The issue is your brain, not your heart.
格伦达 能请你扶着海伍德博士回病房♥吗
Glenda, could you escort Dr. Haywood back to his room?
他散步散得很尽兴
He has had a nice, long walk.
当然
Sure.
反正莎拉觉得有这种可能
Well, Sarah seems open to the possibility,
还是说你觉得她也太年轻 太容易受骗
or do you think she's just another young, gullible woman,
丹尼尔
Daniel?
您好 是科文尼先生吗
Uh, yes, hi, uh, Mr. Coveny?
我是芝加哥医院的查尔斯医生
It's, uh, it's Dr. Charles from Chicago Med.
我非常感谢你们邀请我来坐坐
I so appreciate your invitation to come up and visit.
这对我的研究非常有帮助
It's very helpful for my research to get a--
能让我对所有相关方有一个更完整的认识
a complete picture of everyone involved.
感觉整个世界都忘了奥利维亚了
Seems like the world's forgotten about Olivia.
能有个人记得她我们已经很感激了
We're just so grateful to talk to someone who hasn't.
她的房♥间完全没动过
Left her room just the way it was
和她消失那天一模一样
the day Olivia disappeared.
那是她上大学时
That was taken the summer between
大一升大二的暑假照的
her freshman and sophomore year in college.
她在麦迪逊主修科学专业 对吧
She was a science major at Madison, right?
辅修的是天文学
And she minored in astronomy?
你们认识她的教授吗
Did you get to know any of her professors?
没有 她从没提过她任何一位教授
No, she never mentioned any of her professors.
每个人都被警♥察♥讯问过了
The police interviewed everyone.
谁都不知道情况
No one knew anything.
奥利维亚特别喜欢猴子
Olivia loved monkeys.
第三只在哪
Where's the third one?
对了 我们从她宿舍收拾东西的时候
Oh, yeah, when we picked her things up from the dorm,
就不见了 我们也不知道去哪了
it wasn't there; we don't know what happened to it.
劳拉
Laura?
我有个好消息 你的宝宝很健康
I have some good news. Your baby's okay.
你看
Look.
我的孩子
My baby.
她叫什么
What's her name?
安娜
Anna.
安娜
Anna.
我保证我们会尽心尽力照顾她的
I promise we'll take good care of her.
这边请
This way.
-谢谢你们 -不客气
- Thank you. - Of course.
孩子的检测是阴性
So, the baby tested negative.
是啊 劳拉也见到她了
Yeah, and Laura got to see her.
-太好了 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
-是个好兆头 -什么
- Good omen. - What?
-没有脉搏 -我来上气袋
- No pulse. - I'll bag her.
一毫克肾上腺素
Milligram of epi.
坚持住啊
Come on.
得了丙肝的姑娘
The girl with Hep C.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
再来一毫克肾上腺素
Another milligram of epi.
加油
Come on.
坚持住啊
Come on.
暂停按压
Hold compressions.
-停搏 -不
- Asystole. - No.
不
No.
劳拉 坚持住啊
Laura, come on.
她去了
She's gone.
死亡时间 15时25分
Time of death, 15:25.
你联♥系♥到她的家人了吗
Have you been able to reach her family?
还没有
Not yet.
你上次带着莱拉来的时候
You know, the last time you brought Lyla here...
就在她
Just before...
离去之前
she passed away,
尽管病情危重 她还是非常镇定地
as sick as she was, she had the presence of mind
请求我
to...ask me
在她走后照顾好你
to look after you when she was gone.
莎伦 我 我
Sharon, I--I--
抱歉...
I'm sorry for the...
我给你带来了痛苦
pain I caused you.
我不需要也不想要你的道歉 伯特
You know, I don't need or want an apology from you, Bert,
但是我也不会坐在这骗你
but I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you either.
确实很难
It was hard,
你离开我...
the way you left me...
抛下我们的生活
our life.
但木已成舟 我不是个小孩子了
But what's done is done, and I'm a big girl.
我能接受
I'm working it out.
但我们可以很骄傲的说
But we can be proud of this.
我们养了
We have raised
三个很棒的孩子
three wonderful children.
不要这样对他们 伯特
Don't do this to them, Bert.
不可以这样对他们
Don't you dare do this to them.
你要让这些人...
And you let these people...
帮你
help you.
我告诉过你了
I just told you.
没他的允许我不能让你进去
I can't let you in without his permission.
海伍德博士突然
It's just that Dr. Haywood is entering this rehab facility
进了康复中心
on very short notice,
我只是想给他拿点个人用品
and it's just important that I get him a few personal items:
牙刷 牙膏那些...
uh, you know, toothbrush, toothpaste--
让他打给我
Have him call me.
-肝脏分离完毕 -两颗心脏也是
- Liver separation is complete. - Both hearts as well.
-已经取掉支路导管了 -也拔管了
- Already off bypass. - Decannulated as well.
放好起搏器了
Pacing wires are in.
补丁稳定
Patch is holding.
两颗心脏都看起来不错
Both hearts look good.
大量输血流程包含什么呢
So, what's included in your massive transfusion protocol?
血库怎么说
And how responsive is the blood bank?
他们会带着存有四单位红细胞
They'll come in with a cooler
和两单位血浆的冷却器过来
stocked with 4 units of reds and 2 plasma.
我能看一下
Well, can I see the data
你的过程提高指标数据吗
and your process improvement indicators?
-好吧 -不好意思
- Well-- - Excuse me.
有什么能帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
古德温女士 这位是我们新的创伤科主任
Ms. Goodwin, this is our new division chief of trauma,
詹姆斯·拉尼克
James Lanik.
吉米
Jimmy.
新创伤科主任
New chief of trauma?
古德温女士是我们
Ms. Goodwin is our Executive Director
病患服务部的主管
of Patient and Medical Services.
看来你们并不知道我要来啊
Looks like you weren't expecting me.
我刚知道
News to me.
我刚拿到备忘
I just got the memo.
很高兴见到你 拉尼克医生
Well, it's nice to meet you, Dr. Lanik.
医院阴谋
Hospital intrigue.
你会明白的
Yeah, you'll see.
莎伦 双胞胎的手术恭喜了
Sharon, congratulations on the twins.
来和我们庆祝吧
Come join us for champagne.
我们有新的创伤科主任
How is it we have a new chief of trauma
怎么没人问过我的意见
and I wasn't consulted?
我整天都在尝试让你和我们见面
I've been trying to get you to meet with us all day.
但是我们本该告你一声的
But we should've given you a heads-up,
抱歉
and I'm sorry.
这个位置需要被填上
The position needed to be filled,
我个人认识拉尼克医生
and I know Dr. Lanik personally.
他是一流的
He is first-rate.
莎伦 这位是格温·加瑞特
Sharon, this is Gwen Garrett,
我们的新首席运营官
our new C.O.O.
新 我们从未有过旧首席运营官啊
New? We never had an old C.O.O.
是最近创造的职位
Well, it's a recently created position.
帮助医院更加高效的运行
Help run the hospital a little more efficiently.
效率上还是经济上
Efficiently or economically?
二者都是
Uh, both.
加瑞特女士在最小化几个
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表