Yeah.
是"草本牧地SAM3"
Is Herbal Ley SAM3.
听着像是导弹的名字 没错
Which sounds like a missile. Correct.
什么是草本牧地
What's a herbal ley?
草本牧地就是GS4 什么
A herbal ley is a GS4. What?
草本牧地就是GS4
Herbal ley is GS4.
可持续农业激励计划 就是这个SFI
The sustainable farming incentive. That's the SFI.
是的 其中涵盖了GS4
Yes. That covers the GS4.
其中涵盖了 不是的
That covers... No. That...
剧集 | 克拉克森的农场(2021) | 导航列表