我想应该是迟发性硬膜外血肿
I'd say it was a delayed epidural hematoma.
但斯潘塞 斯潘塞的CT没问题 而且
But Spencer's-- Spencer's CTs were clean, and--
一定是在第一次扫描过后才恶化的
Must've developed after the initial scan.
有时会这样的 诺亚
It happens sometimes, Noah.
没法预知和预防
There's no way to predict or prevent it.
麦基 叫他母亲来听这个噩耗吧
Maggie, let's get the mom in here so we can break the news.
我告诉她斯潘塞会没事的
I told her Spencer was gonna be okay.
我不知道现在该怎么告诉她
I don't know what I'm gonna say to her now.
如果你希望的话 我可以帮你去说
I can break the news, if you want.
不了
No.
谢谢你 罗德斯医生
I appreciate the offer, Dr. Rhodes,
但应该我来做
but I really should do it.
我去跟法医确认死因
I'll go lean on the ME for a cause of death.
没有
No.
我什么都感觉不到 萨姆
I can't feel anything, Sam.
好了 用你最大的力气踩油门
Alright, press down on the gas pedal as hard as you can.
你最近一直都病着吗
Have you been ill at all recently?
有没有可能是免疫受损
Is it possible you're immunocompromised?
和病人的接触呢
How about any interactions with the patient?
有被针♥刺♥到吗
Any needle sticks?
有没有可能是不知怎么体液感染了或...
Is there a chance you exchanged fluids somehow or--
我唯一和病人的直接接触
The only direct contact I had with the patient
就是她摔倒的时候 我抱她去急救室
was when she collapsed. I carried her into the ED.
你呢
How about you?
有感觉发麻
Are you experiencing any numbness
或是下肢刺痛吗
or tingling in your lower extremities?
没有
No.
我们还不确定丹妮丝得了什么病
We haven't even established what Denise has yet,
更别提是不是会传染了
let alone if it's contagious.
你觉得是巧合吗 你的瘫痪
You think it's a coincidence, your paralysis?
你们的意见不同点是什么
Where are you with your differential?
我们是在假设她得的是
We're operating under the hypothesis
吉兰·巴雷综合症的情况下做的治疗
that she had Guillain-Barr syndrome.
很显然并不是吉兰·巴雷综合症
Well, that's obviously a dead end.
吉兰·巴雷综合症是不传染的
GBS isn't contagious.
先做个腰椎穿刺
I'm gonna get started on the LP.
把她所有的检测结果都整理好
Collect everything you've got thus far on the girl.
把给她做的测试也给他测一遍
Every test you gave her, you give him.
看看能不能找到什么共同之处
See if we can find any patterns.
现在 曼宁医生
Now, Dr. Manning.
再给她做个液体推注
Let's give her another bolus of fluids.
她还处于脱水状态
She's still pretty dehydrated.
血氧量没有多大的改善
Sats aren't improving much.
崔医生
Dr. Choi.
阿贝纳怎么样
How is Abena doing?
现在看来她的肺部...
Now it looks like she's developing a pulmonary--
医生先生
Mr. Doctor.
我侄女并没有好转
My niece isn't getting any better.
这怎么可能是流感
How can this be the flu?
女士 我完全理解您现在的心情
Ma'am, I completely understand your frustration.
不要以为我不知道这是怎么回事
Don't think I don't know what's going on here.
我们是没有医保的移♥民♥
We are immigrants with no insurance,
所以你们觉得不必尽力治疗我们...
so you think you don't have to give us your best care--
奎诺女士 我保证我们会尽全力...
Ms. Kwemo, I assure you we're doing everything in our power--
是吗
Are you?
我不相信
I don't believe that.
你说得对 奎诺女士 我们还可以再做些什么
You're right, Ms. Kwemo. There's more we can do.
我们还可以做些别的测试
There are other tests we could run.
这些测试需要阿贝纳的许可
Tests we need Abena's consent for.
崔医生 我想和你私下谈谈
Dr. Choi, I need to speak to you in private for a moment.
不好意思
Excuse us, please.
崔医生 你知道有个很重要的法令
You know, Dr. Choi, there's a pretty important statute,
叫健康保险流通与责任法案
known as the HIPAA privacy rule,
它保护每个病人的个人健康信息
that protects every patient's personal health information
不被他人所知
from being shared with anybody else.
你听到她说的了 古德温女士
You heard her, Ms. Goodwin.
她想让我们帮她侄女
She wants us to help her niece.
但这依然不能由你来告诉她
Still, it's not for you to tell her.
规定就是规定
That's the rule.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
如果我们一切都遵循规章
if all we were gonna do is follow the rules,
我们就该按斯托尔所说
we should've done what Stohl wanted,
把她送回东慈爱医院
and turfed her back to East Mercy.
麦基和我说了你的车的事
Hey, Maggie told me about your car.
那些小混混
Those punks.
我认识一个家伙
You know, I've got this great guy--
在玻璃 车身 维修方面很在行
glass, body, repairs.
你想给他打电♥话♥看看吗
Do you wanna give him a call?
我还是应该打给我的保险公♥司♥
I should really call my insurance company.
那个先等等
Hold off on that.
走 和我去查房♥
Come on, join me on rounds.
先不要想这些事情了
Take your mind out of it for a bit.
我想让你见一下这位无名氏
I want you to meet this Jane Doe.
你应该...
That you were the one that was supposed to--
你应该和他待在一起...
You were supposed to stay with him--
那个
You know what?
我真的应该和保险公♥司♥联♥系♥一下了
I really should get a head start with the insurance.
转接到人工客服真的要很久
It always takes forever to reach a human.
好吧
Alright.
当你到浴室另一边的时候...
When you were knocking on the other side of the bathroom--
斯潘塞的家人来了
Spencer's family just got here.
他们已经怀疑是坏消息了
They already suspect it's bad news.
别让他们等太久
Just don't keep them waiting too long.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
斯潘塞出了状况 是不是
Something happened to Spencer, didn't it?
他心脏骤停
He suffered a cardiac arrest.
我们认为可能是
We think there might have been
急性脑出血
an acute hemorrhage in his brain.
你说什么
What are you saying?
他... 他死了
He--He's dead?
我们尽了最大的努力救他
We tried our best to resuscitate him,
但是我们无能为力
but there was nothing we could do.
天啊
Oh--Oh, my God.
天...
My--
我的宝贝儿子
My baby boy.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
女士
Ma'am.
我很遗憾
I-I am so sorry for your loss.
你说过他会没事的
You said he would be okay.
当时根据我手头的信息...
At the time, given the information that I knew...
是你杀了他
You killed him.
我相信...
I had every reason to believe--
-我很抱歉 -是你杀了我弟弟
- I'm sorry! - You killed my baby brother.
你杀了他
You killed him!
住手 住手 兄弟
Stop, stop, man.
特伦斯 住手
Terrance, stop!
保安
Security!
来人啊 过来帮忙
Someone, we need help!
住手 住手
Hey! Hey.
放开 放开 放开
Get off, get off, get off.
冷静 冷静 放松 放松
Easy, easy, easy, easy. Shh, shh.
-那个孩子把你伤得不轻 -是这样的
- That kid got you pretty good. - Yeah.
你大概需要缝两针 顶多三针
You're looking at two, three stitches tops.
诺亚 警署想问你要不要提起诉讼
PD wants to know if you wanna press charges, Noah.
他肯定要起诉的 他被人袭击了
Well, of course he does. He was assaulted.
我问过他了
I asked Noah.
不 我不想起诉
Nah, I don't wanna press charges.
那个家庭已经承受够多的了
That family has already been through enough.
好吧
Okay.
你就这样放了他
You're gonna let him get away with this?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表