欧文睡着了吗
Is Owen asleep?
对 没事
Yep, coast is clear.
早上见
See you in the morning.
早上见
See you in the morning.
我买♥♥了去明尼阿波利斯市的票
So I bought a ticket for Minneapolis.
今晚就出发
I'm heading out tonight.
真的吗
Really?
看看她当面到底想说什么
We'll see what she has to say face-to-face.
康纳 你确定你不想...
Connor, you sure that you don't want to...
我是说
I don't know, just, uh,
考虑就此放手吗
think about let-- letting it go?
抱歉 查尔斯医生
I'm sorry, Dr. Charles.
我爱你的女儿 我不想失去她
I love your daughter. I'm not going to lose her.
给我拿开
Get it away from me!
崔医生 曼宁医生 你们去第三治疗室
Dr. Choi, Dr. Manning! You're going to 3.
莉安·克劳福德 23岁
I got LeAnn Crawford, 22,
倒在路边血泊中
found attached to her newborn on the sidewalk
身下有新生儿
in a pool of blood.
在现场情绪激动 我无法剪断脐带
Combative in the field. I couldn't cut the cord.
-嗑药了吗 -有可能
- Drugs? - Wouldn't surprise me.
把他拿走
Get it away from me!
女士 这是你的孩子
Ma'am, this is your baby.
不 这是恶魔
Oh, no, it's a-- it's a monster.
她可能在戒断期 我需要四毫克
She may be in withdrawal. I need 4 milligrams
-咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥ 注射进去 -马上
- of Versed, IV. - On it.
我们先剪断脐带
Not until we cut the cord.
快把这东西拿走
Please get this thing away from me!
绑住她
Let's get her in restraints!
-女士 你得听我说 -快拿走
- Ma'am, I need you to listen to me. - Get it away!
她把脐带扯下来了
Whoa, she tore the cord!
好的 听我口令
All right, let's transfer on my count.
准备好了吗 一二三
Ready? One, two, three.
给她打镇静 她在大出血
Give her the Versed. She's bleeding out.
现在就要取胎盘
We've got to deliver this placenta now.
不 是恶魔
No, it's a--it's a monster!
杀了他
Kill--kill it.
婴儿体温34.5 还需要毯子
Baby's temp is 94. I need more blankets!
-镇静打好了 -开始挂瓶
- Versed's in! - Let's start an IV.
取胎盘 需要两单位O型血
Get two units of O neg on the rapid transfuser
马上输血
and start the MTP.
血氧量86
Vitals at 86.
氧气加到10公升
Turn the O2 up to ten liters.
我拿到胎盘了
I got the placenta.
心率在下降
Heart rate's down.
血压稳定
Pressure's stable.
婴儿开始回暖了
Baby's starting to pink up.
听我说
Hey. Hey, listen to me.
你刚刚生了个孩子
You just had a baby.
那是你的孩子
That's your baby.
孩子
Baby?
打电♥话♥给儿童和家庭服务部
Call Child and Family Services.
决不能让她把孩子带回家
No way she's taking this baby home.
孩子 孩子
Baby? Baby?
芝加哥医院 第三季第七集
好
Okay.
体温回到36.7了
Temperature's back to 98.
我一会儿在回来看看
I'll be back to check on him in a little bit.
可怜的孩子
Poor thing.
如果有什么变化就来告诉我
Let me know if anything changes.
那个妈妈怎么样了
Hey, how's the mom?
服了一些美♥沙♥酮♥好多了
Better, apparently, after a little methadone.
我去问问她戒毒的事情
I'm gonna talk to her about detox.
毒品检测结果是海♥洛♥因♥
Tox screen showed heroin.
真是 孩子可能
Great. Odds are the baby's
也会检测出毒品
going to have the same result.
说不准
Eh, never know.
也有可能高压吸毒
Might be a high-stress user.
孩子可能没事
Baby could be fine.
也许吧
Maybe.
克劳福德女士
Ms. Crawford?
我是查尔斯医生
I'm Dr. Charles. Uh...
很高兴看到你好一些了
glad to see you're doing a little better.
需要什么吗 要喝的吗
Anything we can get you? Something to drink?
我只想走
I just want to go.
可以理解 但我们得确认
I don't blame you, but we do need to make sure
你的情况已经稳定了
that you're stable first.
所以你应该能理解儿童与家庭服务部
So, you do understand that the DCFS is on the way
正在来为你的孩子安排一个监护人吧
to arrange a custodian for your child?
理解
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我刚在看你的毒品检测结果 我很好奇
I was looking at your tox screen and I'm just curious.
你已经吸毒多久了
How long have you been using for?
大概估算
Roughly?
我这么问是因为我们医院
The reason I ask is that we do have a number of programs here
也有一些项目可以帮助你
at the hospital that are-- that are available to you.
特别是...
One particular, um--
我说了我想走
I-I said I-I just want to go.
我明白 但这可能是个机会...
I understand that, but this would be an opportunity--
查尔斯医生 我能和你说两句吗
Dr. Charles, can I talk to you for a second?
好的
Yeah.
好好休息
Get some rest.
我回头再来
I'll, uh, check in with you later.
你这是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你知道我们有义务
You do understand that we have an obligation
帮助毒瘾患者
to try to get addicts into a program
-在出院前接受戒断治疗吧 -是的 但很明显
- before they leave the hospital? - Yeah, but clearly,
-她不想要我们的帮助 -这我们不能断定
- she doesn't want our help. - We don't know that.
我们还没有尝试过
We almost never get through on the first shot.
她根本不想和你说话 查尔斯医生
She won't even talk to you, Dr. Charles.
伊森 有人竖起这样的保护壁
Ethan, somebody puts up a wall like that--
他们通常是想保护什么
they're usually trying to protect something.
也通常值得去了解
That's often worth chipping away at.
巴里
Barry.
你看不到我在忙吗
Can you not see that I'm working?
我只是想来近距离看看
I'm just trying to get a closer look.
观察一下护士长的真实工作状态
Observing the charge nurse in her natural habitat.
护理人员不是应该
Aren't the paramedics supposed to
放下病人就走吗
drop off their patients and leave?
有目标的护理人员不是
Not paramedics with an agenda.
今晚和我一起吃饭吧
Have dinner with me tonight.
我的回答还是和上次一样
My answer's the same as it was last time:
不行
no.
为什么
Why not?
我们出去喝过东西了
We went out for drinks.
对啊 喝东西
Right, drinks.
那可不算约会
That's not a date.
一起吃晚餐就是约会了
Having dinner is dating,
所以我们不能一起吃晚饭
and we are not having dinner.
还早呢
Well, not yet.
午饭时间都还没到
It's not even lunchtime.
丹普西小姐 古德温先生
Hey, Miss Dempsey. Mr. Goodwin.
-霍斯特德医生 -好久不见
- Dr. Halstead. - Haven't seen you in a while.
-最近如何 -核上性麻痹
- What's going on? - Still no cure
还是治不好 你也看到了
for supranuclear palsy, as you can see.
但我们一周做三次治疗
But we do therapy three times a week
每天吃完晚饭都会出去散步
and try to get around the block every night after dinner.
那很好
That's good.
躺到这张床上吧
Let's get you onto the bed here.
他们让这些床
I see they keep making these things
越来越高
higher and higher.
没错 这可绝对不行
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表